感谢你今天来参加这个节目
Thanks so much for coming on the show today.
这是我的荣幸
Well, my pleasure.
谢谢邀请我
Thanks for having me.
你的成功真是难以置信
And I can't believe the success you've had.
你的书依然排在榜首吗
Your book and still riding number one?
榜首《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Number one, New York Times.
对 我很幸运 也很感激
Yeah, so I'm very lucky and I'm very grateful.
我知道你不能说太多
And I know you can't say too much about what's coming up,
但据我所知 你在创作一本
but it's my understanding you're working
关于美洲神话的书
on a book about mythology in the Americas?
没错
Yeah, you're right.
我确实不能透露太多
I can't really tell you too much about it.
但我能告诉大家
But what I can say is that it does squarely
它直接聚焦于围绕恐惧和恐惧概念的
focus on the mythos and mythology surrounding
神话与神话学
fear and the concept of fear.
你的粉丝何时能读到
When can your fans expect..
我仍在深入研究这本书
I'm still really deep into the research into the book.
我去了北加州一个弥漫着恐惧的
I to Northern California to a very particular
非常特别的地方
area that permeates fear.
恐惧只是一种情绪 是某种事物的表现
Fear, just as an emotion is a manifestation of something
我们总认为它只是一个概念
that we always perceive as just kind of a concept.
但它不是概念
It's not a concept.
恐惧非常真实
Fear is very real.
听起来《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Well, sounds like The New York Times
最好为另一本畅销书腾个位置
better make room for another bestseller.
但愿如此
I hope so.
借你吉言
Your lips to God's ears.
深入恐惧之中 就像你描述的那样
Diving this deeply into fear, as you described it--
对
Yeah.
会让你害怕吗
does it strike fear in you?
不会
No.
我们报道这件事
So we've been covering this story
已经有一段时间了 但今天的新闻似乎
for quite a while, but it seems like today's news might
会是我们最离奇故事之一的最后一章
be the final chapter in one of the most bizarre stories we've
关于安吉尔·威尔逊的报道
had, the story of Angel Wilson.
如果你还记得 26岁的安吉尔
If you remember, Angel is the missing 26-year-old
失踪于2015年 她去了太浩湖地区露营
from 2015 who was camping in the Tahoe area
之后再没回过家
and never returned home.
调查员……
Investigators--
亲爱的 把它关掉
Babes, turn it off.
等等 听
Hold on, listen.
他们后来发现
Once they found
陪她去的两个朋友
that two of the friends that had accompanied her
死于明显的自杀
were discovered deceased from apparent suicide.
关掉
Turn it off.
今天有消息传出
And today, news has broke
她的遗体可能……
that her remains might have--
谢谢你 亲爱的 把我带出家门
Thank you, babe, for getting me out of the house.
我们肯定选择了最好的时间离开 对吧
We sure chose the best time to get away, right?
是我把你逼疯了 还是你把我逼疯了
Was I driving you crazy or were you driving me crazy?
你觉得我为什么要带你来旅行
Why do you think I'm taking you on this trip?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 但听着 等你看到目的地时
All right, but, listen, I just don't want you all on top of me
我希望你不要跳到我身上 好吗
when you see what I'm taking you, OK?
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, OK.
你得规矩点
You're going to have to behave yourself.
你最后一次看到我穿裙子是什么时候
When's the last time you saw me in a dress?
有段时间了
It's been a while.
谢谢你穿上了它
Thank you for wearing it.
我都惊讶它还能合身
I'm surprised it still fits.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要离开那间办公室
I needed to get out of that office.
天啊
Oh my god.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
你在策划什么
What are you up to?
你能别什么都问这么清楚吗
Would you stop trying to figure everything out?
我说过 我希望它是一个惊喜
I told you, I want this to be a surprise.
所以你就打算在路边下车
So you're just going to get out on the side of the road?
比安卡 你在干什么
Bianca, what are you doing?
你不必戴那个
You don't have to wear that.
这上面不需要
Not up here.
你得蒙上这个
You have to wear this.
我说了 我希望它成为惊喜
I told you, I want this to be a surprise.
只有蒙住你的眼睛才能实现
The only way that's going to work is by blindfolding you.
拜托
Please?
我不敢相信我会让你蒙我眼睛
I cannot believe I'm going to let you blindfold me.
我是世上最幸运的男人
I am the luckiest man in the world.
你确实是 只给你两分钟
Yeah you are, you've got two minutes.
两分钟
Two minutes.
足够了
All I need.
好了 别动
All right, stay put.
不敢相信我居然让你蒙我眼睛
Cannot believe I let you blindfold me.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
你需要吸入器吗
You need your inhaler?
谢谢你
Thank you.
等我一会儿
Just give me a second.
你还好吗
You OK?
来吧 下车
Come on, get out here.
呼吸点山中的清新空气
Breathe some of this clean mountain air.
再过两秒就把这东西摘下来
Oh, two seconds away from taking this thing off.
不行 不行 我们快到了
No, no, no, we're almost done.
再走五步
Five more steps.
你真是疯子
You're crazy.
一步
Step.
两步
Two steps.
抬起右脚
Lift up your right foot.
好了 我要摘下来了
OK, I'm taking them off.
不 还不行
No, not yet.
要找个最完美的地点
Trying to find the perfect spot.
呆在这儿
Stay right there.
好
ROM: OK.
准备好没
You ready?
是的 准备好了
Oh yeah, I'm ready.
摘下来
Take it off.
哦 罗姆
Oh, Rom.
好美啊
It's beautiful.
这是干嘛
What is this?
我们要庆祝你的生日
We're here to celebrate your birthday.
我只是想到现在世上发生的一切
I just figured everything that's going on in the world right now
还有我终于把书交给了出版商
and me finally getting the book to the publishers--
生日快乐 比安卡
Happy birthday Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca!
我的天啊
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Oh my god!
去打招呼
Go say hi.
走吧 快去
Come on, go, go, go!
什么
What?
生日快乐 -生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday. -Happy birthday, baby.
谁
Who?
我要抱谁
Who do I give--
我 我 我
Me, me, me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
天呐
Oh my god.
噢
Oh!
电影精选列表