和敷伤口的东西
and something to put on the wound.
这边 这边
This side, this side.
放好毛巾
Put the towel.
放好毛巾
Put the towel.
罗斯 用力压着
Russ, put pressure on it!
啊 该死
Aw, shit, man.
出什么事了
What the hell is happening?
出去
Get out.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
出去
Get out!
亲爱的
Babe.
出什么事了
What happened?
亲爱的 对不起
Babe, I'm sorry.
用力压住
Keep pressure on it.
我们只是想把……
We just tried to put--
好的 来
OK, here.
把卢尽快关到地下室去
Lou into the basement real quick so that
这样就不会让我们都染病
he wouldn't get us all sick.
地下室
Basement?
我们只是不想他把我们都传染
We just didn't want him to get everybody sick.
你能理解吧
You understand that, right?
只是去下面
It just went down.
这会很疼
This is going to hurt.
会很疼
This is going to hurt.
啊
Ah.
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
把它贴好
Keep it covered.
不 你不能碰我
No, you can't touch me.
亲爱的 我哪儿也不会去
Baby, I'm not going anywhere.
亲爱的 等等 现在离我远点
Baby, hold on, back away from me right now.
开门
Open this!
快开门
Open this door!
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
让你生病比让我死更难受
Babe, getting you sick would be worse than dying.
好吗
OK?
求你了
Baby, please.
我不能走
I can't go.
去躺在那张床上
Go lay down in that bed right there.
我不想去
I don't wanna.
明早 只要我没出现症状
Tomorrow morning, as long as I don't have no symptoms,
不管三七二十一 我们都坐上车
we'll get in the car, one way or the other,
离开这个鬼地方
and we're going to get the fuck out of here.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧
Now go.
梅格
Meg!
等等
Wait.
发生了什么
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
我不知道我怎么回事
We just-- I don't know what happened to me, bro.
靠
Fuck.
你知道我爱卢吧
You know I love Lou, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你知道我绝不会伤害他
You know I would never try to hurt him.
我们只是不想让他害我们都生病
We just-- we just didn't want him to get everybody sick.
被夹在这屋子和病毒之间
Between this lodge and the virus, man.
我快要疯了
I'm going fucking crazy.
你不明白
Bro, you don't understand, man.
有东西进入了我
Something got into me.
你相信我的 对吧
You believe me, right?
你知道我绝不会那样对他 对吧
You know I would never do that to him, right?
我知道
I know.
我要去楼下
I'm going to go downstairs.
我要去找卢
And I'm going to get Lou.
我会回来的
And I'll be back.
告诉卢我很抱歉
Tell Lou I'm sorry, man.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
把卢带出来
Get Lou out of there, man.
罗斯看起来不太妙
Russ does not look good.
我们得找人帮帮他
We've got to get him some help.
这屋里肯定有座机
There's got to be a landline here somewhere.
我要下楼去前台
I'm going to go down to the front.
试试联♥系♥警♥察♥
I'm going to get a hold of the cops.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't stay here like this.
去把卢带出地下室
Get Lou out of that basement.
好
OK.
好
OK.
罗斯怎么样了
How is Russ?
你到底在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
我在想什么
What was I thinking?
我在想 靠 卢生病了
I'm thinking, shit, Lou is sick.
我们应该把他关在不会传染其他人的地方
We should put him where he can't get other people sick.
我就是这样想的
That's what I'm thinking.
不 迈克尔 你只想着你自己
No, Michael, you were only thinking about yourself.
现在告诉我你把他关在哪里
Now show me where you put him.
立刻
Now!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
什么
What?
有人吗
Somebody in here?
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
生病
Sick.
你最好现在出来
You may as well come out now.
你病了
You're sick.
什么声音
What's that?
什么……
What the--
他们说你病了
They said you're sick.
他们说你病了
They say you're sick.
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
他们不信任你
They don't trust you.
他们说你病了
They say you're sick.
他们不相信你
They don't believe you.
呃
Ugh.
啊
Ah!
呃
Ugh!
呃
Ugh!
啊
Ah!
不
No!
我们目前遇到了技术难题
We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time.
请留言 我们会尽快回电
Please leave a message and we will return your call--
你脑子是咋想的
What the fuck were you thinking?
他会生气的
He's going to be pissed off.
确保他不会揍我
Just make sure he doesn't fucking hit me.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是什么语言
What language is that?
天啊
Oh, my god!
这是什么
What is this?
这里八年都没人来吗
No one's been here for eight years?
她害怕了
She's scared.
我们早该做完了
We should have been done already.
我们都做了
We all did it.
快做
Got to do it.
我做
Do it.
嘘
Sh.
啊
Ah!
她看起来快死了
She looks like she's dying.
她看起来快死了
You look like you're dying.
电影精选列表