我永远不会忘记桃花源,就像我第一次看到的那样
I'll never forget Gipsy's Acre, as I saw it that very first time.
连绵不断的风景一直延伸到远方的大海
The great sweep of the landscape down to the sea, in the distance,
还有……
and...
为什么,艾莉!
Why, Ellie!
艾莉,亲爱的。
Ellie, darling.
艾莉,亲爱的?
Ellie, darling?
艾莉!
Ellie!
“我永远不会忘记我第一次看到桃花源。”
"I'll never forget the first time I saw Gipsy's Acre."
什么?
What?
你刚才就是这么说的。
That's what you were saying.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
想必你不介意我告诉你吧?
You sure you don't mind me telling you about it?
一点也不介意。
Not in the least.
说来话长。
It's a long story.
为什么不和我一起去法国南部,或者意大利?
Why not come with me to the south of France, or Italy?
如果有那么长,我想再好不过了。
Nothing I'd like better, if it's that long.
我真的不知道从哪里开始。
I don't really know where to begin.
开始有难言之隐吗?
Anything wrong with the beginning?
没有!没有!
No! Not that!
那就随便你从哪里开始吧。
Wherever you like, then.
《青年艺术家的肖像》。这怎么样?
"Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man." How about that?
好。
Yes.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
听起来可能俗
It may sound corny,
但是我想我一定是生来就喜欢美丽的东西
but I think I must have been born with a love of beautiful things.
我一直觉得我是从我父亲那里得到的
I always thought I got it from my father.
例如,绘画。
Paintings, for instance.
其中一些我一次可以看几个小时
I could look at some of them for hours at a time.
它们给了我一种奇怪的兴奋感
They gave me a strange excitement,
脊背发麻
shiver along the spine.
第50项。一幅雷诺阿的早期风景小画
Lot 50. A small, early, Renoir landscape.
有人开始吗?五千畿尼,谢谢。
Anyone started? Five thousand guineas offered, thank you.
加五百。六千。
Five hundred. Six thousand.
加五百。七千。
Five hundred. Seven thousand.
加五百。八千。
Five hundred. Eight thousand.
加五百。九千。
Five hundred. Nine thousand.
加五百。一万。一万畿尼。
Five hundred. Ten thousand. Ten thousand guineas.
一万一千。
Eleven thousand.
一万二千。
Twelve thousand.
一万二千?一万三千。
Twelve? Thirteen thousand.
一万四千。
Fourteen thousand.
一万四千畿尼。一万五千。
Fourteen thousand guineas. Fifteen thousand.
现在后面出价。
Bids at the back now.
一万五千畿尼。
Fifteen thousand guineas.
一万五千畿尼。一万六千。
Fifteen thousand guineas. Sixteen thousand.
现在后面跟你竞争。
It's against you at the back now.
一万六千畿尼。
Sixteen thousand guineas.
一万六千畿尼。有更多的吗?
Sixteen thousand guineas. Any more?
一万六千畿尼。
Sixteen thousand guineas.
黑兹利特画廊。
Hazlitt Gallery.
坏运气。
Bad luck.
无可抱怨。
One mustn't complain.
- 我可以吗?- 谢谢。
- May I? - Thank you.
现在去哪儿,夫人?
Where to now, madam?
- 呃……回到克拉里奇,罗杰斯。- 当然,夫人。
- Er... back to Claridge's, Rogers. - Certainly, madam.
我在克里斯蒂拍卖♥♥行消磨了一上午
Spent the morning at Christie's.
我差点以一万五千英镑的价格买♥♥下一幅雷诺阿
Nearly had a Renoir knocked down to me at fifteen thousand quid.
总有一天你会买♥♥下什么的。那你怎么办?
One of these days you'll get landed with something. Then what'll you do?
你意识到没有,妈妈,
Don't you realise, Mum,
在我的出价和下一次出价之间,
between my bid and the next,
那张画是我的。
I owned that picture.
你的老板知道车现在在哪儿吗?
Does your boss know where that car is now?
我总是能把多余的半小时排进工作簿。
I can always adjust the odd half-hour in the books.
总有一天,你会被解雇的。
One of these days, you'll get fired.
-你不了解我,妈妈。-从不假装了解。
- You don't know me, Mum. - Never pretended to.
因为你从没想过让我了解。
Because you never wanted me to.
你从来就不喜欢被人看着,即使是作为小男孩。
Never liked being watched, even as a little boy.
