他们消耗我们的灵魂来赋予自己永生
And they consume our souls to give themselves eternal life
并保持传送门的活跃
and to keep the portal alive.
我昨晚说的女巫
The witches I told you about last night?
她们就活在这些传送门里
They live in these portals.
Las brujas del miedo
Las brujas del miedo.
什么
What?
意思是 恐惧女巫
It means the witches of fear.
你已经疯了
You've lost your fucking mind.
在楼下给我们做登记的那个女人
The woman that was downstairs that checked us in,
她就像个看门者吗
she's like a gatekeeper?
是的
Yes.
你让我们来之前知道这些吗
Did you know this before you brought us here?
我以为这只是个故事 瑟琳娜
I thought it was just a story, Serena.
你以为……
You thought it was just--
我不知道
I didn't know.
我只是想研究我的书
I was just trying to research my book.
你为什么让我们来这儿
Why would you bring us here?
我不知道会这样
I didn't know.
但我知道她们以我们的恐惧为食
But what I do know is that they are feeding on our fear.
我们看到的每个东西
And everything that we are seeing,
感受的每样事物 我不相信那是真的
everything that we are feeling, I don't believe it's real.
所以我们眼前的一切都不是真的
So everything we're seeing isn't real?
你若相信 它就是真的
It is if you believe it.
如果你相信了 它就会杀死你
And if you believe it, it will kill you.
亲爱的 你在干什么
Babe, what are you doing?
我们现在得离开了
We have to get out of here now.
等我一下 好吗
Just give me a minute, OK?
等我一下
Give me a second.
都怪你
This is on you.
我们的朋友死了 都要怪你 罗姆
Our friends are dead because of you, Rom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
《以赛亚书》第41章第9节
Isaiah chapter 41 verse 9.
我带你到天涯海角
I have taken you to the ends of the Earth.
从最远的角落 我呼唤你
From the farthest corners, I called you
而不是拒绝你
and not rejected you.
所以不要害怕 因为我与你同在
So fear not, for I am with you.
但我选择了你 没有抛弃你
But I have chosen you and not cast thee away.
你们……
You guys--
我们得赶紧走
We've got to get out of here.
快
Come on.
啊
Ah!
我想已经结束了
I think it's over.
啊
Ah!
本尼 没事的
Benny, it's OK.
不是真的
It's not real.
那是什么
What's that?
这是真的
It's real.
不是真的
It's not real.
我们显露了恐惧
We're manifesting fear.
我们必须冒险逃出去
We have to take a chance and go outside.
这个疾病的严重程度超出了
The disease is way more severe than anyone
人们的想象
could have actually imagined.
天啊
Oh my god.
我们走
Let's go.
我大声呼喊
I cried out.
没有人听到我
And no one heard me.
我想寻求帮助
And I was trying to get help.
没事的
It's OK.
你没事的
You're OK.
你没事的
You're OK.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
我们得抓住机会出去
We got to take our chances outside.
快
Come on.
我们得跑
We just got to run.
嘘
Sh.
戴上这个
Put this on.
在上车之前不要呼吸
Don't breathe until we get to the car.
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
我们得去救她
We have to go get her.
不行
Hell no.
你疯了
You're crazy.
别下去
Don't go down there.
你们在干嘛
What y'all doing?
停下
Stop!
瑟琳娜
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Serena?
瑟琳娜
Serena.
什么事
What's up, man?
下车
Step out of the car.
你知道我啥都没做
You know I ain't do nothing.
你没必要照着我的脸
You ain't got to shine the light in my face.
我啥都没做
I didn't do nothing.
我说了 立刻下车
I said, get out of the car now.
你们在干嘛
What ya'll doing, man?
我说了我啥都没做
I said I ain't doing nothing.
我只是在开车回家
I'm just driving home.
我没犯事
Man, I ain't do nothing.
瑟琳娜
Serena.
天呐
Oh, god.
啊
Ah!
瑟琳娜
Serena?
不 不
No, no.
瑟琳娜 发生什么了
Serena, what's happening?
我们得走了
We've got to go!
瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜 不管你看到什么
Serena, Serena, Serena, whatever you're seeing,
都只存在你的脑海中
it's inside your head.
救命
Help!
不是真的
It's not real.
瑟琳娜
Serena!
不要相信
Don't believe it.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
瑟琳娜 我们在这儿
Serena, we're here.
来我们这边
Come to us.
我们在这儿
We're here.
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
本尼
Benny!
本尼
Benny!
怎么了
What-- what?
天呐
Oh, my god.
本尼
Benny.
亲爱的 坚持住
Baby, keep going.
我们得离开
We've got to go.
我说了我什么都没做
I told you I didn't do nothing!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm s--
我们得出去
We need to get out.
我们走
Let's go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
本尼 你做了什么
Benny, what did you do?
我不得不
I had to.
别这样 本尼
Don't do it, Benny.
本尼 不要
Benny, no!
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
我的腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
我们必须走
We have to go.
电影精选列表