that you're home.
我为你妈妈感到难过。
I was sorry about your mama.
是的...
Yeah...
是的,男孩。
Yeah, boy.
当然,如果她能看到我成功的话,那就太好了。
Sure would've been nice
for her to see me make it.
我敢打赌她一定在微笑。
I bet she's smiling.
改造?
Remodeling?
昨晚飓风。
Hurricane last night.
我敢打赌。
I bet.
这场飓风有名字吗?
That hurricane got a name?
哦,他们通常都会这样做。
Oh, they usually do.
你还在生我的气吗?
You still mad at me?
我当时告诉过你,就像我现在告诉你一样。
I told you then
like I'll tell you now.
没什麽好生气的。
Ain't nothing to be mad about.
看来你也跟我说过同样的话。
Seems like you told me
the same thing.
我知道。
I knows it.
我只是想知道。
I just wondered.
我就是那个告诉你不要再来看我的人。
I'm the one that told you
to stop coming to see me.
但我是同意的人。
But I'm the one who agreed.
有几个孩子?
How many kids?
我有双胞胎男孩和一个小女孩。
I got twin boys
and a little girl.
几岁?
How old?
我的男孩四岁,女孩两岁。
My boys are four
and the girl is two.
伙计,我现在想做的就是握住你的手。
Man, all I want to do
is hold your hand right now.
只需一分钟。
Just for one minute.
我们之间现在有很多事。
There's a whole lot
between us now.
一大堆...
A whole lot...
我不能再保留它了。
I can't keep it anymore.
但它是你的。
But it's yours.
它是。
It was.
我要走了。
I gotta go.
你好。
Hello.
- 妈妈!
- Mommy!
嗨宝贝。 谢谢你关注她。
Hi, baby. Thank you
for watching her.
- 你在干什麽?
- 着色。
- What are you doing?
- Coloring.
红色的? 太可怕了。 太可怕了。
Red? Too scary. Too scary.
- 紫色的!
- 是的!
- Purple!
- Yeah!
紫色,非常漂亮的光…
Purple, a really nice light...
- 紫色阴影。
- 是的。
- shade of purple.
- Yeah.
告诉我关于爸爸的事。
Tell me about Daddy.
出色地...
Well...
你有他的眼睛。
You have his eyes.
- 我愿意? - 嗯嗯。
- I do?
- Mm-hmm.
他一定能让你笑得很开心
And he would've been able
to make you laugh so hard
我认为你会折断肋骨。
that I think
you would've broken ribs.
而他只是...
And he was just...
如此真实。
so real.
而且非常友善。
And so kind.
他是我的第一一切。
And he was my first everything.
我们一起创造了你。
And together we made you.
而你...
And you're...
世界上最重要的事情,你知道吗?
the most important thing in the
whole world, do you know that?
唔?
Hmm?
- Analee...Analee,我们的东西在哪裡?
- 是的?
- Analee... Analee, where's our stuff?
- Yeah?
在那裡?
In there?
谁告诉你要清空袋子的?
Who told you to empty the bag?
我-我-我没有这麽做。 这位女士做到了。
I-I-I didn't do it.
The lady did.
- 穿上你的鞋子。
- 做什麽的?
- Get on your shoes.
- What for?
按照我说的做,穿上鞋子,拿走你的东西。
Do what I say and put your
shoes on and get your stuff.
但我不想去!
But I don't wanna go!
宝贝,嘘! 我知道你想留在这裡
Baby, shh! I know
you wanna stay here,
- 但我们得走了。 - 什-发生什麽事了?
- but we gotta go.
- W-what's happening?
听我说。 照我说的做,穿上鞋子。
Just listen to me. Do what I
say and put your shoes on.
把你剩下的东西拿到那裡。
And get the rest
of your stuff over there.
- 你说我们可以停止走路...
- 我知道我说了什麽。
- You said we could stop walking...
- I know what I said.
-...一旦我们到达密西西比州...
- 嘿! 婴儿!
-...once we got to Mississippi...
- Hey! Baby!
看着我。 我爱你。 我会照顾你,但你现在必须照我告诉你的去做。
Look at me. I love you.
I'm gonna take care of you,
but you gotta do what I'm
telling you to do right now.
你明白了吗?
Do you get it?
- 妈妈,我们要去哪裡?
- Mommy, where are we going?
我想要我的蜡笔。
I want my crayons.
- 妈妈!
- 嘘!
- Mommy!
- Shh!
好的,这边走。
Okay, this way.
好的。 现在你必须保持安静。
Okay. Now you have
to be so quiet.
不说话。
No talking.
我们正在玩无声的游戏
We're playing the silent game
- 你想赢,对吧?
- 是的。
- and you wanna win, right?
- Yeah.
我想要我的蜡笔。
I want my crayons.
- 如果你说什麽,你就会输。
- 好的。
- You're gonna lose if you say anything.
- Okay.
我不知道...
I don't know...
我发现它正在拆开他们的衣服。
I found it
unpacking their clothes.
我感觉他们遇到麻烦了。
I get the feeling they're
in some kind of trouble.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,听我说,宝贝女儿。
Okay, listen to me, baby girl.
妈妈搞砸了好吗?
Mommy messed up, okay?
我真的搞砸了。 大错。
I messed up really bad.
Big mistake.
但你想跟妈妈在一起,对吗?
But you wanna stay
with Mommy, right?
因为我真的很想跟你在一起,如果我们要在一起,
'Cause I really want
to stay with you
and, if we're gonna
stay together,
我们现在就得走了。
we have to go right now.
你必须完全照我要告诉你的去做,好吗?
And you have to do exactly what
I'm about to tell you to do, okay?
- 是的?
- 是的。
- Yeah?
- Yeah.
我们还可以走吗?
Can we go yet?
好的。
Okay.
好的。 去。 去!
Okay. Go. Go!
你好?
Hello?
等待。 安娜莉在哪裡?
Wait. Where's Analee?
她不在房♥间裡?
She's not in the room?
妈妈回来了吗?
Is the mother back?
你好?
Hello?
安娜莉,是你吗,亲爱的?
Analee, is that you, honey?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
- 不要动。
- Don't move.
上卡车吧。
Get in the truck.
你会上卡车吗?
Will you get in the truck?
- 好的?
- 我要去。
电影精选列表