就像有一天你醒来一样
It's like you wake up one day
而你就在这裡...
and you're just here...
就像一块石头被丢到这个世界。
like a stone thrown
into this world.
但你不知道是谁丢的,
But you don't know who threw it,
或者说是从哪个方向来的...
or which direction
it came from...
「回到密西西比州吧,」你想。
"Go back to Mississippi,"
you think.
也许会有奇蹟…
Maybe there will be a miracle...
某种方式重新开始...
some way to begin again...
- 好吧,把头转向这边。
- 不。
- All right, turn this side of your head.
- No.
哦,看看那有多髒。
Oh, look at how dirty that is.
毫米。
Mm.
我希望这是真的。
I wish it was true.
天哪,我希望这是真的。
God, I wish it was true.
妈妈?
Mama?
是的,宝贝?
Yeah, baby?
我们到密西西比了吗?
Are we in Mississippi yet?
是的,我们是。
Yeah, we are.
我们现在可以停止走路吗?
Can we stop walking now?
你说一旦我们到达密西西比州,我们就可以停止走路。
You said once we got to
Mississippi, we could stop walking.
是我说的吗?
Is that what I said?
我们很快就会找到地方的,好吗?
We're gonna get
a place real soon, okay?
现在你该睡觉了,你最好梦见你吃的巧克力冰淇淋。
Now you got to go to sleep,
and you better dream about that
chocolate ice cream that you had.
- 妈妈?
- 是的。
- Mama?
- Yeah.
再给我讲讲密西西比州的事。
Tell me about Mississippi again.
嗯……好吧。
Mm... okay.
出色地...
Well...
密西西比州...
Mississippi...
是你♥爸♥爸最喜欢的地方。
was your daddy's favorite place.
- 你知道吗?
- 不。
- Did you know that?
- No.
他在这裡出生、长大,他发誓永远不要离开。
He was born and raised here,
and he swore he'd never leave.
他说密西西比州是奇蹟之地。
He said that Mississippi
was the place of miracles.
你认为他会为我们带来奇蹟吗?
You think he'll give us
our miracle?
是的。
Yeah, I do.
我认为他是...
I think he's...
……在那裡,看着我们...
...out there, watching us...
确保我们做得很好。
making sure
that we're doing okay.
- 我爱你。
- 嗯,我也爱你,宝贝。
- I love you.
- Mm, I love you too, baby.
- 晚安。
- 你得去睡觉了。
- Good night.
- You gotta go to sleep.
- 好的。 晚安。
- 晚安。
- Okay. Good night.
- Good night.
- 你在干什麽?
- 回到我的房♥间。
- What are you doing?
- Going back to my room.
打扰一下。 我只是想和你谈谈,女士。
Excuse me. I just wanna have
a conversation with you, ma'am.
请不要不尊重我。
Please don't disrespect me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
现在我猜你知道开卡车做肮髒的事是不合法的。
Now I'm guessing
you know it's not legal
to go in them trucks
and do them dirty things.
我没有坐卡车。
I didn't go in no truck.
现在我看到你从台阶上走下来。
Now I saw you coming
down off them steps.
内德打电♥话♥给我们。
Ned called us.
好的? 他厌倦了你们把他的停车场弄得一团糟。
All right? He's tired of y'all
trashing up his parking lot.
看,这是一栋家庭建筑。
See, this here
is a family establishment.
好吧,我什麽也没做,所以...
Well, I didn't do nothin', so...
- 你们永远不会这样做。
- 你在做什麽...嘿!
- Y'all never do.
- What are you doin'... Hey!
我告诉过你我什麽都没做……我什麽都没做!
I told you that I didn't
do... I didn't do anything!
- 你在做什麽?
- What're you doin'?!
我有一个孩子在那裡,好吗?
I got a kid in there, okay?
- 你不能这样做。
- 闭上你那该死的嘴!
- You can't do this.
- Shut your damn mouth!
- 我裡面有一个孩子!
- 闭上你那该死的嘴!
- I got a kid in there!
- Shut your damn mouth!
- 嘿...嘿!
- Hey... hey!
嘿。 我的女儿在房♥间裡,你不能把她留在那裡,所以...
Hey. I have my daughter
in the room
and you can't leave her
in there, so...
- 我告诉你真♥相♥。
- 噢,糟糕。
- And I'm telling you the truth.
- Aw shucks.
你看,我没有离开她。 你做到了。
See, I didn't leave her.
You did.
- 哦,别哭了。
- Oh, stop crying.
现在你不会进监狱了。
Now you're not going to jail.
如果你是的话,我早就给你戴上手铐了。
And if you were,
I'd have cuffed you already.
您只需坐下来放鬆即可。
You just sit back and relax.
如果你是个乖巧的小女孩
And if you're
a good little girl,
如果你比教会裡的小老鼠更安静,你甚至可能比你想像的更快回到你的孩子身边。
if you're quieter
than a little church mouse,
you might even get back to
your kid quicker than you think.
现在我知道你知道我即将回到那裡。
Now I know you know
I'm about to come back there.
像你这样的女孩不应该介意。
A girl like you shouldn't mind.
- 看?
- See?
我不会伤害你。
I ain't gonna hurt you.
也许我们甚至可以成为朋友。
Maybe we could even be friends.
一点气氛照明怎麽样?
How about
a little mood lighting?
那个更好?
That better?
把髒鞋子脱掉。
Take off them dirty shoes.
好女孩。 现在剩下的。
Good girl. Now the rest.
现在把它们的腿摆到我面前。
Now swing them legs over to me.
就这样吧。
There you go.
如果你想再看看那个汽车旅馆房♥间...
If you wanna see
that motel room again...
你最好表现得好一点。
you better goddamn behave.
我不会担心这个。 我们还没完成。
I wouldn't worry about that.
We ain't done just yet.
- 你听到我说话了吗?!
- You hear me?!
把它拿回来。
Take it back off.
我以为这就是你想要的。
I thought that was
what you wanted.
是的,确实如此。
Yeah, it was.
我做了你要我做的事。
I did what you told me to do.
你说你会带我回到我的孩子身边。
And you said that you would
take me back to my kid.
如果那个孩子的妈妈因为卖♥♥淫被抓,你认为会发生什麽事?
What do you think would happen
if that kid's momma got
picked up for prostitution,
孩子独自留在那个破烂的汽车旅馆房♥间裡?
kid left there alone
in that shitty motel room?
裡面也没有食物,什麽都没有。
There's no food
or nothing in there either.
- 啊?
- Huh?
嘿,老男孩。
Hey, old boy.
为我们带来了一些新的娱乐。
Got us some new entertainment.
好吧,为什麽不出来,我带你去看?
Well, why don't you come
on out and I'll show you?
同一个地点。 你们都可以来。
Same spot. Y'all can both come.
是的。
Yeah.
就要开派对了!
Gon' be a party!
我们会有人陪伴。
We're gonna have us
some company.
你想让我出去等他们吗?
You want me to go out on
the hood and wait for 'em?
现在这就是精神!
电影精选列表