?…我们明确知道时
? ...we rightly know.
我们平安走过了人世
? Through the world we safely go
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
? La la la la la la la
每个夜晚和每个清晨
? Every night and every morn
有些人苦命是天生的…
? Some to misery are born... ?
桑东尼克!
Santonix!
真是好极了!
How marvellous!
-你好。-真是惊喜!你好吗?
- Hello. - What a surprise! How are you?
我进来和艾莉道别。
I looked in to say goodbye to Ellie.
他明天要去美国,再建一座房♥子。
He's off tomorrow to the States, to build another house.
这一次,我的最后一次。
This time, my last.
哦,不,现在请不要这么说!
Oh no, now please don't say that!
亲爱的艾莉,我接受了最后一次治疗。
Darling Ellie, I've had my final treatment.
不能再多了。
There cannot be any more.
对不起,我去了这么久。我…
Sorry I've been so long. I...
你好吗?
How are you?
呃…谢谢你。我想我们已经讨论过那个问题了。
Er... thank you. We have exhausted that subject, I think.
葛丽塔,亲爱的。
Greta, dear.
给我们倒点茶好吗?
Fix us some tea, would you mind?
当然好,亲爱的。
Of course, darling.
你为什么让葛丽塔留在这里?
Why did you let Greta stay here?
艾莉的脚踝受伤了。不管怎样,她很快就会走。
Ellie hurt her ankle. Anyway, she'll be going soon.
不。你已经让她控制了!
No. You have let her take possession!
当然我没有!
'Course I haven't!
听着,我已经公开大吵了一场。
Look, I've already had one flaming public row.
你还想让我做什么?
What else do you expect me to do?
你知道你要走什么路吗,迈克?
Have you any idea where you are going, Mike?
什么?听着,我要走我想走的路。
What? Look, I'm going the way I want.
我听不懂你。
I can't reach you.
不是吗?
Can I?
我听不懂你。
I can't reach you.
一个人注定是悲欢离合
? Man was made for joy and woe
这件事我们明确知道时
? And when this we rightly know
我们平安走过了人世
? Through the world we safely go
每个夜晚和每个清晨
? Every night and every morn
有些人苦命是…
? Some to misery... ?
不要停止。继续。
Don't stop. Go on.
你为什么那样看着我,亲爱的?
Why were you looking at me like that, darling?
像哪样?
Like what?
好像……
As if...
好像你这么爱我,让你很悲哀。
as if you love me so much, it made you sad.
你看起来……
You looked...
我不知道。
I dunno.
脆弱和美丽。
Fragile and beautiful.
几乎是另一个世纪来的。
Almost out of another century.
就像这首歌♥。
Like the song.
这是你喜欢的诗人布莱克写的。
It's from your poet, Blake.
有些人生来就是甜蜜的喜悦
? Some are born to sweet delight
有些人生来就是无尽的黑夜
? Some are born to endless night ?
你哭了。
You're crying.
也许因为这是真的。
Perhaps because it's true.
哦,艾莉!
Oh, Ellie!
艾莉,亲爱的!你在哪里?
Ellie, darling! Where are you?
你总是用双筒望远镜观察。
You're always looking through those binoculars.
好像这个地方被包围了。
As if the place were besieged.
嗯,在某种程度上是这样的。
Well, it is, in a way.
被老鲁本。
By old Reuben.
毕竟,他现在是我们的邻居了。
After all, he's our neighbour now.
15英里远。
Fifteen miles away.
为什么他总是在附近骑马?
Why is he always riding around here?
-怎么了?- 哦,没什么。
- What is it? - Oh, nothing.
有那么一会儿,还以为他要落马。
Thought for a moment he was going to fall off.
不幸的是,他没有。
Unfortunately, he didn't.
迈克。
Mike.
你看见她了,是吗?
You saw her, didn't you?
好了,迈克。
All right, Mike.
我不是小孩子。
I'm not a child.
没有必要让你担心,对不对?
