我刚和一家管理公♥司♥签完手续
I just dealt with a management company
所以我没有真正了解他们
so I didn't really get to know them.
一家管理公♥司♥
A management company, yeah.
只是...
Just uh...
伙计 我得走了 伙计
Dude. Gotta go, buddy.
所以 你是邻居
So, you're like neighbors?
是的
Yeah.
邻居
A neighbor.
但我住在城里 但我想过来
But I live in town, but uh, I- I wanted to come by and just...
打个招呼
say hi.
嗨
Well, hi.
我得走了
I have to go.
我得走了
I have to go.
好的 谢谢你过来
Ok, well thanks for stopping by.
好
Ok.
好的
Ok.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meeting you guys!
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you.
对不起 我不知道你的名字
Sorry, I didn't get your names.
别在意
Don't worry about it.
上车
Get on.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我们到底在这里干什么
What the hell are we doing here?
就在这里等着
Just wait here.
伙计 别做傻事
Dude, don't do anything rash.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你一直这么想
You always thought that.
的确是的
Well, I do.
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
你把我的房♥子卖♥♥了 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You sold my house, you son of a bitch.
我想现在谈这个不合适
I think this is hardly the time or the place.
好吧 现在正合适
Well, right now is exactly the time and the place
有人要搬进我的房♥子
that somebody is moving into my fucking house!
你应该小声点
You should keep your voice down.
你没有权利
You had no right.
卖♥♥掉我的房♥子 你没有权利这么做
You sold my house and you had no right to do that.
我决定把房♥子收回 我做到了
I decided to take the property back and I did.
我觉得没有问题
I don't see there's a problem with that.
你不觉得有问题吗
You don't see a problem?
你认为让我离开自己的家
You don't see a problem in making me vacate my own home
三周后有其他人搬进来没问题吗
and having somebody move into there three weeks later?
那房♥子属于我
That house belongs to me more than it ever belonged to you.
这对你来说只是零钱 一直都是
It's just pocket change for you, always has been.
你明白那房♥子对我意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that house means to me?
这是我的生活
It's my life.
那属于丽迪雅 你女儿
It's Lydia, your daughter.
这是我的房♥子
It's my house!
从来不是你的房♥子
It was never your house.
我们不需要给你任何解释
We owe you no explanations.
现在 请离开
Now, please leave.
你只是想让我离开 不是吗
You just wanted me out, didn't you?
你不在乎财产
You didn't care about the property,
这对你来说并不重要
it never mattered to you.
你只是不想我再住在那里
You just didn't want me living there anymore.
你从我们这里拿走的东西比一个腐烂的小屋
What you took from us was far more valuable
更有价值
than a rotting shack.
你是我失去女儿的原因
You are the reason I lost my daughter.
你是她想像流浪汉一样
You are the reason that she wanted to live
在那该死的小屋里生活的原因
in that godforsaken hut like a hobo.
你是她拒绝治疗的原因
You were the reason that she refused treatment.
丽迪雅做了她想做的事
Lydia did what she wanted to do.
这是她的权利
It was her right.
我只是站在她身边 我们都希望你能
I just stood by her and we both wished that you would have had
有同样的勇气这样做
the courage to do the same.
在和丽迪雅生活的八年里
You know, in eight years of living with Lydia
我从未理解过她对你的蔑视
I never quite understood the distain she had for you,
但我现在理解了
but I guess she had a point.
结束了 布鲁诺
It's over, Bruno.
祝你晚餐愉快
Enjoy your dinner.
真是个卑劣的人
What a despicable man.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no fucking way.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
那狗♥娘♥养♥的要付出代价
Son of a bitch is gonna pay.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
发动车子
Start the Vespa.
我们重新考虑一下
Let's just regroup-
费利克斯 这东西太重了
Felix, this thing is heavy!
你怎么了 伙计
What has got into you, man?
这一点都不酷 伙计
This is not cool, dude.
一点不酷 伙计
Not cool, man.
我们走吧 来吧
Let's go, come on.
这个混♥蛋♥有100个这样的东西
This fucker's like 100.
你知道什么我们可以走的捷径吗
Did you have avenues we can explore?
快点
Come on!
走了
I'm coming!
他妈的
Fucking fuck.
呜呼
Woo hoo!
耶
Yeah!
拿回你的东西
那是谁啊
Who the hell is that?
那是我表弟
That's my cousin, bro.
拿回你的东西
那是你表弟
That's your cousin?
是的 我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinkin'.
我甚至不知道我有个表弟
I didn't even know I had a cousin.
他是人身伤害案件的律师 费利克斯
He's a personal injury lawyer, Felix.
我们可身无分文 兄弟
We got nothing to lose, bro.
我们进去 问一些建议 然后继续
We go in, get some advice, and proceed.
合法地
Legally.
看看谁来了 布鲁诺
Well, well, well, Bruno.
真是个惊喜
What a nice surprise.
是什么风把你吹到你工作的地方来的
What brings you to your place of work?
早上好 弗兰克
Morning, Frank.
我好几天没在这里见到你了
I haven't seen you here in days.
我开始怀疑你是否还在为我工作
I was beginning to wonder whether you still worked for me.
那么 房♥子的事情进展如何
So, how's this fire house thing coming along?
哦 呃...
Oh, it's um...
时间不多了 布鲁诺
Time's running out, Bruno.
我保证...
I- I guarantee that it'll be-
还有你
And you.
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
为什么你总是在办公室里闲逛
Why are you always hanging out in this office?
听着 弗兰克 我需要延期一下
Look, Frank, I need an extension.
布鲁诺 你几个月前就到期了
Bruno, you ran out of favors months ago,
从这点看来
and at this point you're this close
你离失业也只有一步之遥了
to running out of a job, too.
你进出这里就像是乡村俱乐部
You come in and out of here like it's your country club.
你有一半时间都在闲逛 接待员告诉我
You're hung over half the time, and the receptionist tells me
你老是从冰箱里偷别人的食物
you keep stealing people's food out of the fridge.
你是这个地方最有天赋的孩子
You're the most talented kid this place has ever seen,
但你是我在这180岁的人生中
but you're the most unreliable worker I've ever run across
见过的最不可靠的工人
in my entire life and I'm 180 years old!
完成那个设计
Finish that design.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
嗯
Huh?
开始工作
Get to work.
等一下
Hang on a second.
那个女人想要什么
What did that woman want?
电影精选列表