她在找承包商
She was looking for contractors.
你告诉她什么了
What did you tell her?
我给了她一些号♥码
I gave her some numbers.
弗兰克说冰箱的事了吗
Did Frank bring up the fridge situation?
人们都知道是你
It's not like people don't know it's you.
这不是幼儿园
This isn't preschool, you know!
嘿
Hey!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
哦
Oh.
你记得我...
You remember me from-
是的 对 你好
Yeah, right. Hi.
是的 很抱歉我没有自我介绍
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself.
我是 呃...
I- I was uh...
我是布鲁诺
I'm Bruno.
布鲁诺 我是玛丽
Bruno, I'm Marie.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
再一次
Again.
所以你找到了小镇 你在干什么
So you found the town, what're you up to?
我只是在跑腿
Uh, I'm just running some errands.
实际上我是在找一个承包商
Actually I'm shopping for a contractor,
在这里真的很难找
which is really tough around here.
承包商
Oh, a contractor.
是啊
Yeah.
想做什么
What for?
呃 房♥子有点陈腐
Uh, the place is a little stale.
我只是想做点保养工作
I'm just looking to do a little bit of work.
一点点保养工作
A little- little bit of work?
呃 你想做那个
Uh, what- what- is that what you're doing?
重新装♥修♥厨房♥ 换浴室瓷砖
Yeah. Re-do the kitchen, change the bathroom tile,
让这个房♥子恢复生机
just bring the place back to life.
你不会碰巧知道镇上有个承包商吧
You wouldn't happen to know of a contractor in town, would you?
我是说 我听到了一些报价 但价格太荒谬了
I mean, I've gotten some quotes but the prices are ridiculous.
你知道 这取决于
You know, depending on the work you're-
你打算怎么开展工作
you're planning to do,
我自己也是承包商
I'm a contractor myself.
我可以自己做这项工作
I could do the work myself.
确保符合标准
Make sure it's uh, up to standard.
是的 我很乐意在你的预算内工作
Yeah, I'd be happy to work within your budget,
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're interested.
呃 好吧
Uh, ok.
你能先给我一个报价吗
Do you wanna give me a quote first?
没关系
Oh, uh, it doesn't- doesn't matter.
我对这地方很熟悉
I'm familiar with the premises.
我只是想确认一下工作是否符合标准
I just want to make sure the work is um, up to standard.
当然 我不知道....
Sure, uh, I don't know...
我是你能找到的唯一的价格便宜的人
I'm the only one you're gonna find on the cheap, you know.
你可以打电♥话♥问他们 但当地承包商
You can call them and ask them, but local contractors?
他们很少而且很贵 你知道吗
They're very few and uh, very expensive, you know?
呃 你只要给我你的预算 我们就从那开始
Uh, you just give me your budget and we'll take it from there.
呃 你什么时候可以开始
Uh, when could you start?
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
好的 再见
Alright, see you there.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
如果有人要碰那房♥子 那必须是我
If anyone's gonna touch that house it's gonna be me.
我迫不及待地想去洗手间
I can't wait to get my hands on that bathroom.
就像每次刷牙都走进停尸房♥一样
It's like walking into a morgue every time I brush my teeth.
我想给厨房♥换一个淡黄色的
I'm thinking of a soft yellow for the kitchen.
柔和的黄色 他妈的不行
Soft yellow? Fuck no.
什么
Excuse me?
好吧 把布放下来
Ok, just lay down the drop cloth,
给卧室涂上底漆
um, prime the bedroom.
给卧室涂上底漆
Prime the bedroom!
我准备让你把那东西关掉
I'm ready for you to turn that thing off.
好吧 我们在哪
Ok, where are we?
我们在我们的财产上
We are on our property.
你手里拿的那把华丽的工具是什么
And what is that magnificent tool you are holding?
哦 哦 这个
Oh, oh, this?
哦 这是一把铲子
Oh, this would be a- a shovel.
为什么
Why?
因为我们的新房♥子即将动工
Because we are about to break ground on our new house.
对不起 我听不到
I'm- I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that.
你说什么
What did you say?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
再说一遍
Say that again.
你是认真的
You're serious.
好吧 我们的新家就要开始动工了
Ok, um, we are - ahem - about to break ground on our new home.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god.
好吧
Alright.
好
Ok.
一 二
One, two-
是 啊
Yeah.
三 开始
Three. Go!
太硬了
It's hard!
开始吧
Get into that.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
你做到了
You did it!
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
嘿 把它关掉
Hey, turn that off.
为什么
Why?
快点 把它放下
Come on, just put it down.
为什么
Why?
因为我想要你
Because I want you.
我要你 就在这里
I want you, right here.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
是的 我... 很热
Yeah, I'm... hot.
我....
I... I-
我给你拿点水吧
Can I get you some water?
我只是需要冷静一会
I just need- need a minute.
我得走了
I have to go.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是紧急情况
Uh, it's- it's an emergency.
我真的很抱歉
I um, I'm really sorry.
我稍后再解释 但我得走了
Uh... I'll explain later but I have to go.
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
你说你在这房♥子里住了多久
So you say you've been living in this house for how long?
七年了
Se- seven years.
所以有任何实际的文件或遗嘱
So there was never any actual document
表明你名下
or will that would put the actual property
有任何实际的财产
in your actual name?
有的 有的
There- there- there is, yeah.
有的
No, there- there was.
呃 我妻子 她留了遗嘱 但我找不到
Uh, my wife, she left a will, but I can't find it.
你弄丢了遗嘱
You lost the will?
不 不
No, no.
我没有丢掉它 只是没找到
I- I didn't lose it, I... it just hasn't turned up yet.
听着 我得说实话
Look, I gotta be honest.
没有遗嘱的话 这是一个非常难打的案子
Without the will this is a very tough case.
我的意思是 房♥子是你的
I mean, the house is yours
但没有实际的法律证据
but there's no real legal proof here.
遗嘱会对案子很有帮助的
I mean, the will would really help the case.
是的 我就是找不到
Yeah, I just can't find it.
好吧 我想我们可以试试
Well, I guess we could give it a shot.
你觉得有机会吗
So you think there's a chance?
有没有可能我们能战胜这一切
A chance that we can fight this?
电影精选列表