还有一份文件和你有关。
Well, there's one more document that concerns you.
是今天早上送来的。
It came in this morning.
一旦它被认证和复♥制♥,
As soon as it's been certified and copied,
我会给你寄回英国。
I'll mail it to you in England.
它应该在你到达时等你。
It should be waiting for you on your arrival.
就这些吗?
Is that the lot?
很好。
Fine.
哦。
Oh.
喂?
Hello?
是的,他还和我在一起。
Yes, he's still with me.
谁?
Who?
等等,我去和他说。
Oh wait, I'll talk with him.
是歌♥珊翡翠鸟县医院。
It's the Halcyon County Hospital, Goshen.
你的朋友,桑东尼克。他要你去。
Your friend, Santonix. He's asking for you.
迈克尔?
Michael?
是的。
Yes.
是的,我来了。
Yes, I'm here.
我给你建了个好房♥子。
I built you a good house.
你为我建了一座很棒的房♥子。
You built me a wonderful house.
你……
You...
你……
You...
你该死的傻瓜。
You damned fool.
你为什么不走另一条路呢?
Why didn't you go the other way?
第二天,我乘船回家
Next day, I sailed for home.
家,我唯一关心的地方。
Home, to the only place I cared for.
桃花源。
Gipsy's Acre.
我看见你来了。
I saw you coming.
- 仆人们在哪里?- 走了。遣散了。
- Where are the servants? - Gone. Paid off.
- 旅途愉快吗?- 很好,谢谢。
- Had a good trip? - Fine, thank you.
不,亲爱的,等等。
No, darling, wait.
天啊,我已经等得够久了!
Oh Christ, I've waited long enough!
难道我不是吗?
Haven't I?
迈克,等等。
Mike, wait.
噢,水手先生,从海上回来了。
Oh, Mr Sailor, home from sea.
我们成功了。
We made it.
我想是的。
I guess we have.
尽管纽约非常难对付。
Although New York was bloody tough.
不过,我一直很享受扮演角色。
Still, I've always enjoyed playing a part.
菲尔波特家怎么办?
What about the Philpotts?
我的电报说在午夜之前随时等着我。
My telegram said expect me any time up till midnight.
我很快就会离开。
I'll be getting along soon.
非常好的人,老医生和他的妻子。
Very nice people, the old doc and his wife.
非常喜欢他们。
Very fond of them.
他们真的很喜欢我。
They're really quite attached to me.
今晚冒险是值得的。
It was worth the risk tonight.
你喜欢冒险,不是吗,葛丽塔?
You enjoy taking risks, don't you, Greta?
艾莉在的时候我们冒了几次险。
We took some with Ellie.
-我不想谈论艾莉。-亲爱的…
- I don't want to talk about Ellie. - Darling...
我不想让你谈论艾莉。
I don't want you to talk about Ellie.
迈克,现在别扫兴。
Mike, don't spoil it now.
不管怎样,今晚之后我们不能见面了…
Anyway, after tonight we can't meet for...
三个月吗?
three months?
至少。
At least.
我和安德鲁叔叔商定终止你的聘用
I arranged with Uncle Andrew to terminate your engagement with
通过法国人称之为“打赏”。
what the French call a "douceur".
亲爱的,你刚给了我打赏。
Darling, you've just given me one.
没有告诉你。桑东尼克死了。
Didn't tell you. Santonix is dead.
哦,太遗憾了。
Oh, what a pity.
“哦,太遗憾了。”
"Oh, what a pity."
你从来都不怎么喜欢他,是吗?
You never cared for him much, did you?
他一样不喜欢我。
About as much as he cared for me.
他死的时候我陪着他。
I was with him when he died.
他说我应该走另一条路。
He said I ought to have gone the other way.
不管怎么说,
Anyway,
他给你建了一座漂亮的房♥子。
he built you a nice house.
我想把它放一段时间是个好主意。
I think it would be an idea to keep it on for a while.
什么?
What?
你不是想要我搬到别的地方去住吧?
You don't think I'm going to live anywhere else, do you?
我们怎么能一直住在这里
How can we live here all the time,
有全世界要看,有钱去看?
with all the world to see, and the money to see it with?
如果我想看世界,我会加入该死的海军!
If I wanted to see the world, I'd have joined the bloody Navy!
你很累,很紧张。
You're tired, and on edge.
我很理解。
I quite understand.
是的,也许我是。
Yes, maybe I am.
我该走了。
Time I was going.
对不起,爱人。
Sorry, love.
哦,迈克…
Oh, Mike...
这里有你的邮件。
some mail for you here.
是一个大信封,盖着纽约邮戳。
It's a big envelope with a New York postmark.
啊,那是安德鲁叔叔寄来的。
Ah, that'll be the one from Uncle Andrew.
我明天早上会带医生来。
I'll bring the doctor along in the morning.
他可以看到我感激地与你握手告别。
He can watch me shaking you gratefully by the hand.
然后,那应该…
And then, that should...
怎么了?
What is it?
全能的基♥督♥!
Christ Almighty!
看后面。看后面!
Look at the back. Look at the back!
阿姆斯特丹,8月17日,年份……”
Amsterdam, August 17th, 19..."
去年!
Last year!
在我第一次见到艾莉之前。
Before I first met Ellie.
“我不止一次警告过埃莉你的事。
"I warned Ellie about you more than once.
“但她从来不听。
"but she would never listen.
“利平科特。”
"Lippincott."
他知道。他知道!
He knows. He knows!
他从一开始就怀疑,现在他掘地三尺
He suspected from the beginning, now he's dug and dug
找到了证据!
and found the proof!
天哪,我们该怎么办?!
Christ Almighty, what are we gonna do?!
别光站着,我们该怎么办?
Well, don't just stand there, what are we gonna do?
我们完了,你不明白吗?
We're finished, don't you understand?
我们完了!他知道!
We're finished! He knows!
那我们就得不到房♥子了。我们什么也得不到。
Then we don't get the house. We don't get anything.
一场空!
It's all been for nothing!
迈克,别恐慌!
Mike, stop panicking!
他知道什么?
What does he know?
只是我们以前见过面。
Only that we met before.
艾莉的事他现在能证明什么?
What can he prove about Ellie now?
我今晚看到她了。
I saw her tonight.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她站在那里微笑,
She was standing there smiling,
但她视而不见我。
but she couldn't see me.
你怎么了?你想象的。
What's the matter with you? You imagined it.
可她为什么视而不见我呢?我在那儿,不是吗?
But why couldn't she see me? I was there, wasn't I?
迈克,没时间浪费了。
Mike, there is no time to lose.
他警告过她关于我的事,但是…
He warned her about me, but...
她从来不听。
she would never listen.
为什么她不听?
Why wouldn't she?
现在回菲尔波特家。
Get back to Philpott now.
表演一番,他们拿我们没办法。
Act it out, and there is nothing they can do to us.
因为她爱我,这就是原因。
'Cause she loved me, that's why.
也许我也爱她。
Perhaps I loved her, too.
我本来可以幸福,不是吗?
I could have been happy, couldn't I?
真心跟艾莉结婚?
Really, married to Ellie?
去,现在。
Go, now.
假设艾莉心照不宣吃下那胶囊
Supposing Ellie took that capsule knowing,
就因为她认为那是我想要的?
just because she thought that was what I wanted?
你疯了。
You're mad.
我一定是疯了,不是吗?
I must have been, mustn't I?
听。
Listen.
回去。去睡觉。
Go back. Go to bed.
吃片药,睡一觉。
Take a pill, sleep it off.
我不在乎,但看在上帝的份上
I don't care, but, for God's sake,
电影精选列表