When- when I... you... you see, my wife-
你结婚了
You're married?
不 不
No! No.
她死了
She's dead.
她死了
She died.
她死了 两年前
She died. Two years ago.
在这里去世的
Here.
这是她的房♥子
This was her house.
我们就住在这里
This was where we lived.
求你了 现在就走
Just please, just leave right now.
玛丽 求你了
Marie, please.
这些不是你想的那样
None of this is what it seems like.
你能走了吗
Can you please just go?
我知道这没有任何意义但是
I know it doesn't make any sense but-
你听到她说的了
You heard what she said.
滚
Get out.
求你了 出去
Please, just leave.
滚出去
Get out.
上帝啊
Jesus.
这是个噩梦吗
Is this a bad dream?
可能是 你吃了很多止痛药
It could be, you're on a lot of pain killers.
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
好吧 现在我在给你量血压
Well, at the moment I'm taking your blood pressure.
抬一下手
Lift?
好的
Ok.
关于我们的约会我很抱歉
I'm sorry about our date.
不必 你现在不用担心
Oh, you don't- you don't have to worry about that right now.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I was a jerk.
是的 你是
Yeah, you were.
我下班了 好吗
My shift is ending, ok?
你会在这里得到很好的照顾
You're gonna be in really good hands here.
再见 布鲁诺
I'll see you around, Bruno.
我开车撞到了那棵树上
I drove myself into that tree.
我知道
I know.
我是故意的
I did it on purpose.
我知道
I know.
我做过一次
I did that once.
是吗
You did?
真的
Really?
是啊 真的
Yeah. Really.
你为什么要自己撞到树上
Why would you drive yourself into a tree?
我想我的生活已经那么糟糕了
You know, I guess my life had just gotten that shitty.
我不想把它告诉你布鲁诺
You know, I hate to break it to you Bruno,
但是....你不能独享悲伤
but uh, you don't have a monopoly on grief.
他醒了
He's awake.
很好
Oh. Good.
是的
Yeah.
他没事 进去吧
He's alright. Head on in.
他醒了
There he is.
谢谢你 上帝
Oh, thank you, Jesus!
看起来不错 孩子
Lookin' good, son.
你能说话吗 说点什么
Can you talk? Say something.
你在医院
You're in the hospital.
你知道我们是谁吗
Do you know who we are?
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us what happened?
你想找个顾问吗
Do you want a counsellor? Hmm?
你又让他睡着了
You put him back to sleep.
哦 很好
Oh, fine.
那我就闭嘴
I'll just keep my mouth shut then.
上帝不许母亲担心
God forbid a mother should worry.
你妈妈把电热毯借给你了
Your mother is lending you her electric blanket.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
是的 我只想结束这一切
Yeah. I just want it over with.
别... 他妈的拿出去
Don't- don't- get the fuck out!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
当然
Yeah.
我的午餐
My lunch.
我的天
Fuck. Fuck.
小心你的脚
Watch your feet.
好吧 我们离开这里 伙计
Ok, let's get outta here, dude.
走吧
Let's go.
小心你的脚 小心你的脚 伙计
Watch your foot! Watch your foot, dude!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here!
快 快 快 快 快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
我告诉过你离她远点
I told you to stay away from her!
上车 上车 快上车
Get in! Get in! Get in!
离我们远点
Leave us the fuck alone!
该死 我的钥匙掉了
Alright, shit I dropped my keys!
伙计
Dude.
你应该看看你的脸 伙计
You shoulda seen your face, man.
太他妈经典了 伙计
It was fuckin' classic, man.
哦天哪
Oh man.
哦 天哪 一个人为你做的事
Oh man, the things one does for you.
想进来吃点早餐吗
Wanna come inside, grab some breakfast?
好吧
Alright.
再见 兄弟
See you around, brother.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你上次来我家是什么时候
When was the last time you came into my house?
我不知道
I don't know.
想想看
Think about it.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
因为那是一年多以前的事了
That's because it was over a year ago.
好吧 你的意思是
Ok, what's your point?
我的意思是我刚邀请你来吃早餐
My point is I just invited you in for breakfast
你咕哝着回答
and you answered with a grunt.
对不起 伙计 现在不是好时机
I'm sorry buddy, now's just not a good time for me.
好吧 那什么时候是个好时机呢
Ok, so when would be a good time?
你在说什么
What're you getting at?
你怎么回事啊
What's your problem?
我是说你有点崩溃了
My problem is you've been in some kind of personal meltdown
两年来 你意识到了吗
for two years now, do you realize that?
抱歉我失去妻子
Forgive me for losing my wife.
哦天哪 你看看
Oh, Jesus. Here we go, man.
那到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?!
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗
Dude, are you fucking serious?!
我只是想知道你到底有多困惑
I'm just trying to get a gauge of just how deluded you are.
你不知道你一直在谈论丽迪雅的死吗
Do you not realize you've been talking about Lydia's death
像昨天那样已经两年了
for two years like it happened yesterday?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
不 伙计
No, dude-
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Are you outta your fuckin' mind?
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
不
No.
不 你得听我说完 兄弟
No, you need to hear me out, bro.
我们都对这张长脸有点厌倦了
We're all getting a little tired of the long face.
我的房♥子丢了
I lost my house.
然后你又拿回来了
And then you got it back.
你回到你的海边 回到定制的平房♥
You got back your ocean front, custom-made bungalow
现在你又为别的事生气了
and now you're angry for something else!
因为我伤害了我开始爱的人
Because I hurt someone I was starting to love!
去找她 伙计
Go find her, dude!
做点什么
Do something!
但为了上帝给予的爱
But please, for the love of God,
别为你失去了另一个人
don't just sit around for another two years
而悲伤地再坐两年
lamenting how you lost another person.
别再责怪这个和那个了
Don't go on and on blaming this and that,
别怪我想帮忙
电影精选列表