你还记得你床上方的牌匾“神目如电”吗?
Do you remember that text over your bed?
我过去经常想知道你把它怎么样了。
Often wondered what you did with it.
你是吗,现在呢?
Did you, now?
米奇,你非得工作换来换去吗?
Mickey, do you have to drift from job to job?
听着,我已经做了六个月了。
Look, I've been doing this for six months now.
不管怎样,我喜欢到处走。
Anyway, I like to get around.
如果你继续自己使用公♥司♥的车,你做不了多久了。
You won't for much longer if you keep using the firm's car for yourself.
我做得了。我是个好司机。客户喜欢我。
Yes, I will. I'm a good driver. The clients like me.
事实上,他们下周又要派我去欧洲大♥陆♥了。
As a matter of fact, they're sending me out to the Continent again next week.
我在米兰接某个希腊大亨
Picking up some Greek tycoon in Milan,
我开车送他去看他的别♥墅♥
driving him down to look over his villa.
我的天!那家伙疯了!
Dio mio! The fellow's gone mad!
谁?
Who?
当然是桑东尼克。我的天才建筑师。
Santonix, of course. My genius of an architect.
这个疯子以为他在造什么?一个帝国? !
What does the lunatic think he's building? An empire?!
你知道他又涨了多少吗,爱丽丝?
You know how much he's gone up again, Alice?
又一个亿。
Another hundred million.
英镑?
Pounds?
-不,意大利里拉。- 哦。
- No, Italian lire. - Oh.
桑东尼克!
Santonix!
欢迎来到圣皮尔。
Welcome to San Pier.
我的天啊,你一定是完全疯了。
Mon dieu, you must be completely off your rocker.
你要把我全毁了!
You're ruining me totally!
你好吗?
How are you?
我们必须仔细推敲细节,赶紧!
We must go through these in detail, urgentissimo!
爱丽丝。
Alice.
快点,我们赶时间!
Come on, we're in a hurry!
这很正常。然而爱丽丝是个例外。
That's normal. Whereas Alice is exceptional.
我问你,估算到底有什么意义
I ask you, what the hell is the point of estimates
如果你不遵守它们?
if you don't keep to them?
如果不会超过,估算干什么?
And what are estimates for if not to be exceeded?
这些事是……是……是相对的。
These things are... are... are relative.
对我来说不是,它们不是。
Not to me, they're not.
来看看我都做了些什么。
Come and see what I've done.
除了花我的钱之外?
Apart from spending my money?
我当然会看!
I certainly will!
哦,我必须在3:35登上我的游艇离开撒丁岛。
Oh, I have to be aboard my yacht off Sardinia at 3:35.
下次吧?在回来的路上。
Next time, huh? On the way back.
我会寄支票给你。
And I will send you a cheque.
这房♥子棒极了。
The house is marvellous.
你想喝点酒吗?
Would you like some wine?
噢,非常感谢,先生。
Oh, thank you very much, sir.
真是个好地方。
What a fabulous place.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
喜欢?棒极了!
Like it? Bloody marvellous!
你现在收工了吗?
Are you finished now?
我要在罗马停留,去接一对美国夫妇。
Well, I gotta stop off in Rome, pick up an American couple.
他们要游览欧洲。
They're doing the grand European tour.
五天整。
Five days flat.
我明白了。
I see.
你想看看我的一些作品和想法吗?
Would you like to see some of my works and ideas?
- 我可以吗?-当然。
- Can I? - Oh yes, certainly.
你瞧,我为康斯坦丁先生的来访准备了两个月
You see, I was preparing for two months for Mr Constantine's visit
他只给了我二十分钟。
and all he gave me was twenty minutes.
- 欢迎。来吧,嗯?- 谢谢。
- Well, pleasure. Come on, huh? - Thank you.
哦,上帝!任何艺术作品的创作都是……
Oh, God! The creation of any work of art is...
百分之三十的快乐,百分之七十的绝望。
thirty per cent joy, and seventy per cent despair.
如果你幸运的话,有些作品被留下了,
And if you're lucky, something's left behind,
有些作品被传承了。
something is passed on.
你是个很好的听众,年轻的朋友。
You're a very good listener, young friend.
我刚找到一个地方,
I found a place a little while ago,
在那里,我可以想象一座房♥子在生长。
where I could imagine a house growing.
我喜欢"生长"。它在哪里?
Oh, I love "growing". Where's that?
电影精选列表