♪ Digging for bones, ♪
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
"如果不是第二次机会"
♪ If it weren't for second chances, ♪
"我们都会一个人"
♪ we'd all be alone, ♪
"我的手 他们是陌生人"
♪ My hands, they were strangers, ♪
"在夜里迷路了"
♪ lost in the night, ♪
"他们在尘土飞扬的灯光下挥手"
♪ They're waving around in the dusty light, ♪
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god!
约翰
John!
"他在你的花上撒尿"
He's peeing on your flowers!
"我是一个黑洞"
♪ I'm a black sinkhole, ♪
"如果不是第二次机会 我们都会孤独"
♪ If it weren't for second chances we'd all be alone ♪
看来你找到了我的小角落
I see you found my little nook in the world.
是的 我....
Yeah, I um...
你觉得如何
And what do you think?
很好 太棒了
It's nice, it's um... it's great.
是的 我也喜欢
Yeah, I like it, too.
我昨晚睡不着 所以我想我应该做点工作
I couldn't sleep last night so I thought I'd do a bit of work.
嗯 你...你做得很好
Well, you uh... you did a great job.
充满阳光
It's... so full of light.
充满
Full of-
生命
Life.
生命
Life.
我是植物学家 我用这个房♥间写作
I'm a botanist and I use this room to write in.
你是植物学家
You're a botanist?
那是很...很受欢迎
That's um... well, it's very welcoming.
好了
Ok.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
又早又亮
Bright and early.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will work out.
他会的
He's gonna be-
但是....
But what about-
他是个设计师
He's a designer,
他会的...
he's gonna be-
他来了
There he is!
布鲁诺
Bruno!
过来跟朵拉打个招呼
Come and say hello to Dora.
嗨 马洛尼太太
Hi, Mrs. Maloney.
看看这个大人物建筑师
Oh, look at this big shot architect.
我们正在聊你
We were just talking about you.
我听说你在设计我们的新消防厅
I hear you're designing our new fire hall.
你是赢家
You're a winner.
你愿意这么说就说吧
If you say so.
我是这么说的
Oh, I do say so.
你是个大建筑师
You're a big shot architect.
是的
Yeah.
你今晚要做什么
Listen, what're you doing tonight?
实际上 我...
Actually, I uh-
没什么 朵拉 他没有安排
Nothing, Dora. The man does nothing.
他坐在那个棚子里闷闷不乐 好像他的生活结束了似的
He sits and mopes in that shed like his life is over.
你必须破茧
You have to get out of your cocoon.
今晚你和我女儿丽塔出去玩吧
Why don't you hang out with my daughter, Rita, tonight?
嗯 我只是...
Well, I just-
你们会相处得很好的
Oh, you'll get along swimmingly.
你们以前常在一起玩
You used to play together.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago
带她去打保龄球
Take her bowling.
她很沮丧 你也很沮丧
She's depressed, you're depressed,
你们正合适
it makes perfect sense.
八点钟 去接她
Eight o'clock, pick her up.
我真的不能 我...
I- I really can't, I-
不 我不接受拒绝
No, I will not take no for an answer.
我心烦意乱而且还有心脏病
I'm getting upset and I have a heart condition.
你想看我就这样死去吗
You wanna see me drop dead? Is that it?
八点整
Eight o'clock sharp.
去洗个澡
Go take a shower.
你看起来像经历过枪战一样
You look like you've been shot at.
也可能被人打了
And hit!
我现在有两份工作
I'm working two jobs at the moment,
我刚拿到护理学位 这很好
so I just got my nursing degree which is great,
但我还要在市场上工作三个星期
but I also have three more weeks left at the market
在医院的时间是....
and the hours at the hospital are...
很难
it's hard.
时间真糟糕
The hours are really bad.
嘿 我喜欢你的衬衫
Hey, I like your shirt.
你是在一家旧货店买♥♥的吗
Did you get it at a- at a thrift shop?
不 是我爸爸的
No, it's my dad's.
他一定是个活的迪斯科传♥单♥
He must have been a real- a disco flyer, your dad.
你离婚了是吗
Uh, so you're divorced, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢您
Thank you.
所以你妻子去世了
So your wife died.
是的
Yep.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna tell me about it?
不
No.
不 当然不 对不起
No, of course not. Sorry.
好吧 你知道吗
Ok, you know what?
我们可以...布鲁诺
We can- Bruno?
嗯
Hmm?
布鲁诺
Bruno.
我只是想说 这里气氛不好
I was just gonna say um, probably not gonna work out
我们何不出去走走度过今晚呢
so why don't we just go ahead and call it a night?
是的 是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
好
Ok.
嘿 你叫辆出租车回家吧
Hey, how would you feel about getting a cab home?
什么
Excuse me?
是的 我想我还要在这儿呆一会儿
Yeah, uh, I thought I'd just hang around for a bit and...
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
You really are an asshole, aren't you?
嘿
Hey.
我可以坐吗
May I?
请坐
Please, go ahead.
你女朋友怎么了
What happened to your girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友
Uh, she's- she's not my girlfriend.
她走了
She had to go.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
她只是个朋友
She's just a friend.
年轻
Young.
看起来你很开心
Looked like you were having fun.
我妈妈和她妈妈
Uh, my mother and her mother have been going on
为了她离婚的事聊了几个月
about her divorce for months.
我们被迫约会
We were coerced into a date.
她坐出租车回家
She took a cab home.
等等 你把她带到这里然后让她坐出租车回去
Wait, you brought her here and then sent her back in a cab?
我没有送她回去 她直接叫车走了
I didn't send her back, she just- she just took one.
很糟糕 不是吗
That- that's bad, isn't it?
然后你还在这里
And you're still here?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
哦 我的天 我妈妈
Oh, holy fuck, my mom.
这将是一场严峻的考验
This is gonna be an ordeal.
你妈妈关心你的爱情生活吗?
Uh, is your mom concerned about your love life?
我妈妈关心我的生活 经期
My mother is concerned about my life, period.
关心我开车 我的发型 我的饮食
Driving, uh, there's my hairstyle, my diet.
对营养很执着
A fixation with nutrition.
我妈妈就是那样
My mom was just like that.
是吗
Right?
是的
Yeah.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
前几天我去那里吃早餐
电影精选列表