第二天,我又去了桃花源
The next day, I went down to Gipsy's Acre again,
带着我的相机。
with my camera.
那是我第一次见到艾莉
That was the first time I saw Ellie.
第一次。
Very first time.
哦!
Oh!
别介意我!
Don't mind me!
哦,我没看见你。
Oh, I didn't see you.
我看到你。你闯进了我的照片。
I saw you. You got in my picture.
我没有影响你拍照吧?
I didn't spoil it for you, did I?
你成功了!
You made it!
你一定认为我疯了。
You must think I'm raving mad or something.
我是说,我通常不一个人跳舞。
I mean, I don't usually dance all by myself.
我想我有点忘乎所以了。
I got a little carried away, I guess.
这么漂亮的地方!
Such a beautiful spot!
独一无二。
Like nowhere else.
- 你住在附近吗?- 没有。我但愿。
- Do you live around here? - No. Wish I did.
-你是美国人吗?-你怎么猜到的?
- American, aren't you? - How did you guess?
你怎么到这里来了?
Well, what made you come up here?
你从路上看不见这里。
You can't see from the road.
我开车去查德威尔市场参观一家古玩店。
I drove down to visit an antique shop in Market Chadwell.
哦,是的,我知道它。
Oh yes, I know it.
我听说这里很美,所以我就来了。
And I'd heard it was beautiful up here, so I came.
我很高兴我来了。
I'm glad I did.
我的意思是,它真的很美。
I mean, it really is very beautiful.
你并没有真的拍摄我,对吧?
You didn't really take any of me, did you?
啊,那就等于告诉你。
Ah, that'd be telling.
天啊,我的头发!
Oh God, my hair!
没有,我是……
No, I was...
我只是拍几个角度寄给一个建筑师朋友。
I was just shooting a few angles to send to an architect friend.
你要在这里盖房♥子吗?
Oh, are you gonna build here?
有一天。
One day.
也许吧。
Maybe.
我只是一个出租车司机。再往右一点。
I'm only a rental car driver. Bit more to your right.
里面没有多少胶卷了。
And there's not much bread in that.
停!
Whoa!
完美!
Perfect!
总之,你为什么想要拍进我?
Why do you want me in it, anyway?
给桑东尼克一些尺度的概念。
Give Santonix some idea of the scale.
-哦。桑东尼克吗?- 是的。
- Oh. The Santonix? - Yes.
-他很有名。-哦,他是个天才。
- He's very famous. - Oh, he's a genius.
但他不…
But isn't he...
嗯,他不是有点贵吗?
well, isn't he a little expensive?
我只是痴心妄想。
It's just an idle dream.
不要笑,我是一个痴心妄想家。
Don't laugh, I'm the idle dreamer.
我为什么要嘲笑?
Why should I?
你知道吗,我有时躺着睡不着,满脑子想我要做什么。
You know, I lie awake sometimes, thinking exactly what I'd do.
房♥子会拔地而起,就在你现在所在的地方,
The house would rise up, just about where you are now,
清楚俯瞰着大海。
looking clear down to the sea.
还有车道,像这样从路上弯进来,
And a drive, curving in like this from the road,
一直到房♥子。
all the way to the house.
清理……把这些都清理掉,
Clear... clear all this lot away,
那边种上大♥片♥大♥片♥的杜♥鹃♥花。
over there, plant masses and masses of rhododendrons and azaleas.
书中的每一种颜色。
Every colour in the book.
这边是开花的樱桃。
Over here, flowering cherries.
在晴朗的日子里美不胜收。
Take your breath away on a fine day.
哦,这一切在你的脑海里是如此清晰。
Oh, it's all so clear in your mind.
是的。
Yes.
真傻,不是吗?当你认真考虑它的时候。
Bloody silly, isn't it? When you really think about it.
-住很久?-只有几天。
- Staying over for long? - Only a few days.
-然后回美国?- 瑞士洛桑。
- Then back to the States? - Lausanne, Switzerland.
现在,家族正在定居…
Right now, the family's establishing...
- 哦!我挂住了。- 小心。
- Oh! I'm caught. - Careful.
