束手无策
惊喜
Surprise!
儿子 生日快乐
Happy birthday, son!
亲爱的
Honey!
我们的寿星在这
There's the birthday boy!
嗨 马克
Oh, hi Mark.
可以请你把鞋擦一下吗 谢谢
Just wipe your shoes if you could, thank you.
我遇到麻烦了
I got a serious problem.
厕所完全堵塞了
The toilet is totally clogged.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do about it?
它完全堵住了 无法修理
Well, it is completely clogged to no repair.
我的生日聚会是它堵塞的原因
My birthday party is the reason that it's clogged.
你和这事有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with this?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我想
May I uh,
请大家认真听一下好吗
may I please have everyone's attention?
我们今天聚在这里是为了纪念布鲁诺的生日
We're gathered here today to honor the life of Bruno,
我儿子
my son.
以防大家不知道
Who, for those of you who don't know,
他最近受市议会委托
was recently commissioned by the city council
设计我们的新消防房♥
to design our new fire house.
但这是一个喜忧参半的庆祝活动
But it's a rather bittersweet celebration in that
我们也缅怀他深爱的妻子 丽迪雅
we also honor the memory of his beloved wife, Lydia.
我写了几句话
And, uh, I've written a few words.
真要命
Oh, for fuck sake.
有点像诗
It's a bit of a poem.
丽迪雅是你的名字 我儿子爱丽迪雅
Lydia was your name, and Lydia my son loved.
一点不押韵
Doesn't rhyme.
现在丽迪雅去世了
Now Lydia is gone
但她将永远存在于
and the vast, empty spaces she has left
我们脸上和心中广阔而空荡的世界
in our hearts and faces will ever be filled.
敬我勇敢的儿子
To my brave son,
他拥有泰坦一般的灵魂
who's spirit is the spirit of a titan.
像狗一样忠于妻子的人
Who is loyal to his wife like a dog.
你 我的儿子 是个真正的英雄
You, my son, have been a true hero
你让我们骄傲
and you make us proud.
生日快乐 布鲁诺
Happy birthday, Bruno.
勒罗伊和伙伴们的建筑
嗨 布鲁诺
Hi, Bruno.
嘿
Oh, hey.
你好吗
How're you doin'?
很好
Good.
是的
Yeah.
是的 很好
Yeah, good.
不小心碰倒了
Oh, knocked 'em over.
抱歉
Sorry.
布莱克先生
Mr. Black.
哇 嗨
Wow, hi.
好久不见了
Long time, no see.
是啊
Yeah.
还好吧
Doin' alright?
是的 我... 还可以
Yeah, I'm... hangin' in there.
进来坐坐吗
You wanna come in?
不 不用了
No, that won't be necessary.
听着布鲁诺
So, listen Bruno,
我有一个坏消息
I'm- I'm afraid I've got a bit of bad news.
好
Ok.
你知道我- 我很欣赏你 对吧
Uh, now look, you know I- I like you, right?
尽管... 有那么多的艰难时光
In spite of all the... the rocky times,
我知道你内心深处是个好人
I know you're a good guy deep down.
但当我第一次把这块地给我女儿的时候
But when I first offered this piece of land to my daughter
那是一种相互理解 那是为了让她活下去
there was a mutual understanding it was for her to live on,
你后来出现在照片里
and you later came into the picture
尽管我妻子很反对我支持你
and as much as my wife protested I was glad when you built
在这里建造新房♥
this home together as a couple.
但丽迪雅... 丽迪雅已经去世两年了
But Lydia's... Lydia's been gone for two years now
我们已经决定
and, well, I'm afraid we've decided
收回财产
to take the property back.
什么
Excuse me?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你-你不能收回它
You- no, you- you can't take it back,
这是...我的房♥子
it's... my house.
是这样
You see, that's the thing.
严格来说不是你的房♥子
Technically it is not.
它建在我的财产上
It's-- it's sitting on my property.
你把这个给了丽迪雅
You- you- you gave this to Lydia.
我设计建造了那所房♥子
I designed and- and built that house.
每根横梁 每一个橱柜 甚至浴室的瓷砖
Every beam, every cabinet, even the bathroom tiles.
那都是我们的
It was- it was all us.
你有没有想过谁买♥♥了这些梁和瓦
Do you ever wonder who paid for all those beams and tiles?
那是我的房♥子
That is my house.
现在的情况是这样的 已经决定了
The way things stand right now it's a done deal.
不是的
It's not.
有遗嘱
There's a will.
我们都知道那不是真的
We both know that is not true.
不 有遗嘱
No, there's a will.
丽迪雅 丽迪雅 她告诉我 她说...
Lydia- Lydia, she told me, she said-
布鲁诺 这不是你的房♥子
Bruno, this is not your house.
我们让你在这儿住了好几天 现在该走了
We've let you stay here for several and now it's time to go.
你有两个星期的时间搬出去
You have two weeks to vacate the premises.
如果我们能友好地结束最好
And it would be great if we could do this amicably,
我是认真的
I mean it.
我们就这样简单处理 好吗
Let's just do this the easy way, shall we?
伙计 你怎么会找不到遗嘱
Dude, how can you lose a will?
我没有丢了它
I didn't lose it!
我把它藏起来了
I hid it.
我不想把它放在我能....
I didn't want it laying around where I could-
这是不祥的 被诅咒的东西
it was ominous. Dark matter.
没人会死的
Nobody was supposed to die.
你从那个混♥蛋♥那里买♥♥怎么样
How about you buy it from the bastard?
费利克斯 这是我自己的房♥子
Felix, it's my own fucking house.
如果你找不到遗嘱就不行
Not if you can't find that will.
我完蛋了
I'm completely fucked.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
一定有办法的
There's gotta be a way out of this.
不 我们会想出一个计划的
No, we'll come up with a plan.
你得改变套路了 我的朋友
You gotta change that tune, my friend,
因为你不能跟着烂音乐跳舞 现在是跳舞的时候了
'cause you can't dance to shitty music and it is time to dance.
我们会想出一个计划因为我现在就告诉你
We'll come up with a plan 'cause I'll tell you right now,
他们要就把房♥子盖在我的尸体上
they'll take that house over my dead body.
布鲁诺 请现在离开这所房♥子
Please step out of the house now, Bruno.
快点
Come on.
你现在属于非法入侵了
You're- you're officially trespassing now.
是的 你可以放火烧了这个地方
Yeah, well you can set this place on fire,
我还是不会出来的
I'm still not comin' out.
我想我们最好还是出去
I think it's better if we do step out.
"每次电♥话♥铃响 我都屏住呼吸"
♪ Every time the telephone rings, I hold my breath, ♪
"希望是你 我吓得要死"
♪ Hoping that it's you, I'm scared to death, ♪
"电♥话♥响了"
♪ Phone went ring, ♪
"我破碎的心哭了"
♪ My crippled heart cried, ♪
"让它成为你的线"
♪ Let it be you on the line, ♪
"然后一个声音说你好"
♪ Then a voice said hello, ♪
"我能和乔说话吗"
♪ Can I speak to Joe, ♪
"打错了"
♪ Wrong number, ♪
"对不起 再见"
♪ I'm sorry, goodbye ♪
"这个可怜的傻瓜"
♪ Pity the fool ♪
"他那么爱你"
♪ who loves you so, ♪
"如果你发现了一个新的人"
♪ If you found someone new, ♪
"别让我知道"
♪ Don't let me know, ♪
我身高六英尺六 所以可能是灰熊
I'm six foot six so it was probably a grizzly.
哇哦
Wow.
电影精选列表