如果你可以做得…
If you can do it...
设法溜开。
Managed to slip away.
到目前为止,还没有人改变过话题。
So far, no-one's changed the subject once.
不管怎样,我没什么不好感觉。
Anyway, I've no hard feelings.
-为什么要有?- 确实为什么?
- Why should you have? - Why indeed?
毕竟,我们多少都在同一条船上。
After all, we're both in the same boat, more or less.
很不幸,你多,我少。
You more, and me less, unfortunately.
-你介意吗?-你是什么意思?
- Oh, do you mind? - How do you mean?
嗯,我娶了家族信托财产中最穷的人。
Well, I married the thin end of the family trust.
有艾莉在,就是穷命。
And while Ellie's around, it stays thin.
听着,我不是在抱怨。
Mark you, I'm not complaining.
哦,顺便说一下,现在我们是同一个家庭的成员,
Oh, by the way, now that we're members of the same family,
你身上不会碰巧有多余的十块钱吧?
you wouldn't happen to have a spare tenner about you, would you?
只是因为我去阿斯科特赛马♥会♥要有人见人爱的东西,
It's just that I've got this awfully good thing for Ascot,
而且去银行太晚了。
and it's too late to go to a bank.
谢谢,老弟。
Thanks, old man.
好了,我最好回示♥威♥人群去。
Yes, well, I'd better get back to the demo.
告诉他们我等着他们今晚来吃饭。
Tell them that I'm expecting them up here to dine tonight.
什么,所有人?
What, all of them?
他们所有人。
All of them.
我说过你需要你的幽默感。
I told you you were going to need your sense of humour.
艾莉一出生我就认识她。
I have known our Ellie since the day she was born.
她那时很可爱。她现在更可爱了。
She was lovely then. She's even lovelier now.
对对!
Hear hear!
我想要你们举杯,为她的幸福干杯。
I want you to raise your glasses, and drink to her happiness.
敬艾莉和迈克尔。
To Ellie and Michael.
敬艾莉和迈克尔。
Ellie and Michael.
敬艾莉。
Ellie.
电报,夫人。
Telegram, madam.
哦。也许是更多的祝贺。
Oh. More congratulations, perhaps.
哦,好极了!
Oh, that's marvellous!
葛丽塔今晚回来。
Greta's back tonight.
葛丽塔? !
Greta?!
葛丽塔?
Greta?
她明天会来见我们,在桃花源。
She'll meet us tomorrow, down at Gipsy's Acre.
那不是很好吗,亲爱的?
Isn't that wonderful, darling?
可爱。
Lovely.
她就在那儿。看!
There she is. Look!
葛丽塔!
Greta!
我真希望你会喜欢她。
I do hope you'll like her.
但不要太多。
But not too much.
葛丽塔!
Greta!
哦,葛丽塔。这是迈克,终于见面了。
Oh, Greta. This is Mike, at last.
确实终于见面了。你好,葛丽塔。很高兴见到你。
At last, indeed. Hello, Greta. Very happy to meet you.
艾莉说了很多关于你的事,我感觉我已经认识你了。
Ellie has talked about you so much, I feel I know you already.
还有你,亲爱的,你看起来很幸福。
And you, darling, you look so happy.
- 是的。幸福极了。- 哦,太好了!
- I am. Ecstatically. - Oh, marvellous!
我滥用职务信任得到了丰厚回报
My wonderful reward for abusing my position of trust,
就像科拉说的风凉话。
as Cora so beautifully put it.
你怎么办,葛丽塔?
What are you gonna do, Greta?
哦,我已经找好了一份秘书工作。
Oh, I have a secretary's job lined up.
在国外吗?
Abroad?
不。
No.
在伦敦。
In London.
当我们搬进来的时候,你必须是第一个,
When we move in, you must be the first,
绝对是第一个来和我们住在一起的人。
absolutely the first, to come and stay with us.
-难道不好吗,迈克?- 为什么不呢?
- Isn't that right, Mike? - Why not?
来吧,我很想和你谈谈。
Come on, I'm just dying to talk to you.
安德鲁叔叔有个绝妙的主意
Uncle Andrew's had the most wonderful idea.
