她看起来快死了
You look like you're dying.
啊
Ah!
他为什么这样做
Why would he fucking do that?
他为什么这样做
Why would he fucking do that?
他为什么这样做
Why would he fucking do that!
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael?
他做了什么
What did he fucking do that?
那不是他
It wasn't him.
他为什么这样做
Why would he fucking do that?
那不是他
It wasn't him!
迈克尔
Michael, we--
都怪我
This is my fucking fault.
我们都有所失去 麦克
We've all lost something, Mike.
罗姆
Rom?
啊
Ah!
不 不 没事的
No, no, it's OK.
是我
It's me.
是我
It's me.
没事的
You're OK.
没事
You're OK.
没事
You're OK.
我们得离开
We got to go.
我们得离开这里 好吗
We've got to get out of here, OK?
来吧
Come on.
我们拿上你的药 然后离开这儿
We're going to get your medicine and get out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我去找其他人
I'm going to get the others.
啊
Ah!
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
警告信♥号♥♥
A warning sign.
罗斯
Russ?
罗斯
Russ?
现在我想知道……
Yet I wonder--
罗斯
Russ?
罗斯
Russ?
麦克 你能看见她吗
Mike, can you see her?
天啊
Oh, god.
她在这儿
She's there.
天啊
Oh, god!
啊
Ah!
哦 不 不 不 啊 啊 啊
Oy, oy, no, no, no, no, ah, ah, ah.
啊
Ah!
救命啊
Help!
带我离开这儿
Get me out of here!
啊
Ah!
不 不
No, no.
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
亲爱的
Babe?
瑟琳娜
Serena?
闭嘴
Shut up!
举起手来
Show me your hands.
我现在要看到你的手
I want to see your hands right now.
没事的
You're OK.
呼吸 快
Small breaths, come on.
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
不是病毒
It's not the virus.
是这个木屋
It's the lodge.
Las brujas del miedo
Las brujas del miedo.
什么
What?
意思是恐惧女巫
It means the witches of fear.
他们利用我们的恐惧杀死我们
And they're using our fear to kill us.
我们现在得赶紧离开
We got to get out of here now.
我不能出去
I can't go out there.
我很害怕
I'm so scared.
我们必须马上走
We have to leave now.
你没事的
Yeah, you're OK.
不 不 不 我一直看到外面有东西
No, no, no, no, I've been seeing things out there.
我不想出去
I don't want to go out there.
我不想
I don't want to do it.
好的
OK.
大家都死了
Everyone's dead.
什么
What?
所有人 迈克尔 梅格 罗斯 都死了
Everyone-- Michael, Meg, Russ, all dead.
大家都死了
Everyone is dead.
大家都死了
Everyone is dead.
这屋子里面
There's something-- there's something
有事情发生
going on in this lodge.
我看了我们的合照
I see the pictures of us, right?
除了现在在房♥间里的人 其他人的影像
All, all the pictures are blurred except for who's
都变模糊了
in this room right now.
我看了梅格的照片
I see Meg's picture.
她的脸变模糊了
Her face is blurred.
我就去找梅格
I go find Meg.
发现她死了
She's dead, OK?
我看到一串文字
I'm seeing the words.
我看到“无光塔玛拉”
I see, "no light Tamara."
在画的底部 写着数字419
At the bottom of the painting, the numbers 4-1-9.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
Nolite nolite timere
Nolite, nolite, timere.
Nolite timere 是拉丁语
Nolite timere, it's Latin.
Nolite timere
Nolite timere.
意思是 不要害怕
It means, don't be afraid.
好的 那419是呢
OK, yes, OK, so, so, what is it for 4-1-9?
419是不要害怕的代码吗
Is the 4-1-9 code for do not be afraid?
419是什么意思
What does the 4-1-9 mean?
这是经♥文♥
It's a scripture.
什么的经♥文♥ -经♥文♥
What is-- a scripture of what? Scripture?
419 419 我看到过
4-1-9, 4-1-9, 4-1-9, 4-1-9, I've seen that.
我也见过这个数字
I've seen that number too.
昨晚 我告诉你们关于女巫的故事
Last night, when I told you that story about the witches
还有矿工和木屋
and the miners and the lodge--
女巫
The witches?
她们被抓去折磨的地方
where they were brought to be tortured.
就是这里
That's here.
就是这个木屋
This is the lodge.
你到底在说什么 罗姆
What the fuck are you talking about, Rom?
世界上有很多地方
There are places all over the world
是邪恶的传送门
that are portals for evil.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些东西和现在发生的事情
What does that have anything to do with what's
有什么关系
happening right now?
我想告诉你
I'm trying to tell you.
每一个传送门
Each one of these portals has what
都有一个看门者
is called a gatekeeper whose only
他的目的就是给传送门献祭像我们这样的灵魂
purpose is to feed the portal souls, souls like us.
电影精选列表