好的 对着她手中被当做时光机的
OK, shout out to the time machine she used
宝丽来相机喊出来
to go get that Polaroid camera.
三
Three--
好的
OK.
行了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞定
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们去住客房♥
You're going to the guest one.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很荣幸你能和我们在一起
It's such a pleasure to have you with us.
我特别欢迎你来到草莓小屋
I want to welcome you especially to Strawberry Lodge.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你携带着光明 亲爱的
You carry the light, my dear.
我能看出来
I can see it.
你是一盏明灯
You're a beacon.
恭喜
Congratulations.
啊
Ah--
是的 我们都为罗姆完成了新书感到自豪
Yes, yes, we're all very proud that Rom finished his new book.
事实上 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
我们离开之前 我会给你一本签名书
Before we leave, I'll get you a signed copy.
怎么样
How's that?
那就太好了
That would be lovely.
在我留你们过周末之前
And I have something for you before I
我有东西给你
leave you guys for the weekend.
我吗
Me?
对
Yes.
我想把这个给你
I'd like to give this to you.
这是我们自己的红酒
It's our own bottle of wine.
这地方真是越来越棒了
This place just keeps getting better and better.
我们会给所有客人送这个
This is something we give all our guests.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们今晚就用这个干杯
I'll make sure we toast with this tonight.
哇哦
Wow.
来山上走走
Being out in the mountains is probably
可能就是医生的要求
what the doctor ordered.
不 医生的要求是
No, what the doctor's ordered is
我们每时每刻都要保持
for us to be social distanced and sanitize
社交距离和消毒
every time we blink.
你能不能拿一次不当护士
Can you for once stop being a nurse
试着玩开心点
and try to have a good time?
我们是106号♥房♥
We're 106.
到了
Here we go.
就在这儿
Look, right here.
不管这旧房♥间里有什么 别慌
Whatever's in this old ass room, woosah.
我们要心怀感激 好吗
We're going to appreciate it, all right?
行
All right.
哦
Oh.
好的
OK.
挺不错的
This is cool.
很棒
It's cute.
还不赖
It's not bad.
她在看什么
What is she looking at?
白人喜欢一些奇怪的东西
White people are into some strange shit.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
嗯
Yeah.
很质朴 对吧
It's rustic, isn't it?
这地方是1838年建的
You know, this place was built in 1838.
被烧毁后 又在1853年重建
Burned down, got rebuilt in '53.
看上去都是原来的家具
This looks like the original furniture.
真好看
It's so beautiful.
这里充满了历史 美洲土著文化
And all the history here, Native American culture,
演变成西班牙语
into the Spanish.
淘金热也发生在这儿
Gold rush happened right here, just down all the way
从索诺拉一路到太浩湖
from Sonora up to Tahoe.
一切还好吧
Everything OK?
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do this.
有必要
I did.
我必须这么做
I did have to do this.
为了你
For you.
为了我们
For us.
我的生日是一周前 罗姆
My birthday was a week ago, Rom.
但最近几年我们都过得很疯狂
But these last couple years have been crazy for us,
你在攻读宗教博士学位
between you getting your doctorate in religion
我也终于取得了一点点成功
and me finally finding a little bit of success.
而且 这个地方有很多历史
Besides, this place, there's so much history right here.
好 你又来了
OK, there you go.
所以你已经准备好写下一本书了吗
So you're already writing your next book now?
不 不
No, no, I--
我知道这看起来像什么
I know what it looks like.
但我向你保证 不是你想的那样
But I promise you, it's not that.
嘿
Hey.
我只是想通过这次旅行让你知道
I just wanted you to have this trip to remind
你对我有多特别
you how special you are to me.
亲爱的 你是一盏明灯
My dear, you're a beacon.
住嘴
Stop.
你的鼻子 流血了
Your nose, it's bleeding.
你没事吧
You OK
嗯 没事
Yeah, fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我要出去和女生们玩一会儿
I'm going to go hang out with the girls for a little bit.
没问题吧
Cool?
好 完全没问题
Yeah, totally cool.
拜拜 温里奇女士
Bye-bye, Mrs. Winrich.
她真是……
She got a--
不不不 我纠正一点
No, no, no, no, I correct you.
两周前 罗姆·詹宁斯
As of two weeks ago, Rom Jennings
是畅销书作者
is a bestselling author.
我一年前不就告诉过你
Did I not tell you a year ago that we'd
我们会有这次谈话
be having this conversation?
如果我是他的经纪人 别人怎么谈论这笔交易
What does it matter what anyone says about this deal
又有什么关系呢
if I'm his agent?
哈喽
Hello?
我靠
Oh, you fucker.
拜托
Come on.
来点信♥号♥♥
Give me a bar.
这破地方给我来点信♥号♥♥
Give me a bar in this old bitch.
呜呼
Woo!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike.
我希望你忘记外面发生的事
I want you to forget about what happened outside.
不 听着 别让自己这么难过
No, listen, do not give yourself a hard time.
这里有很多人
There's a lot of people.
有很多乐趣
That's a lot pressure.
罗姆 这个周末会非常棒
Rom, it's going to be a great weekend.
你能有所好转
You're going to turn it around.
你能搞定的 好吗
You're going to get it done, all right?
一定会有好结果的
It's going to work out great, OK?
好
OK.
听着 还有其他消息 电♥话♥一直在响
Listen, in other news, the phone has been ringing.
我知道你一直在做研究
And I know you've been doing research.
我迟早需要你的故事大纲
I'm going to need an outline from you sooner or later.
我现在不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that right now.
罗姆 别管这个 -现在不行
Rom, forget it. - Not right now.
我都不谈工作
I'm not even talking about work.
谁在谈工作
Who's talking about work?
但 我需要一个大纲 好吗
But-- I need fucking outline, all right?
好吗
OK?
好
OK.
电影精选列表