没想到,所以如果我是你,就上卡车吧,今晚就到此为止了。
Didn't think so,
so if I was you,
get in the truck
and call it a night.
是的,军官。
Yes, officer.
就是这个。
This is it.
整个地方都归你所有。
You have the whole place
to yourselves.
门在晚上 8 点锁上。
The doors lock at 8 p.IN.
如果出去的话需要密♥码♥才能进去。
If you go out, you need
a password to get in.
哦,嘿,你等着。 你让我扶你上去。
Oh, hey, you wait. You let
me help you get up there.
好吧,我来帮你把行李放好。
Well, let me help
put your bags away.
不,我们很好。
No. We're good.
是、呃...
Is, uh...
有什麽我可以做的工作吗?
Is there anything
I can do for-for work?
我的意思是,我会做任何事。
I mean, I'll do
just about anything.
路边有一家酒吧,您可以在那裡帮忙洗碗并在厨房♥工作。
There's a bar up the road
where you can help with the
dishes and work in the kitchen.
现在虽然钱不多,但他最终还是会付出代价。
Now, it ain't much, but he
pays out at the end of the day.
我今天可以工作吗?
Can I work today?
你看起来需要休息一下。
You look like you need a break.
我不。
I don't.
你确定没人跟踪你吗?
You sure nobody's following you?
我们明白了。
We get that.
你不是告诉她可以吃热狗吗?
Didn't you tell her that
she could have a hot dog?
唔?
Hmm?
- 你想要热狗吗?
- 来吧宝贝。
- You want a hot dog?
- Come on, baby.
有时我很难记得他当时多大了。
Sometimes I have a hard time
remembering how old he'd be.
我骑车经过这裡只是为了提醒自己。
I ride by here
just to remind myself.
你曾经这样做过吗?
You ever do that?
我可以随时说...
I could say at anytime...
他到底有多大岁数。
exactly how old he'd be.
二十五年零三个月。
Twenty-five years, three months.
是的,我希望我能做到这一点。
Yeah, I wish I could do that.
没关係,还不错。
It's all right.
你有忙碌的生活,你有家庭。
You got a busy life,
you got a family.
没有人责怪你。
Ain't nobody blamin' you.
而且……我的记忆对我们两个来说已经够多了。
Besides... I remember
enough for the both of us.
为什麽你总是这样做?
Why do you always do that?
他的伤亡。 把他带回家。
His toll. To bring him home.
总是要付出代价的。
There's always a price to pay.
我喜欢。
I like that.
伙计,难怪这些男孩像砖房♥一样堆在一起,你就这样喂他们。
Man, it's no wonder these boys
are stacked like brick houses,
you feedin' them like that.
嗯,他们是吃得丰盛的人。
Well, they're hearty eaters.
男孩们...
Boys...
好吧,我非常感谢你,莱西。
Well, I thank you much, Lacey.
那太好了。
That was damn good.
我们很高兴你回家了。
We're just glad you're home.
我很高兴这些男孩追随了你。
I'm just glad these boys
took after you.
- 你的嘴对着上帝的耳朵。
- 嘿,现在。
- Your mouth to God's ears.
- Hey, now.
哦,我看你在搞恶作剧。
Oh, I see you're up to mischief.
- '大约那个时候?
- 'Bout that time?
不要表现得好像你不知道一样。
Don't act like you don't know.
明知道你要出去,为什麽不打电♥话♥给我?
Why the hell you didn't call
me knowing you was getting out?
唔?
Hmm?
你知道我会开车去那裡接你的。
You know I would've drove
down there and got you.
你知道它不是那样工作的。
You know it don't work
like that.
咳咳,你看,呃…
Tsk, see, uh...
这就是你错的地方。
that's where you're wrong.
我得到了特殊的特权。
I got special privileges.
向他们展示旧徽章。
Flash 'em the old badge.
- 特殊特权。
- 好吧,我就给他们看我的。
- Special privileges.
- Well, I'll just show 'em mine.
无论如何那是行不通的。
That didn't work anyways.
- 而且它更大。
- And it's bigger.
一直如此,也永远如此。
Always has been, always will be.
都是傻瓜。
All fools.
啧。 拉里已经想到了。
Tsk. Larry had it figured.
你的脸是这样的吗?
That's what happened
to your face?
当然是。
Sure is.
你觉得兄弟俩有多认真?
How serious do you think
the brothers are?
哦,我不知道他们在一起有多认真。
Oh, I don't know
how serious they are together.
我知道拉里一个人很严肃。
I know Larry's pretty
serious all on his own.
你要我去说点什麽吗?
You want me to go say something?
- 因为你知道我会的。
- 不,该死,不是。
- 'Cause you know I will.
- No. Shit, no.
自从上次见到你以来,我的处境更加糟糕。
I've dealt with way worse
since the last time I saw you.
此外,相对而言,拉里只是一隻小狗。
Besides, Larry's just a puppy
dog, comparatively speaking.
是的,不过是一隻讨厌的、嚼碎你的狗屎的小狗。
Yeah, an aggravating,
chew-up-your-shit puppy dog, though.
有很大的不同。
There's a big difference.
嗯,你知道...
Well, you know...
你好吗'? 你还好吗?
How you doin'? You doin' okay?
做得很好。
Doing good.
拉斯,加油。
Russ, come on.
你真的怎麽样?
How you really doin'?
我以为我会感觉有点不一样。
Thought I'd feel
a little different.
同时感觉很好,但...
Feels good
all at the same time, but...
我不知道。
I don't know.
你见过她了吗?
You seen her yet?
还没有。
No, not yet.
但这是一个小镇,
But it's a small town,
我迟早会遇到她的。
I'm bound to run into her
sooner or later.
男人...
Man...
我们在这些路上消耗了很多英里和很多时间。
We burned up a lot of miles and
a lot of time out on those roads.
我错过了。
I missed that.
原来我也想念你,兄弟。
Turns out,
I missed you too, bro.
哦,别对我大发脾气。
Oh, don't get all gushy on me.
我也想念你,伙计。
I missed you too, bud.
我就知道。 我就知道。
I knew it. I knew it.
你来这裡多久了?
How long have you been here?
整个早晨。
All morning.
还没鼓起勇气去敲门。
Hadn't gotten up
the courage to knock.
你看起来都一样。
You look the same.
- 请。
- 你做。
- Please.
- You do.
嗯……看来你需要吃顿热饭了。
Well... you look like
you could use a hot meal.
你知道,人们一直对我这麽说,但没有人愿意请我吃饭。
You know, people
keep saying that to me,
but nobody's offered
to buy me any dinner.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的,我没事。
Yeah, I'm okay.
你?
You?
哦是的。
Oh, yes.
我没事。
I'm all right.
我敢打赌,你回家了,你♥爸♥爸一定很高兴。
I bet your daddy's happy
电影精选列表