当然有
Sure there is.
如果你能证明房♥子是送给你和你妻子的
If you can prove that the house was gifted to you and your wife
并且有默许的协议
and that there was a tacit agreement
表明她死后也愿意
that it would belong to you if she would, say, you know...
死后 好吧 是的 有机会
die, well then yeah, there's a chance.
但这需要工作 需要力量
But it's gonna take work, it's gonna take muscle,
这需要时间和精力
and it's gonna take time and muscle-
是的 我不在乎
Yeah, I don't care.
就这么做吧
Let's- let's do it.
让我们.....下一步计划是什么
Let's um... what's the next step?
是什么...
What...
好吧 你应该收集所有的
Ok, you should gather everything that would attest
可以证明你们关系长久的东西
to the longevity of your relationship,
证明你们关系的深度
the depth of your relationship.
比如你的照片或视频
You know, if you have any photos or videos,
任何东西都有帮助
anything would help.
然后我们把这个案子放在一起 然后 当然
Then we'll put the case together and then, of course,
还有件重要的事 定金
there's the certain matter of the uh... retainer.
是家人的话 要出多少钱
How- how much is that for family, Cuco?
你有多少钱
How much you got?
我的意思是 我的回答是没有
I mean, my answer's nothing.
你对经典的维斯帕感兴趣吗
维斯帕:黄蜂牌小型摩托车
Would you be interested in a classic Vespa?
什么颜色
What color?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
不 不
No, no.
不可能 不可能
No way, no way.
我们不能放过这个机会
We can't let go of this opportunity.
这甚至不是个选择
It's not even an option.
这很重要
This is important.
如果我们不搏一把你就会错过了
If we don't get this started you'll be missing out
唯一把你的房♥子弄回来的机会
on your only chance to get your house back.
如果你真的关心我们的友谊
Now, if you really care about our friendship
你会让我帮你的 兄弟
you'll let me do this for you, brother.
我不想在我们的余生里
God knows I don't wanna hear you bitch
听你一直唠叨这件事
about this for the rest of our lives.
维斯帕是你的
Vespa's yours.
行 成交
Cool. Deal?
本杰明 本杰明·D·门德斯
Benjamin! Benjamin D. Mendez!
我刚尿了一点
I just peed myself a little.
哦 伙计
Oh, buddy.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
呃 你有毛巾吗
Uh, do you have a towel?
约翰
John!
你能帮我个忙吗 马上从屋顶上下来
Will you do me a favor get off of that roof right this minute!
没必要这样大喊大叫
There's no need to yell like that, you know.
看到了吗 现在你把他叫醒了
See? Now you woke him up.
别管我了
Leave me be.
你让我很紧张
You're making me nervous.
他不需要电视
He doesn't need a TV.
你在干什么 爸爸
What're you doing, dad?
他正在接通电视
He's hooking up the direct television.
如果他要住在棚子里 棚子里必须有一台电视机
If he's gonna live in the shed he'll have a TV in the shed.
我不想要电视
I- I don't want a TV.
他从车♥库♥里找出来一个旧的
He dug up an old one from the garage.
你好
Hello?
布鲁诺 是-是玛丽
Bruno, it's- it's Marie.
你好
Hello?
布鲁诺?
Bruno?
玛丽 玛丽
Marie, Marie.
嗨 玛丽 你好
Hi, Marie. Hi.
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
是的 是的 好多了
Yeah, yeah. Uh, better.
很好
Better.
只是一些家里的事
Uh, just a family situation.
非常伤心 非常意外
Very sad and unexpected.
听到这个我真的很难过
I'm really sorry to hear that.
好吧 但是听着 我...
Ok, but look, I was-
我想知道你今天来不来
I was uh, wondering if you're coming in today?
我在想你能不能
I was just wondering if you could
推荐其他人
maybe recommend someone else?
我想马上开始
I- I want to get started right away
因为我在清理厨房♥
because I'm gutting the kitchen.
你在清理厨房♥
You're gutting the kitchen?
该死
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?!
那你上来帮我啊
Well, then you get up here and help me.
住手
Oh, stop it.
你在下面干什么
What're you doing down there?
你多大了
How old are you?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我想彻底改造这个厨房♥
Hey, I want to radically transform this kitchen.
要把橱柜拆掉 我们要把墙纸拿掉
Gonna rip down the cabinets, we're gonna lose this wallpaper.
我们可以从别的地方开始吗
Can we start somewhere else?
为什么
Why?
我不想从厨房♥开始
Uh, I'd rather just not start in the kitchen.
为什么
Why not?
我很迷信 从厨房♥开始不好
I'm superstitious, uh, about starting in kitchens.
这很重要
It's a thing.
你是我见过的最奇怪的承包商
You are the strangest contractor I've ever met.
我们从浴室开始怎么样
How about we start in the bathroom?
你情绪上会有什么感觉吗
How would that make you feel, emotionally?
当然
Sure.
很好 因为厕所堵了
Good, 'cause the toilet's clogged.
哦 天哪 真管用
Oh my god, it works!
耶
Yes!
我发誓我试过所有的东西
I swear I tried everything with a skull on it.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
是什么问题
What was wrong with it?
是后面的化粪管
It was the septic pipe out in the back.
它堵住了 所以我处理了一下
It was pretty clogged so I took care of it.
很好
Great.
所以我在想瓷砖的情况
So the tiling situation, I was thinking about,
想要一种积极的东西像是天蓝色
like a- something positive like a sky blue,
你知道吗 这是个阴暗的浴室
you know, it's such a gloomy bathroom.
我比较喜欢
I kinda like it.
嗯 我不喜欢
Well, I don't.
所以 好吧
So, ok.
我在想
I was thinking something like...
像这样的颜色
something like this.
嘿 那不是我们昨天挑的瓷砖
Hey, that's not the tile we picked out yesterday.
不 我回去换了
No, I went back and changed them.
你对此有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
我只是...
I just...
说真的 我从没见过这么固执己见的承包商
Seriously, I've never met such an opinionated contractor.
如果我想要一个室内装饰师
If I had wanted an interior decorator
我就会去雇一个
I would have hired one.
你到底要不要这份工作
Do you want this job or not?
我只是觉得会很奇怪
I just think it's gonna look weird.
好了
Ok.
你把它贴好 把工作做完
How about you tile it up, finish the job,
然后我们看看我们的感觉
and then we'll see how we feel?
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
当然
Sure.
好的
Great.
"我所有的英雄都坐直了"
♪ All of my heroes sit up straight, ♪
"他们盯着地面 放射出"
♪ They stare at the ground, they radiate, ♪
"我 我在厨房♥里咕哝等着太阳"
♪ Me, I'm mumbling in the kitchen for the sun to pay up, ♪
"寂寞是一个冰冷的咖啡杯上的戒指"
♪ Lonely is a ring on a cold coffee cup, ♪
"我是一只生病的猎犬"
♪ I'm some sick hound, ♪
"在挖骨头"
电影精选列表