No point in worrying you, was there?
嗯…
Well...
我想她有权利站在田野里
I guess she has the right to stand in a field
整天盯着我们,如果她从中得到乐趣的话。
staring at us all day, if she gets a kick out of it.
你何不跟我一起去淘宝呢?
Why don't you come with me to the sale after all?
你知道你不想我这么做。
You know you don't want me to.
我有我的原因,但管它呢。
Well, I had my reasons, but what the hell.
不,我没事。
No, I'm all right.
再说,我又要重新换衣服。
Besides, I'd only have to change back again.
我和你在皇冠酒吧吃午饭。
I'll meet you at the Crown for lunch.
很好。
Fine.
- 早上好,迈克尔。- 今天不和艾莉一起骑马?
- Morning, Michael. - Not riding with Ellie today?
当然不用,亲爱的。
Of course not, darling.
葛丽塔要和菲尔波特夫人去伦敦购物,记得吗?
Greta's going up to London shopping with Mrs Philpott, remember?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
天啊,我该走了。
God, it's time I was leaving.
嘿,这是怎么回事?
Hey, what's all this about?
你今天早上看起来特别精神。
You look especially elfin this morning.
再见,亲爱的。
See you later, love.
保重
Take care.
德根哈特先生。
Mr Degenhart.
下一项就是你要的。
Next lot's the one you're after.
32项。
Lot thirty-two.
珍珠母贝镶嵌的维多利亚时代的纸制桌子。
A mother-of-pearl inlaid Victorian papier-m?ché table.
是的,我为艾莉记在心里。
Yes, I marked it down for Ellie.
星期天是她的生日。这就是为什么我不想让她来的原因。
It's her birthday on Sunday. That's why I didn't want her to come.
60…65…70…75…
Sixty... sixty-five... seventy... seventy-five...
80…85…90…95…
eighty... eighty-five... ninety... ninety-five...
100…110…
one hundred... one hundred and ten...
120…
one hundred and twenty...
130…
one hundred and thirty...
140…
one hundred and forty...
150…
one hundred and fifty...
150英镑……
At one hundred and fifty pounds...
杀…杀…
Going... going...
杀猪。
gone.
1点45分了。
One forty-five.
女人的特权,你知道。
Woman's privilege, you know.
但不像艾莉。她会留话的。
Not like Ellie, though. She'd have left a message.
罗杰斯先生,有你的电♥话♥。
You're wanted on the phone, Mr Rogers.
啊,是她,可能被耽误了。
Ah, that's her now, probably got held up.
医生,你也帮我点餐好吗?
Order for me too, doctor, will you?
喂?
Hello?
先生,你有罗杰斯夫人的音信吗?
Have you heard anything of Mrs Rogers, sir?
她还没回来。
She hasn't come back yet.
还没回来吗?还没从哪里回来?
Hasn't come back yet? Come back from where?
从骑马回来,先生。
From her ride, sir.
从那以后我就没见过她
I haven't seen her since.
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉!
Ellie!
不。不,迈克。
No. No, Mike.
菲尔波特医生已经告诉我们
Doctor Philpott has told us
他认为罗杰斯夫人已经死了两个小时
that he considered Mrs Rogers had been dead about two hours
- 肖医生也同意。- 艾莉。
- and Dr Shaw agreed. - Ellie.
但没有发现致命伤。
But no injury was found that could have caused her death.
胃内容物正常,
Stomach contents were normal,
死者的内脏非常健康。
and deceased's internal organs perfectly healthy.
依我之见,死因是心力衰竭,
In my opinion, death was due to cardiac failure,
可能是由于休克。
probably resulting from shock.
-与她的落马有关?-这很难说,
- Associated with her fall? - That is difficult to say for certain,
但它是相符的…
but it would be consistent...
她服用的胶囊是标准的抗组胺剂
The capsules she was taking were standard antihistamine
无副作用,不可能是死因…
without side-effects, and could not have been responsible...
电影精选列表