- 好了。- 好的。哦!
- There. - Okay. Oh!
嗯…
Um...
我的家族正在那里定居。
My family's establishing residence there.
是税收方面的原因。
Tax reasons, or something.
同时,我在音乐学院学习唱歌♥。
Meanwhile, I'm taking singing at the Conservatoire.
哦,你唱得好吗?
Oh, are you good?
我想我永远唱不进纽约大都会歌♥剧院。
I guess I'll never sing at the Met.
怎么了?
What is it?
我觉得有人在跟踪我们。
I've got a feeling we're being followed.
有意思。我来的时候也这么认为。
That's funny. That's what I thought when I came here.
接着走。
Keep walking.
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你在跟踪我们。
You were following us.
这是私人土地。
This is private land.
擅自闯入者将受到起诉。
Trespassers will be prosecuted.
这块地是出♥售♥的。
This land's for sale.
买♥♥主住在里面不会快乐。
There'll be no joy in it for the buyer.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们谁也不能逃避过去。
We can none of us escape from the past.
当然,那是很久以前的事了。
It was a very long time ago, of course.
什么事?
What was?
他们裁决是自然死亡。
They brought in a verdict of natural causes.
但后来汤森德家族发生的事……
But what happened afterwards to the Townsends here...
被认为是一种审判。
was felt to be a judgement.
一年多一点,然后…
Little more than a year, and then...
只剩下一人遗存。
only one left.
她和你在一起吗?
Is she with you?
离开这里,姑娘。
Get away from this place, girl.
趁伤害还没造成,赶快走吧。
Go now, before the harm's done.
你看,我明白。
I'm tuned in, you see.
我能接收到兆头。
I can pick up the signals.
我的天赋在查德威尔市场上得到了广泛的认可。
My gift is widely acknowledged in Market Chadwell.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫汤森德。
My name is Townsend.
我是那个遗存的人。
I am the one that was left.
疯子。
Nutcase.
我们在英国为来访的美国人养殖她们。
We breed 'em in England for visiting Americans.
有助于平衡国际收支。
Helps the balance of payments.
走吧。
Come on.
嗯…
Well...
再见。
goodbye.
我希望有一天你能得到你的房♥子。
I hope you get your house one day.
你知道吗?我甚至不知道你的名字。
Do you know something? I don't even know your name.
噢,迈克。迈克·罗杰斯。
Oh, Mike. Mike Rogers.
迈克。
Mike.
我是艾莉。艾莉·汤森。
And I'm Ellie. Ellie Thompson.
-再见,艾莉。- 再见。
- Well, goodbye, Ellie. - Bye.
艾莉?
Ellie?
我们能不能在查德威尔市场的皇冠酒吧一起喝茶?
Look, couldn't we have tea together at the Crown in Market Chadwell?
这是一家非常古老的酒吧。
It's an incredibly old pub.
《末日审判书》里打两颗星。
Two stars in the Domesday Book.
我很想去。
I'd like that very much.
但我得先打个电♥话♥。
But I'd have to make a phone call first.
好吧。
Okay.
汤森德?
Townsend?
我年轻时就认识那位老女士。
I knew the old lady when I was a youngster.
哦,老领导的妻子死后,人们的确议论纷纷,
Oh, it's true that people talked when the old Captain's wife died,
这个家族后来在火灾中灭门了,但是,呃…
and the family was wiped out a little later in the fire, but, er...
她和我一样不是汤森德。
she's no more a Townsend than I am.
她自欺欺人说老领导对她妈有意思,
She kids herself that the old Captain was sweet on her Ma,
她就是结果。但是,呃…
and she's the result. But, er...
你我之间私下说,
between you and me and the gatepost,
她和她的真正父亲长得一模一样。
she's the spitting image of her real dad.
- 猎场看守人。- 嗯。
- The gamekeeper. - Hmm.
现在,她住在菲尔波特医生家的一间小屋里,
And now, she lives up there in one of Doctor Philpott's cottages,
每两周去一次招魂爱好者那里,
and pops along once a fortnight to the spiritualists,
联♥系♥她爸爸。
to contact her dad.
电影精选列表