如果两个爸爸都来了,是不是很尴尬?
Awkward if they both came through wouldn't it?
不过,你知道吗,她有时确实语出奇中。
Still, she does sometimes hit the odd nail on the head, you know?
但是,呃…
But then, er...
上周我自己就赌中了一匹赢马,那又能证明什么呢?
I backed a winner meself last week, so what does that prove?
-是要茶和吐司吗,先生?- 请。
- Tea and toast, was it, sir? - Please.
好了。
Okay.
- 你坐。- 谢谢。
- There you are. - Thanks.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?你的父母吗?
Who were you phoning? Your parents?
父母双亡。
Haven't any.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm sorry.
没关系。
That's all right.
被叔叔,阿姨,表兄妹们加倍弥补了
That's more than made up for by uncles, aunts, cousins,
还有,信不信由你,一个继母。
and, believe it or not, a stepmother.
- 就像灰姑娘吗?- 对!
- Like Cinderella? - Right!
只是反过来。
Only in reverse.
他们照顾我,就当我是一个婴儿。
They watch over me as if I were a baby or something.
要不是葛丽塔
If hadn't been for Greta,
这次我甚至都出不来。
I wouldn't even have been able to get out this time.
现在,葛丽塔是谁?你的继母吗?
Now, who's Greta? Your stepmother?
不,那是科拉。
No, that's Cora.
葛丽塔被雇来教我德语,但是……
Greta was hired to teach me German, but...
她留下了,我们成了最好的朋友。
well, she stayed on, and we sort of became best friends.
我刚打电♥话♥给葛丽塔。
That was Greta I just called.
她很棒。
She's great.
她完全理解我对一切的感受。
She understands exactly how I feel about everything.
我自己不喜欢冷酷的、精于算计的德国佬。
I don't go for cold, calculating Krauts, myself.
葛丽塔不冷
Oh, Greta isn't cold,
她一点也不精于算计。
and she isn't the slightest bit calculating.
我更喜欢小巧玲珑的,
I prefer them small and elfin,
那种以为没人看见时就跳有趣小舞的姑娘。
the kind that do funny little dances when they think nobody's looking.
茶和吐司,好吗?
Tea and toast, all right?
哦,他们没有松饼吗?
Oh, haven't they any muffins?
我从来没试过。
I've never tried one.
-松饼不合时令,小姐。-哦。
- Muffins is out of season, miss. - Oh.
那么我们会在有R的月份回来。
Then we'll come back when there's an 'R' in the month.
-这是明确的约定。- 好的,先生。
- That's a definite order. - Yes, sir.
- 现在,要牛奶吗?-嗯,好的。
- Now, milk? - Mmm, yes, please.
加糖吗?
Sugar?
真的必须走了。
Really gotta go now.
艾莉?
Ellie?
你是说你要回伦敦吗?
Did you say you were going back to London?
- 没错。- 认识路吗?
- That's right. - Know the road?
- 是的。- 可惜。
- Yes - Pity.
- 为什么?- 我本来想提议
- Why? - I was going to offer
- 给你带路。- 哦!
- to show you the way. - Oh!
事实上,我的方向感很差。
Well, actually, I have got a terrible sense of direction.
好。那么来吧。
Good. Come on, then.
我在这里下车。
I turn off here.
再见,迈克。
Goodbye, Mike.
-听着,如果你想,我可以… - 不。
- Oh look, if you like, I can... - No.
不,没关系。从这里我真的能找到路。
No, it's all right. I really can find my way from here.
听着,我想我们不会再见面了吧?
Look, I don't suppose there's any chance of seeing you again?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这就是问题所在,我似乎从来不知道。
That's just the trouble, I never seem to know.
我说过两三个星期后我可能再访,
I said I might call back again in two or three weeks,
查德威尔市场的古玩店。
at that antique place at Market Chadwell.
对!
Yes!
迈克,我们在桃花源见。
Mike, let's meet at Gipsy's Acre.
我想那样。
I'd like that.
- 8号♥。- 几点?
- On the eighth. - What time?
三点整!
Three o'clock, sharp!
然后我们在皇冠酒吧吃松饼
And afterwards we'll have muffins at the Crown
因为下个月有个R。
because there's an 'R' in next month.
这是明确的约定,迈克。
That's a definite order, Mike.
我会记下。
I'll write.
别忘了我的绿盾邮票!
And don't forget my Green Shield stamps!
借问,先生。
'Scuse me, sir.
你是罗杰斯先生吗?
Are you Mr Rogers?
