and blaming me for trying to help!
我从没说过
I never said that.
好吧 你想过
Well, you thought it.
嗯
Huh?
你想过
You thought it.
费利克斯和他的聪明点子
Oh, Felix and his brilliant ideas.
库科 那是什么样的表亲
Cuco, what kinda cousin is that, right?
我们都很想帮你
We're all so desperate to help you
很难知道该走哪条路
it's hard to figure out which way to go.
现在我要你振作起来
Now I want you to buck the fuck up,
脸上挂上假笑 然后进来
put a fake smile on your face, and come inside
和我的家人吃顿像样的饭 好吗
for a decent meal with my family, ok?
好的
Ok.
嗨 我回来了
Hi, I'm home.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 小宝贝
Hey, bumper sticker.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi!
布鲁诺
Bruno.
你好 卡斯卡德
Hello, Cascade.
很高兴见到你
It is so good to see you.
你要留下来吃早餐吗
Are you staying for breakfast?
当然
Absolutely.
太好了
Beautiful.
我给你拿点咖啡
Let me get you some coffee.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hi.
玛丽
Marie?
什么
Yeah?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
好的
Ok.
听着 我知道
Look, uh, I know-
我知道这很难理解 我不指望你能理解
I know it's hard to understand and I don't expect you to.
我的所作所为是不可原谅的
What I did was inexcusable.
我设计建造了这所房♥子
I designed and built this house
和我生命中最重要的人一起
alongside the most important person in my life
后来被错误地夺走了
and the way that it was later taken from me was-
我想要回来 那真的很糟糕
was not right and I wanted it back, really bad.
所以... 我做了一些错误的选择
So... I made some terrible choices.
我搞砸了 玛丽
I fucked up, Marie.
我是说 我...
I mean, I...
我想我只是没想到会遇见你
I guess I just didn't count on meeting you.
但你遇到了
But you did.
但你却不能见我
And yet you couldn't meet me.
我很困惑 很困惑
I was confused. Very confused.
当你看不清自己的路时 很容易混淆
It's easy to be confused when you can't see past your nose.
这房♥子是你的了
Look, the house is yours.
我直接去找律师
I'm gonna go straight to the lawyers
把这整件事摆平
and iron this whole thing out.
他们不必取消销♥售♥
They- they don't have to nullify the sale-
布鲁诺
Bruno.
房♥子是你的
The house, the house is yours.
我不需要你的房♥子
I don't need your house.
我不想要
I don't want it.
我的房♥子是我自己的
My house is my own.
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
我要去写书了
I'm gonna go write my book.
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
你很迷茫 伙计
You're so lost, man.
我真的希望你能找到属于自己的地方
I really do hope you find yourself somewhere.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
"崩溃了 日子变长了"
♪ Breaking down, and days came longer ♪
"另一群龙在追你"
♪ There's the other class dragons chasing you around ♪
"坐在银色的烟雾上"
♪ Sit around on silver just stream on the smoke ♪
"在你的思绪和泪水中升起"
♪ Is rising over your thoughts and your tears ♪
"不要再听周围的话了"
♪ Stop listen to new words from around as you're 'round ♪
"你们所掳来的人都被烧光了"
♪ And all the captives you burn, is burning out ♪
"看着花儿"
♪ Watch as the flowers, ♪
"宝座和风以一种方式靠近"
♪ thrones and winds Spills close as a way, ♪
"溢出"
♪ spills away ♪
"起身 你起身 起身"
♪ Get up, you get up, get up ♪
当然还是可以继续做修改的
Changes can always be made, of course.
我想做的是....
What I was trying to do was-
是的 没必要解释
Yes, there's no need to explain this.
我想迟到总比不到好
Better late than never, I guess.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你好布鲁诺
Oh, hi Bruno.
嘿 丽塔
Hey, Rita.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
还不错
Hangin' in there.
我听说你把房♥子要回来了
I heard you got your house back.
这是最好的消息
That is the best news.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我从来没有机会谢谢你
Look, I uh, never got the chance to thank you
感谢你照顾我
for taking care of me.
这真的很重要
It really made the difference.
你真是个好护士
You're a really good nurse, you know.
我是认真的
I mean that.
谢谢你这么说
Thanks for saying that.
你还好吗
So how're you doing?
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
实际上这是我在市场的最后一天
It's actually my last day at the market here.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
我找到工作了
I got a job.
做一名护士
As a nurse.
我要搬到纽约去
I'm moving to New York.
纽约
New York.
好极了
Wow. Fantastic.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我真的很期待新的环境
I'm really looking forward to the change of scenery,
以及新的生活
change of pace.
新城市 新生活 你知道吗
New city, new life, you know?
哇哦
Wow.
我从没去过纽约
I've never been to New York.
是的
Yeah.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
今天就想说这些吗
Will that be all for you today?
实际上...
Actually, uh...
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
这些
These.
直接乘八
Times eight.
更容易点
It's just easier.
无论如何
Anyways.
嘿
Hey.
亲爱的读者 下面几页
The following pages, beloved reader,
是一个邀请
are an invitation.
这些年来 我对写作有了一些了解
Over the years I've learned a thing or two about writing
你可能会惊讶地发现
and it may surprise you to know that most of the lessons
我学到的大部分知识并不是来自其他的书
that are still with me come not from other books
或是完美的导师
or flawless mentors.
它们来自苔藓
They come from moss.
是的 苔藓
Yes, moss.
那部极不起眼的绿色电影
That infinitely humble film of green
静静地覆盖着我们的森林
电影精选列表