好的
OK.
等等 帮我拿下包
Wait, get my bag for me.
对
Yeah.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
可能是三周前
Three weeks ago, maybe.
你知道 我……
You know, I--
我就是知道
I just knew.
罗姆知道吗
Does Rom know?
不
No.
好吧
OK.
我是说 发生了很多事
I-- I mean, there's so much going on.
我还没找到合适的机会
I haven't found the right time, I guess.
我也说不清
I don't know.
感觉他人在曹营心在汉
And then he's just not here, it feels like.
嘿 卢 你感觉怎样
Hey Lou, how are you doing?
大家都被病毒搞垮了心智
Everybody lost their minds over this virus.
认为我被感染了 是吧
Think I'm infected, huh?
我不傻
I'm not dumb.
迈克尔过来想……
And Michael coming up here trying,
想探清我的情况
trying to figure me out.
他很多疑
He's paranoid.
我们都很多疑
We're paranoid.
大家都突然觉得自己是医生了
And everybody thinks they're a doctor all of a sudden.
我认为我们可能都感染了
I think maybe we all have it.
听着 我以生命担♥保♥
Hey, listen, man, I told you, on my life,
我在这次旅行前隔离了两周
I quarantined two weeks before this trip.
我只是过敏 知道吗
It's my allergies, you know?
我已经跟你们说了实话
I already gave y'all the God's honest truth.
我知道 卢
I know you did, Lou.
我不会怀疑你
I would never doubt you.
找找防水布 胶带
Looking for a tarp, tape, anything
任何可以用来封住窗户的东西
we can block windows up with.
快走
Fuck off.
哟 这下面有点恐怖
Yo, it's kind of creepy down here.
本尼 本尼 快来
Benny, Benny, come on, huh?
哟 麦克
Yo, Mike.
干嘛
What?
过来
Come here.
后面好像有东西
Looks like something back here.
等等 当心点
Hold on, watch out.
我们能找到解决办法的
We're going to figure a way out of this.
是啊 我们一直都能
Yeah, we always do.
从八年级开始 对吧
Since eighth grade, right?
对
Yeah.
听着 当我看着你的眼睛
Listen, well, when I look in your eyes
再看到她的眼神
and I see the look in her eyes, I could
我能看出你找到了真爱 兄弟
tell you found the one, bro.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up.
你知道我们来是为了一场表演
You know we came here for a show, man.
所以在周末结束之前 最好能放上烟花
So before this weekend's over, there better be fireworks.
明白了吗
You understand me?
我会完成的 卢
I'm going to get it done, Lou.
不要害怕承诺
Don't be afraid of commitment.
你不会想和我一样
You don't want to be like me,
每晚都回到空荡荡的屋子 无妻无子
coming home to an empty house every night, no kids, no woman,
无人照顾你
no one to take care of you.
恐惧是一种选择
Fear is a choice.
不要相信它
Don't believe in it.
好吗
All right?
你走吧
Now, be out.
我休息一下会好很多
I'll be much better after I get some rest.
去告诉他们
Go tell them that.
哟 麦克 过来
Yo, Mike, come here?
你找到什么了
What you got there?
不清楚
I don't know.
马上就能知晓
About to find out.
后面肯定有东西
It's got to be stuff behind it.
我真高兴有你们在
I'm so glad you guys are here.
我也是
Me too.
怎么了
What?
这可能是过敏反应
It's probably an allergic reaction, right?
不是症状
Not a symptom.
好了 别说我了
OK, enough about me.
要我给你拿点吃喝吗
You want me to get you something for your stomach?
要茶吗
Some tea?
要
Yeah.
这下面怎么会有张床
Why is there a bed down here?
真是奇怪
It's fucking weird.
这是个老房♥子 不是吗
It's an old lodge, isn't it?
这里一堆垃圾
Lots of shit down here.
这里没有窗户吧
There's no windows here, is there?
没有
No.
所以不会通风到房♥子的其他地方
So no ventilation to the rest of the house.
你联♥系♥上吉米了吗
Did you get a hold of Kim yet?
没有 我打了电♥话♥
No, I've called.
发了短息
I've texted.
全都转到语♥音♥信箱
It just goes to voicemail.
也许她没有信♥号♥♥
Maybe she doesn't have reception.
我不知道
I don't know.
比安卡
Bianca.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
哦
Oh.
怎么了
What?
我的项链 一定是掉在这里了
My necklace, I must have dropped it in here.
我刚还戴着
I just had it.
你们看见了吗
Have you seen it?
没有 我认为你没戴着
No, no, I don't think you had it on.
不会 我一直戴着项链 比安卡
No, I wear my necklace all the time, Bianca.
马上冷静下来
Calm down immediately.
不 我刚真的戴着
No, I literally just had it.
干嘛一副我生病的表情看着我
Why are you looking at me like I'm sick?
这是过敏引起的皮疹
It's a rash from an allergic reaction.
冷静点
Just calm down.
我刚戴着项链 现在不见了
Just had my necklace and now it's gone.
拿一下这个
Hey, hold this for a second.
那些是装我们喝过的劣质酒的空瓶子吗
Are those empty bottles of that shitty wine we had?
来 罗斯
Yeah, Russ.
靠
Fuck.
你找到啥了 本尼
What you got down there, Benny?
看起来是个旧箱子
Looks like some old chest,..
我没看到什么好东西
I don't see anything good, man.
罗斯 等一下
Russ, Hold up a second.
相信你的恐惧之物 将带给受害者
"Believing what you fear will bring to the victim
他们的恐惧之物
what they are afraid of."
就是这个
This is it.
楼上的房♥间没有密封
Upstairs room isn't sealed.
很明显不防水
Obviously, not waterproof.
卢 我知道他是你的朋友 但他病了
Lou, I know he's your friend, but he is sick.
这下面有个房♥间
There's a room down here.
我们可以轻松地把他关进去
We can easily put him in there.
那里不会通风到其他地方
There's no ventilation to the rest of the house.
我们可以给他拿来食物和水
We can get food and water down to him.
我不想生病
I don't want to get sick.
这是什么
What is this?
本尼 我能和你简单谈谈吗
Benny, can I talk to you real quick?
嘿
Hey.
罗姆
Rom.
干嘛
What?
电影精选列表