- 是的。-有你的电♥话♥。
- Yes. - A telephone call for you.
谢谢你!
Thank you!
喂?
Hello?
- 迈克尔? - 艾莉!
- Michael? - Ellie!
对不起,我无法及时赶到。
I'm sorry, I just couldn't get over in time.
- 艾莉,你在哪里? - 罗马。
- Ellie, where are you? - Rome.
真的很遗憾,我如此期待。
I really am sorry, I was looking forward to it so much.
我也是。
So was I.
- 但现在没关系了,你打来电♥话♥。- 听我说。
- But it's all right now you've phoned. - Listen.
葛丽塔和我设法说服了科拉和弗兰克叔叔。
Greta and I have managed to persuade Cora and Uncle Frank.
我们会在伦敦举办我的派对。
We're gonna have my party in London.
- 什么派对? - 哦,某个愚蠢的派对。周五。
- What party? - Oh, some silly party. On Friday.
所以最好我等第二天再见你。
So best if I don't see you till the next day.
- 为什么? -你不介意吧
- Why? - You don't mind, do you?
因为,迈克,发生了一件激动人心的事。
Because, Mike, something really exciting's happened.
我们见面时我会告诉你的。
I'll tell you when we meet.
好的,什么时候?
Okay, when?
周六早上怎么样?
Well, what's wrong with Saturday morning?
- 十点半。 - 十点半,在哪里?
- Ten-thirty. - Ten-thirty, where?
在哪里?
Where?
在节日音乐厅旁边的河堤。
On the embankment by the Festival Hall.
我想我都能找到那里!
I think even I can find that!
迈克!
Mike!
迈克!
Mike!
迈克!
Mike!
迈克,是我!
Mike, it's me!
迈克,对不起,我迟到了。
Mike, I'm sorry I'm late.
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
对不起,迈克!
I'm sorry, Mike!
你不能早告诉我吗?
Couldn't have told me, could you?
可能让我太容易了。阻止我有愚蠢的想法。
Might have made it too easy for me. Stop me getting stupid ideas.
你根本不知道那是什么感觉!
You just don't know what what it's been like!
-做为第六富有的姑娘? -那不是我的错。
- Being the sixth richest girl? - Well, that's not my fault.
不管怎样,这不是真的。
Anyway, it's not true.
更像第十六富有。
Much more like the sixteenth.
哦,一旦你加入了那个联盟,身份就大不一样了!
Oh, makes a fat lot of difference once you're in that league!
难怪你没有邀请我参加派对。
No wonder you didn't ask me to the party.
哦,我只是不想被盘问。
Oh, I just couldn't face being cross-examined.
他们对我想约会的每一个男人都进行筛选和检查。
They've screened and checked every single man I've ever wanted to date.
就像我告诉你的那样。反过来的灰姑娘。
It's like I told you. Cinderella in reverse.
等一个失业的出租车司机出现。
Until an out-of-work rental car driver came along.
- 反过来的白马王子 - 噢,迈克!
- Prince Charming in reverse. - Oh, Mike!
费内拉·汤森和艾莉·汤森不一样。对我来说不一样!
Fenella Thomsen isn't the same as Ellie Thompson. Not for me!
再见了,艾莉,在我发现自己脱口而出之前
Well, goodbye, Ellie, before I find myself saying
“你知道吗,我有我的自尊!”
"I have my pride, you know!"
你知道吗,我也有我的自尊。
Look, I have my pride too, you know.
只是我不信奉坚持自尊。
Only I don't believe in standing on it.
- 你哭了。-我不是!
- You're crying. - I am not!
是过敏。
It's an allergy.
我对花粉过敏,对马和猫过敏,
I'm allergic to pollen, and horses, and cats,
还对一些男人。
and some men.
尤其是自尊,愚蠢的男人,
Especially proud, stupid men,
甚至没想到给我点杯水
who haven't even got the sense to order me a glass of water or something
好让我可以吃药!
so I can take my medicine!
甚至没想到我在与其谈恋爱。
And who haven't even got the sense to realise I'm in love with them.
哦,这是我这辈子喝过的最糟糕的咖啡!
Oh, that is the worst coffee I've ever had in my life!
里面没有未来,艾莉。
There's no future in it, Ellie.
也许没有,
Maybe not,
但我们都没有停止设想。
but we'd neither of us ever stop thinking about it.
当时不同。
It was different then.
现在不同了!
It's different now!
这就是派对的意义所在。
That's what the party was all about.
电影精选列表