这个女人泡澡能泡三个小时
This woman will take a bath for three hours.
天啊
Oh, man.
绝对的幽闭恐惧症
Claustrophobia, 100%.
在我小时候 我哥哥经常把我锁在
When I was a kid, my older brother used to lock
床底下的抽屉里
me in the drawer under my bed.
一锁就是几个小时
Used to be locked in there for hours
在黑暗中挣扎
in the dark flailing around.
所以这就是我死后选择火化的原因
So, yeah, that's why I'm getting cremated when I die.
狭小密封的棺材不适合我
Small, confined spaces, coffins, not for me.
我高中的时候
I was in high school.
我开车被拦下
I got pulled over.
警♥察♥没有说原因
Cop didn't give me a reason.
他直接把手伸进我的窗户
He just reached inside my window,
把我拽出来 把我的头按在引擎盖上
snatched me out, slammed my head on the hood of the car.
我当时很害怕
I was terrified.
所以我会说 该死的警♥察♥ 该死的手铐
So I say, fuck the cops and fuck handcuffs.
对我来说很容易
That's easy for me.
我最怕失去你
My biggest fear is losing you.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我跟你们说 你们把火扑灭
I'll tell you what, you guys put this fire out.
把东西拿进屋
Let's set things up inside.
我要去开那瓶
I'm going to get that bottle of wine
温里奇女士送的酒
that the lovely Mrs. Winrich gave us, yeah?
呜呼
Woo!
敬我们
To us.
我们一生中最棒的周末
Best weekend of our lives.
为美好的周末和庆生干杯
Cheers to a great weekend and happy birthday.
嘿 迈克尔 -怎么样 迈克尔
Hey, Michael. -What's up, Michael?
你去哪里了
Where you been?
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting on you.
迈克尔
Michael.
我知道我一直这么说
Just, uh, so I know I keep saying this,
但你们不知道我们面前的这个周末
but you guys have no idea what a great weekend we
有多美好
have ahead of us.
谢谢大家都来了
Thanks for all being here.
让我们在今晚结束之际
So let's, let's kind of close this evening off
为我们的寿星好好干一杯
with a nice toast to the birthday girl--
谢谢你
Thank you.
为新书干杯 在疯狂的日子和你爱的人在一起
to new books, being with people you love in crazy times.
好吗
Yeah?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我们拿些酒杯
All right, let's get some glasses.
她今晚喝了什么
What did she drink tonight?
来吧
There we go.
这是我们需要的烈酒
That's the spirit we need though.
我们需要这个烈酒
That's the spirit we need.
嘿
Hey.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
祝你健康
Yeah, salud.
干杯
Cheers.
呜
Woo.
敬比安卡
And to Bianca.
敬家人
La familia.
对
Yes.
噢
Oh.
嗯
Mm.
天呐
Oh my god.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
这里面有什么啊
Yo, what the fuck is in here, man?
什么鬼
The fuck?
这是什么玩意
What the fuck is this shit?
所以我才不喝酒
This is why I don't fucking drink.
请放下你们的酒杯
Please, just put your glasses down.
也许只是陈年老酒
Maybe it's just old wine?
还是算了吧
Let's just forget it happened.
如果还有人想喝酒
If anybody wants to drink any more,
吧台还有几瓶香槟
there's a couple more bottles of champagne
和几瓶龙舌兰
and a bottle of tequila at the bar.
感觉有一种余味
It's got like a-- it's got like an aftertaste to it.
走吧
Let's go.
像砂纸一样
Sandpaper or something.
不 说真的 那是什么
No, but seriously, what was that?
不知道
I have no idea.
尝起来像什么
What did it taste like?
走吧
Uh, man, go.
把它扔掉
Throw that shit away, man.
我会的
I will.
太恶心了
It's disgusting, man.
1938年
1938?
上帝之言准确无误
God's word is sure.
上帝一开口
When God begins to speak,
……就会站起来活下去
will rise up and live.
而本该死去的东西会躺下死去
And things that ought to be dead will lay down and die.
当上帝之口对你说话
When the word of the lord God can speak a word to you and and
你将被治愈
shall be healed!
嘿 酒的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about the wine.
我们怎么知道大家来之前都做过核酸
How do we know everyone got tested before we came up here?
因为大家都做过了
Because everyone got tested.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们怎么确认呢
I mean, how do we know?
因为是我安排的检测
Because I arranged the test.
所以我们知道
That's how we know.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
卢
Lou.
卢怎么了
What about Lou?
卢生病了
Lou is sick.
卢没有生病
Dude, Lou's not sick.
他也一样做了核酸
He got tested like everyone else.
你怎么知道他真的去做了核酸
And how do you know he physically went and got tested?
我跟你说 我一直在观察他
Bro, I'm telling you, I've been watching him.
从我们到这开始 他就一直咳嗽
Ever since we got here, he's been coughing.
不是小咳嗽 他都快咳出肺了
And not just easy cough, like he's been coughing up a lung.
我告诉你 他生病了
I'm telling you, he's sick--
本尼 本尼 别紧张
Benny, Benny, relax, relax.
我睡觉之前 会去看看卢
On my way to bed, I will go and check
确认他没事
on Lou, make sure he's OK.
我需要你集中精力好好享受 好吗
I need you to concentrate on having a good time, all right?
放轻松
Relax.
如果上帝也惊慌了
And if god is panicking, oh my god.
你还不如割腕割喉
You may as well slit your wrists and your throat.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
低调的温里奇女士有一些经典唱片
Mrs. Winrich low key got some classics.
我听听
Let me find out.
哦哦 宝贝女孩
Oh, oh, baby girl.
你听不了那个音乐
You ain't getting none to that music.
我们等着瞧
We'll see about that.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
酒的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the wine.
没关系
No worries.
嘿 卢 今晚不错吧
Hey, Lou, what a night, huh?
怎么了 老兄
What up, doe?
听着 我要问你个问题
Listen, I want to ask you a question.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
我连问都觉得很蠢
I feel very stupid even asking.
不会蠢的 问吧
Nah, no stupid questions, go ahead.
说
Shoot.
电影精选列表