现在你已经见到她了
Well, now you have met her,
你觉得怎么样?
what do you think?
她真漂亮。
She's certainly beautiful.
和强势。
And strong.
我想比埃莉强势。
Stronger than Ellie, I think.
我爱艾莉。
I love Ellie.
我真的很爱艾莉,迈克。
I really love Ellie, Mike.
我以后要记住那些话。
I was to remember those words later.
我们等待房♥子建好期间
While we were waiting for the house,
我和艾莉接管了查德威尔市场的古玩店
Ellie and I took over the antiques shop in Market Chadwell.
把我们带到一起的地方
The very one that had brought us together.
直到终于桑东尼克邀请我们
Until, at last, Santonix sent for us,
伟大的一天来了
and the great day had come.
在桃花源,
At Gipsy's Acre,
我们有一个主客厅,我把它叫做“我的四季房♥”。
we have a principal living room that I call "my room for all seasons".
好吧,现在,让我们假装
Well, now, let's pretend
季节是冬天。
the season's set for winter.
窗口是单向的。
The windows are one-way only.
你可以看到外面的景色,但是没有人可以看到里面。
You can see the view outside, but no-one can see in.
现在,冬天过后,
And now, after winter,
春天。
spring.
艾莉在做她的音乐。
Ellie is making her music.
艾莉,音乐制♥作♥人,梦想家。
Ellie, the music maker, the dreamer of dreams.
现在,春天过后,
And now, after spring,
夏天。
summer.
瞧。
Voilà.
一个小魔法。
A little magic.
现在…下一个。
Now... to the next.
发生了什么事?我不知道!
What's happened? I don't know!
- 魔法……-是从哪里来的?
- Magic... - But where did that come from?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这是你梦想的房♥子吗?
Well, is this how you imagined it?
我的想象力远不及他一半。
My imagination never went half as far.
谢谢你!噢,谢谢你!
Thank you. Oh, thank you!
祝桃花源。
Gipsy's Acre.
祝幸福的生活。
Life of happiness.
祝好运。
Good fortune.
科拉的车!
That's Cora's car!
她没有浪费多少时间。
She didn't waste much time.
噢,拜访真会选日子!我不想见她。
Oh, what a day to call! Well, I don't wanna see her.
那么,为什么不进去把吊桥拉起来呢?
Well, why not go inside and pull up the drawbridge?
他们还没看到我们。拜托,快,快!
They haven't seen us yet. Please, quick, quick!
我想他们还没搬进来。
I don't think they've moved in yet.
嗯,还是按铃吧。
Well, ring the bell anyway.
现在,没人能看见我们。
Now, nobody can see us.
祝你健康,夫人。
Your health, madam.
我什么也看不见!
I can't see anything!
现在,来吧,现在……
Now, come on, now...
你好!
Hello!
我想她要走了。
I think she's going.
“亲爱的艾莉,
"Darling Ellie,
来访,但你还没到。以后再试。”
"Called, but you hadn't arrived. Will try again later."
哦……
Oh...
“你觉得怎么样,亲爱的?”
"What do you think, darling?
“我们找到一间漂亮的十八世纪的有家具的小屋夏天住,
"We found a cute eighteenth-century, furnished cottage for the summer,
“离你只有十五英里。”
"only fifteen miles from you."
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
“相当碰巧。你相信吗?”
"Quite by chance. Would you believe it?"
坦白说,一点也不。
Frankly, not for a bloody second.
现在,他们想要干什么?
Now, what do they want?
他们来这里干什么?
What are they after down here?
待在原地别动!
Stay where you are!
我想你最好解释一下。
I think you'd better explain yourself.
-你到底是谁?- 乔治?
- Who the hell are you?! - George?
我想是罗杰斯先生。
I believe that's Mr Rogers.
是不是?
Isn't it?
是的。
Yes.
我想我是从报纸上认出他来的。
I thought I recognised him from the newspapers.
哦,天啊!
Oh, Lord!
我非常抱歉,罗杰斯。
I'm awfully sorry, Rogers.
我叫菲尔波特,是本地的医生。我们是邻居。
My name's Philpott, local doctor. We're neighbours.
电影精选列表