所以 如果你回到房♥子里面
So, uh... if you uh, go to the back of the house,
在平台下你会发现一封旧信
under the deck you'll find an old letter.
什么信
What for?
"抱着孩子"
♪ Hold on baby ♪
"直到我跟这些忧郁的人说再见"
♪ 'till I tell these blues goodbye ♪
知道了
Got it.
看起来不错
Looking good.
"直到我跟这些忧郁的人说再见"
♪ 'Til I tell these blues goodbye ♪
就这样
There you go.
孩子
Son.
我给你六个字
I got three words for ya.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home... son.
我要住小屋
I'm going in the shed.
我说过这不是要讨论的话题
I said it wasn't up for discussion.
你为什么要睡在小屋里
Why would you wanna sleep in the shed?
孩子需要独♥立♥ 亲爱的
The boy needs independence, honey.
他会冻死的
He'll freeze to death.
妈妈 现在是仲夏
Mom, it's the middle of summer.
我们给他电热毯
We'll give him the electric blanket.
那我冷的时候怎么办呢
And how am I supposed to keep warm?
你已经好几年没用过那条毯子了
You haven't used that blanket for years.
没人拿你的电热毯
Nobody is taking your electric blanket.
拿毯子吧 兄弟 这是你应得的
Take the blanket, bro, you deserve it.
哈哈
Ha ha.
我们珍藏的最好的
Our pantry's finest.
没什么好庆祝的 爸爸
There's hardly anything to celebrate, dad.
我不同意 孩子
Oh, I beg to differ, son.
我不同意
I beg to differ.
真的 你为什么不把它留到特殊场合呢
Really, why don't you save it for a special occasion?
嘣...
Boom!
我们来祈祷吧
We're saying grace.
你能把我排除在外吗?
Uh, can you leave me out of it?
这是我们的家 我们要祷告
This is our home and we say grace.
亲爱的 今晚不行
Honey, not tonight.
孩子不喜欢
The boy doesn't like it.
这不是喜欢的问题 这是信仰的问题
It's not a matter of liking, it's a matter of faith.
很好
It's fine.
只是我不参加
I just- I won't join in.
菲利克斯 我觉得这样才公平 你说呢
Felix, I think it's only fair, don't you?
别把他牵扯进来 那人很飘的
Don't get him involved, the man is high as a kite.
琳达 让我告诉你一件事
Linda, let me tell you something.
那会很有趣的
It would be joyous.
谢谢你 菲利克斯
Thank you, Felix.
请举手
Hands please.
嗯...
Mmmhmm.
亲爱的主 我们非常感谢您在这个特别的夜晚
Dear Lord, we thank you dearly for this special night
我们全家聚在一起支持布鲁诺
as we gather as a family to support Bruno,
他是我们爱 珍惜 崇拜的人
whom we love, cherish, and adore.
如你所知 亲爱的主 布鲁诺两年前失去了妻子
As you know, dear Lord, Bruno lost his wife two years ago
从那以后他就再也没见过光明
and he hasn't seen the light since.
而且他现在无家可归
Also, he's now homeless.
我们恳求你 上帝
We beseech you, oh Lord,
引导他走向更好的生活
to guide his path towards a better life
引导她走向一个更好的女人
and towards a better woman.
如前所述 亲爱的主
As we discussed previously, dear Lord,
引导他走向多拉·马洛尼的女儿丽塔
Dora Maloney's daughter, Rita-
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
她刚刚经历了痛苦的离婚
Has just been through a painful divorce and we ask you
希望您帮她渡过难关
to help her through it,
也为布鲁诺和她约会扫清道路
and also to clear the way for Bruno to date her.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey, honey.
我觉得这有点具体
I think that's a bit specific.
让布鲁诺自己找路
Let Bruno find his own path.
他自己的路不通 不是吗
His own path isn't working, is it?
我们会帮他渡过难关的
We're gonna help him get through this!
如果必须的话我会卖♥♥掉这房♥子
I'll sell this house if I have to,
再去温尼巴戈买♥♥一间
buy another Winnebago.
我们不能搬进温尼巴戈
We are not moving into a Winnebago!
没有人要搬进温尼贝戈
Nobody is moving into a Winnebago.
住在棚子里的人这样说到
Says the man living in a shed.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你没碰任何吃的
You haven't touched any food.
我做了你最喜欢的
I made your favorite.
别给他太大压力
Don't pressure him so much.
他很低沉
The man is morose.
小心点 孩子
Watch your back, son.
你要回你的老房♥子去 是吗
You're going back to your old house, aren't you?
你会中弹的
You're gonna get yourself shot.
它不再是你的家了
It's not your home anymore.
等等 我去给你拿一罐汽油
Hold on, I'll go get you a can of gasoline.
别帮他 约翰
Don't enable him, John.
你不能再呆在家里了
You can't just hang out at your place anymore.
那是非法侵入 伙计
That's trespassing, man.
我不会让我的房♥子烂掉的
I'm not about to let my house rot into the ground.
伙计 已经三个星期了
Dude, it's been three weeks.
这个地方不会垮掉的
The place isn't just gonna fall apart.
只是基本的保养而已
It's basic maintenance, that's all.
伙计 集中精神 好吗
Dude, focus, ok?
是的 我说我们去修理漏洞然后离开那里
Yes, I say we go fix the leak and we get outta there.
你不能就这样和有钱人耍把戏
You can't just fuck around with rich people like this.
当然可以
Sure you can.
格斯 四号♥线
Gus, line four.
格斯 接四号♥线
Gus, pick up line four.
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck is that?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
布鲁诺 布鲁诺
Bruno? Bruno?
那是什么
What is that?
好吧 我现在有种不好的感觉
Ok, I have a bad feeling now.
我们走吧
Let's just turn around and go.
布鲁诺
Bruno?
伙计
Dude!
伙计 求你了
Dude, please!
算了 布鲁诺
Come on, Bruno!
听我说
Listen to me!
那他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is that?
也许她是新来的清洁工
Maybe she's the new cleaning lady.
那他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is that?
跟我一起呼吸 兄弟
Breathe with me, bro.
别做傻事
Don't do anything rash.
伙计 伙计 伙计
Dude! Dude! Dude!
伙计
Dude!
布鲁诺 布鲁诺
Bruno! Bruno!
来了
Yeah!
你好
Hello.
你在干什么
Uh, what're you doing?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我是说 你在这里干什么
I mean, what're you doing here?
我要搬进来了
I'm moving in.
你...你是
And you- and you are?
搬进来
Moving in?
是啊
Yeah.
你什么意思 搬进来是什么意思
What do you- what do you mean by uh, moving in?
对不起 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
朋友
Friend?
朋友
Friend.
朋友
Friend.
这家人的朋友
A friend of the family.
哦 你认识以前的主人
Oh, so like you know the former owners?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
电影精选列表