You have coffee on your lip.
嘿 呃...
Hey, uh...
想休息一下吗
Wanna go on a break?
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你为什么喜欢这房♥子
Why do you love this house?
我喜欢它给我的感觉
I like how it makes me feel.
每天日落前都吱吱作响
How it creaks every day before sundown,
就像是在伸展一样
like it's stretching.
我喜欢早上厨房♥的样子
I like how different the kitchen looks in the morning
比前一天晚上要更好
than how it did the night before.
我喜欢晚上躺在床上听大海的声音
I like the sounds of the ocean at night in my bed.
有时我在日出前醒来
Sometimes I wake up just before sunrise
我就躺在那里 听着
and I just lay there, listening.
总有那么一个时刻 海浪会变得非常大声和愤怒
There's always a point where the waves get really loud and angry
我觉得他们会把整个房♥子都吞下去
and I feel like they're going to swallow the whole house
我真的很害怕
and I get really scared.
我怎么一个人在里面
How I'm all alone in there.
几分钟后太阳出来了
And then a few minutes later the sun comes up,
海浪渐渐退去
the waves die down,
我站起来打开所有的窗户
and I get up and I open all the windows
我煮好咖啡 看外面
and I make coffee, and I look outside.
我发誓那一刻世界上什么都没有
And I swear at that moment there's nothing in the world
我宁愿这样
that I'd rather have.
我花了很长时间才能够说出来
It's taken me a long time to be able to say that about anything.
这就是我喜欢的房♥子
And that's what I love about the house.
嘿 你在想什么
Hey! Where do you go?
和我在一起
Be with me.
看到了吗 这并不可怕
See? It's not scary.
你好
Howdy.
想加入我一起吗
Care to join me?
没事的
The coast is clear.
你妈去教堂了
Church.
拿着
Here you go.
喝一杯挺好的
Don't mind if I do.
你去哪了
Where you been?
艰难的一天
Rough day?
是
Yeah.
只是...很奇怪
Just... weird.
奇怪是好事 孩子
Weird can be good, son.
有时候我想她 爸爸
Sometimes I miss her, dad.
我仍然想念她
I still miss her.
我理解你
I know you do.
我理解你
I know you do.
但现在呢
But now what?
已经两年了
Here we are, two years later.
现在呢 接下来怎么办
Now what? What's next?
我不知道
I don't know.
那就让我们想想吧
Let's figure it out then.
你想要什么 布鲁诺
What do you want, Bruno?
你到底想要什么
What do you really want?
我要尊重她的生命
I want to honor her life.
通过保持痛苦尊重
By being miserable?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许这就是你的决定没有成功的原因
Maybe that's the reason why your decisions don't pan out.
她走了
She's gone.
你可能还记得
You might also want to remember that
当她还在这里的时候 事情也不完美
while she was still here things weren't perfect, either.
一天晚上你过来 我们就坐在这些椅子上
You came over one night, we sat in these very chairs
你以为你会离开她
and you thought you might leave her.
所以不要自欺欺人认为在她生病之前
So stop fooling yourself into thinking things were flawless
事情是完美的
before she got sick.
嘿
Oh, hey.
我知道你有多爱她 儿子
I know how much you loved her, son.
但如果你真的想尊重丽迪雅的生命
But if you really wanna honor Lydia's life
或许最好的办法
maybe the best course of action
是为了你自己而生活
is for you to finally live your own.
现在 在你妈妈失去理智之前
Now, we do need to return that horse
我们需要把那匹马还回去
before your mom loses her mind.
这个周末我要去烧烤
I'm having a barbecue this weekend.
我要你做我的贵宾
I want you to be the guest of honor.
我的朋友从西雅图来
My friends are coming in from Seattle.
我的继兄弟-
My step-brother-
我以为你所有的朋友都在波士顿
I thought all your friends were in Boston?
是的 有些是
Yeah, some of them are.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
顺便说一下 我们得把厨房♥收拾好
We gotta finish the kitchen, by the way.
我厌倦了看着它这样
I'm so tired of seeing it like this.
这些橱柜和空抽屉...
All these cabinets and empty drawers and... ugh.
太令人沮丧了
It's so depressing.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
一直都在厨房♥里
It was in the kitchen the whole time?
太棒了
This is great!
伙计 我们得马上把这个交给库科
Dude, we gotta bring this over to Cuco right away, man.
这样这笔交易就成功了
This right here seals the deal.
不
Uh, no.
要不我们再等等
Maybe we just- just hold off on that for a minute.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 你知道的
Well, you- you know.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
嗯 好吧 玛丽
Um, well, Marie.
还记得玛丽吗
Remember Marie?
我和她一起装♥修♥
Well, I've been doing the renovations with her-
我不想其他人弄乱房♥子
I didn't want anyone else messing with the house.
嗯 她和我 我们已经认识了
And um, she and I, we've gotten to know each other.
我们关系有点近了 你知道吗
We've kinda gotten close, you know?
你睡了玛丽吗
Are you fucking Marie?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我没有跟她上♥床♥ 不是那样的
I'm not fucking her, it's not like that.
你睡了玛丽
You're fucking Marie?!
小声点 不是那样的
Keep your voice down, it's not like that,
我没有跟她上♥床♥
I'm not fucking her.
不止如此
It's more than that.
不止什么
More than what?
这一切和她有关
Are you, like... involved with her?
作为朋友...
As a friend...
太好了 伙计
This is great, man.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
这是认真的 我有大♥麻♥烦了
This is serious! I'm in serious trouble!
她不知道她住在我家里
She has no idea she's living in my house.
别让这一切困扰着你 伙计
Don't let this get all tangled in your head, man.
这是个好消息
This is great news.
你找到爱人了
You found someone.
我可以告诉你喜欢她
And I can tell you like her.
你要把房♥子拿回来
And you're getting your house back?
就像...
It's like-
就像老天都站在你这边 伙计
it's like every single star is aligned for you, man.
不 你不明白 是吗
No, you don't get it, do you?
她不知道我是谁 当她发现了
She has no idea who I am and when she finds out
我一直在骗她 她再也不会想要
that I've been lying to her all this time she's never gonna want
见到我了
to see me again.
我骗了她我的房♥子 我骗了她我的工作
I lied to her about my house, I lied to her about my job,
我对她撒谎说我住在哪里
I lied to her about where I live.
我对她撒了谎
I lied to her about everything.
太恐怖了 伙计
It's creepy, man.
你喜欢这个女人吗
Do you like this woman?
对
Yes.
你就这么做
This is what you do.
你让她坐下告诉她真♥相♥
You sit her down and tell her the truth.
她会理解的
She'll understand.
现在 我该怎么处理遗嘱呢
电影精选列表