我一直想见到他,这就是我来这裡的原因!
I've been tryin' to see him,
that's why I'm here!
清醒一点,你就可以见到你的儿子了。
Get sober and you
can see your son.
- 这就是我说的。
- 我他妈正在努力!
- That's what I said.
- I'm fuckin' trying!
- 还不够难!
- 科迪,孩子!
- Not hard enough!
- Cody, boy!
你♥他♥妈♥的安静点! 我们收到了限制令。
You fuckin' be quiet!
We got a restraining order.
我不想给别人打电♥话♥,拜託。
I don't wanna have to call
somebody, please.
你♥他♥妈♥的要打给谁?
Who the fuck you gonna call?
啊? 你♥他♥妈♥的叫他们!
Huh? You fuckin' call 'em!
我记得那个限制令。 去你的!
I remember that
restraining order. Fuck you!
- 称呼! 你打电♥话♥!
- 我他妈的会打电♥话♥给这裡的人。
- Call! You call!
- I will fuckin' call somebody out here.
我会叫人到这裡来。 你滚出去! 出去!
I will call somebody out
here. You get out! Get out!
- 你听到了吗,孩子?
- You hear that, boy?
- 你♥爸♥爸在这裡,想见你!
- Your Daddy's out here,
trying to see you!
别他妈的说我没有尝试过,孩子!
Don't ever fuckin' say
I didn't try, boy!
永远不要说我他妈的没有...
Don't ever say I didn't fuckin...
- 女婴。
- Baby girl.
- 起床时间到了。
- 好的。
- Time to wake up.
- Okay.
- 你睡得好吗?
- 是的。
- Did you sleep okay?
- Yeah.
是的?
Yeah?
我有个礼物给你。
I have a present for you.
- 你做?
- 是的,我忘记了
- You do?
- Yeah, I forgot about it
直到你熟睡时我看着你。
until I was lookin'
at you while you were asleep.
蜡笔?
Crayons?
- 所有您最喜欢的颜色。
- 谢谢妈妈。
- In all of your favorite colors.
- Thank you, mama.
- 谢谢妈妈。
- Thank you, mama.
- 好吧,谁想离开这裡
- All right, who wants
to get out of here
然后去吃点东西当早餐吗?
and go get a bite to eat
for breakfast?
我给我们订了一个计划。
I got us a plan.
计划是什麽?
What's the plan?
我知道一个地方你可以去。
I know a place you can go.
安全的地方。
Somewhere safe.
如果我要相信你,你也必须相信我。
If I'm gonna trust you,
you're gonna have to trust me.
好的?
Okay?
我们要吃点东西,嗯?
We're gonna get
a little bite to eat, huh?
哦,我们会填饱肚子的。
Oh, we'll fill that belly.
- 睡得好吗?
- Sleep all right?
- 早上好,盖恩斯先生。
- 博伊德!
- G'morning, Mr. Gaines.
- Boyd!
你今天早上刚好见到拉塞尔了吗?
You happen to see Russell
this morning?
呃,还没有。
Uh, not yet.
知道他在哪裡吗?
Any idea where he is?
不,我正在找他。 你路过那间房♥子吗?
No, I was looking for 'im.
You went by the house?
我确实,我确实,看到了窗户。
I did, I did, saw the windows.
这就是这个的意思吗?
Is that what this is about?
我们找到我们的人后,拉塞尔开车过来了。
After we found our man,
Russell came drivin' up.
整个晚上只有他一个人,没有其他人,所以……我得问他这件事,仅此而已。
Just him, nobody else
all night, way out there,
so... I gotta ask him
about it, that's all.
也许他可能看到了我们没有看到的东西?
Maybe he mighta seen
something that we're not?
- 这就对了???
- 就是这样,我发誓。
- That's it?
- That's it, I swear.
听到你男人的事我很遗憾。
I'm sorry to hear
about your man.
谢谢。 是的。
Thank you. Yeah.
好吧,我只需要他的眼睛。 请让他打电♥话♥给我好吗?
Well, I just need his eyes.
Just have him call me, please?
我会。 哦,还有博伊德。
I will. Oh, and Boyd.
嗯,留意一下他们,好吗?
Um, keep an eye
on them boys, will you?
尤其是拉里.
Especially Larry.
我可以保证是他打破了窗户。
I can guarantee it was him
that busted out them windows.
当他们在公车站遇见他时,他们已经在他的头一侧打了一个结。
They already put a knot
on the side of his head
when they met him
at the bus station.
我会注意的。
I'll pay attention.
谢谢,博伊德。
Thanks, Boyd.
你们女孩们坐在这裡。
You girls sit tight here.
有一些陪伴。
Got some company.
噢,很高兴看到你还有呼吸。
Oh, it's good to see
you're still breathing.
你要记住,有人在乎你。
You gotta remember there's
people give a shit about you.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What the hell is going on?
我的意思是,这个地方已经被毁了,我想这不是你干的。
I mean, the place was all busted
up, I assume you didn't do it.
我现在并不担心这些。
I ain't worried about
none of that right now.
我要问你一个问题,我需要的只是是或否。
I'm gonna ask you a question,
all I need is a yes or no.
我需要穀仓裡那个老地方给他们住。
I need that old place
in the barn for them.
我稍后会解释一切。
I'll explain everything later.
我是说,博伊德在四处窥探,有些事你不告诉我。
Boyd was snooping around, I
mean, something you ain't tellin' me.
是或否,这就是我所需要的。
Yes or no, that's all I need.
哦,是的,有件事你没有告诉我。
Oh, yeah, there's something
you ain't telling me.
好吧,好吧,我支持你了。
All right, well,
I got your back.
但你……你知道,不要让我蒙在鼓裡。
But you got... you know,
don't keep me in the dark here.
我想让你假装这是你第一次见到康苏埃拉…
I want you to pretend
it's that first time
you saw Consuela...
你做了你所做的事,因为你认为这是正确的。
and you did what you did
because you thought it was right.
- 他们看起来很饿。
- They look hungry.
我做食物。
I make food.
你真是太好了,康苏埃拉。 谢谢。
Very kind of you,
Consuela. Thank you.
还有一件事。 不要告诉任何人他们在这裡。
One more thing. Don't
tell anyone they're here.
好吧,我不是个十足的白♥痴♥。
Well, I'm not a complete idiot.
- 它相当大。
- 出色地...
- It's pretty big.
- Well...
这裡是。
Here it is.
进去吧。
Go on in.
我敢打赌,当你进来时,你可能会预料到会有东西发出哞哞声。
Bet you probably expected something
to go moo when you came in then.
希望这对大家来说都舒服。
Hopefully this is
comfortable for y'all.
浴室就在那边。
Bathroom is right over there.
不要依靠封面来衡量一本书。
Don't judge a book by its cover.
很好。
It's nice.
我也许会给你一些水。
I'll get you maybe some water.
嘿!
Hey!
我知道你妈妈可能会说...
I know your mama
probably said...
床上没有跳跃。
there's no jumping on the bed.
好吧,如果这世界上有一张床可以让你跳下去,那就是…
Well, if there's one bed
in this whole world
that you can jump off, it's...
就是这个。
it's this one.
你用你生命中所能给予的一切来迎接它。
You jump on that with
everything your life's got to give.
- 好的。
- 我没有听到你跳跃的声音。
- Okay.
- I don't hear you jumping.
电影精选列表