早上醒来时头脑清醒!
wake up with a clear head in the morning!
闭嘴,你这蠢母牛!
Shut up, you silly cow!
你计划它。
You planned it.
你让我失去了桃花源。
You've lost me Gipsy's Acre.
你让我失去了这座房♥子,
You've lost me this house,
最糟糕的是,你让我失去了艾莉!
and, worst of all, you lost me Ellie!
不,迈克!不,迈克!
No, Mike! No, Mike!
你以为你比我强势。
You think you're stronger than I am.
你错了!你总是错的!
You're wrong! You've always been wrong!
和艾莉在一起的最后一天我如此幸福。
I was so happy that last day with Ellie.
那事不可能是对的,不是吗?
Now that couldn't be right, could it?!
哦,迈克…不…
Oh, Mike... no...
每个清晨和每个夜晚
? Every morn and every night
有些人生来就是甜蜜的喜悦
? Some are born to sweet delight
有些人生来就是甜蜜的喜悦
? Some are born to sweet delight
有些人生来就是无尽的黑夜
? Some are born to endless night ?
为什么,你这个愚蠢的绅士
Why, thou silly gentleman!
如果你非要害死自己,
If thou wilt needs damn thyself,
用一种比溺水更优美的方式。
do it a more delicate way than drowning.
迈克尔。
Michael.
什么事?
Yes?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
当然知道。
'Course.
你是老菲尔波特。
You're old Philpott.
关于艾莉…
About Ellie...
在她的过敏胶囊里下毒,对吧?
it was in her allergy capsule, wasn't it?
氰化物,我想,在胶囊里?
Cyanide, I expect, in the capsule?
是的。
Yes.
我们把胶囊分成两半,
We split the two halves of the capsule,
放一些毒黄蜂的药进去
put some of the stuff for the wasps in,
再把它们粘合。
stuck them together again.
你记得黄蜂吗?
You remember the wasps?
- 很聪明,对吧?- 非常。
- Rather clever, wasn't it? - Very.
因为两小时后就什么都没有了。
Because after two hours there'd be nothing.
没有气味,没有痕迹。
Nothing to smell, nothing to find.
所以我猜想。
That's why I guessed.
是的。葛丽塔心比天高。
Yes. Greta looked all that up.
我们大吵了一场。
That was a smashing quarrel we had.
-我是不是做得好?-是的,很好。
- Didn't I do it well? - Yes, very well.
迈克尔,关于汤森德小姐…
Michael, about Miss Townsend...
没有汤森德小姐。每个人都知道。
There was no Miss Townsend. Everybody knows that.
当然,迈克,当然,但你知道我指的是谁。
Of course, Mike, of course, but you know who I mean.
你花钱让她做这些事,是吗?
You paid her to do some of those things, didn't you?
在那以后,她知道的太多了。
After that, she knew too much.
你能做什么?
What could you do?
没有这样的人!
There's no such person!
米奇……
Mickey...
我努力过,米奇,
I tried, Mickey,
但那些年我一直很害怕。
but I was afraid all those years.
自从我在你的抽屉里发现乔的手表。
Ever since I came across Joe's watch in your drawer.
不要自责,妈妈。
Mustn't blame yourself, Mum.
如果我爸爸还活着,情况可能会有所不同。
Might've been different if my Dad had lived.
你的爸爸?
Your Dad?
你♥爸♥爸一钱不值!
Your Dad was nothing!
一钱不值!
Nothing!
继续说,迈克尔。
Go on, Michael.
我好像记不起更多了。
I don't seem to be able to remember any more.
我现在可以回家了吗?
Can I go home now, please?
菲尔波特医生,我再也不喜欢这里了。
Doctor Philpott, I don't like it here anymore.
我现在可以回到桃花源吗?
Can I go back to Gipsy's Acre now?
菲尔波特医生,我现在可以回家了吗?
Doctor Philpott, can I go home now, please?
迈克尔,我的孩子,这次讲得不错,
Well, Michael, my boy, it was fine that time,
就目前来说。
as far as it goes.
但是,我想你意识到
But, I suppose you realise
你从不重复讲同一个故事,不是吗?
that you never tell the same story twice, don't you?
有时你讲述
Sometimes you tell it
似乎怪你,
as it seems to you,
有时你讲述
and sometimes you tell it
似乎你想要怪我们。
as you would like it to seem to us.
不完全是一回事,对吧?
Not quite the same thing, is it?
听着,现在我们何不回到最开始
Look, now why don't we go right back to the beginning
从头再来?
and start all over again?
这一次,
And, this time,
看看你能不能告诉我们你对汤森德小姐做了什么。
see if you can tell us what you did to Miss Townsend.
我想我应该提一下……
I think I ought to mention that...
每个夜晚和每个清晨
Every night and every morn
有些人苦命是天生的
Some to misery are born
每个清晨和每个夜晚
Every morn and every night
有些人生来就是甜蜜的喜悦
Some are born to sweet delight
有些人生来就是甜蜜的喜悦
Some are born to sweet delight
有些人生来就是无尽的黑夜
Some are born to endless night ?
电影精选列表