见鬼。
Shit.
见鬼,见鬼。
Shit, shit.
凯特,你还活着。 - 嗯。
Kat, you're alive. - Yeah.
嘿,嘿,别报♥警♥。
Hey. Hey. Don't call the cops.
所以,你没事?
So, you're okay?
我很好。
I'm great.
那是...听起来像在锯东西?
Is that--sounds like sawing?
嗯,只是在做点,嗯,木工活。
Yeah, just doing some, um, woodworking.
好了,放下工具,宝贝,
Well, tools down, babes,
因为我和姐♥妹♥们♥想跟你和好。
'cause me and the girls wanna make up with you.
来我家吃晚饭?
Dinner at mine?
嗯,听起来不错。
Yeah, sounds great.
呃... - 来顿晚餐?
Uh-- - Spot of Din Dins?
我得,呃,去办点事。
I gotta, uh, run some errands.
呃,所以晚点行吗?最重要的是别报♥警♥。
Uh, so maybe later? Don't call the cops is the main thing.
你不该浪费警力。
You shouldn't waste police time.
好,爱你。
Okay, love you.
好,拜。 - 拜。
Okay, bye. - Bye.
搞定。
Done.
现在,我们他妈怎么偷车?
Now, how the fuck can we jack a ride?
我以前用过一个小技巧。
There's one little trick I've used before.
我其实想的是偷车,
I was thinking more of a car,
老实说。 - 如果你付了钱还算偷吗?
to be honest. - Is it really jacking if you pay for it?
嗯,我用了公♥司♥卡,所以还是有点刺♥激♥。
Well, I used the company card, so it still feels a bit naughty.
嗯,监控部门看来也不赖。
Hmm, surveillance aren't so bad after all.
那是我们的目标。
That is our guys.
给他们个机会,简单点解决。
Let's give them a chance to do this the easy way.
见鬼。 - 跑,跑,跑!
Shit. - Go, go, go!
哦,他们选了条不好走的路。
Oh, they're doing it the hard way.
停下!是警♥察♥!
Stop! It's the police!
你停下!
As in you stop!
我们是警♥察♥。显然不是“警♥察♥停下。”
We're the police. Obviously not "stop the police."
跟我来。
Follow me.
我们丢了一个人。
And we've lost one of them.
有逃跑的。紧追不放。
We've got runners. Hot on their tails.
那没插电源。 - 好吧。
That's not plugged in. - Fine.
操。
Fuck.
分开跑。
Split up.
好,你追那个小个子,我追这个。
All right, you follow the little guy, I'll take this one.
安全带。他妈的安全带。
Belt. Fucking safety belt.
下车,下车,下车。
Get out, get out, get out.
跑。
Go.
操,操,操,操,操。
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
现在回来。 - 操,见鬼!
Come back now. - Shit, fuck!
停下,别骑了。
Stop, stop cycling.
回去。回去。
Go back. Go back.
倒车!倒车!你以为蓝灯是干嘛的?
Reverse! Reverse! What do you think the blue lights are?
你以为我是卖♥♥冰淇淋的?快他妈倒车!
You think I'm an ice cream van? Fucking reverse!
好吧,不,你赢了。
All right, no, you win.
你赢了。天哪。
You win. Jesus Christ.
跑吧。走你。
Go on then. Away you go.
尽情跑吧。这他妈只是场警♥察♥追捕。
Fill your boots. It's only a fucking police chase.
回来这儿。
Get back in here.
我抓住你了。
I got you now.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
哎,哎,哦。
Ow, ow, oh.
我没事。 - 你没事吧?
I'm good. - You okay?
我没事。
I'm okay.
好,那就让开。
Yup, get out of the way then.
他往那边跑了。他跑得比看起来快。
He went that way. He's faster than he looks.
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
抱歉!
Sorry!
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他妈的!
For fuck's sake!
靠,这家伙真行。
Damn, this guy's good.
天哪。怎么回事?
Jesus. What happened?
很难解释。
It's hard to explain.
你掉河里了?
You fell in the canal?
哦,我想也没那么难解释。
Oh, I guess not that hard.
所以,现在怎么办?我们这样子没法去抛尸点。
So, what now? I mean, we can't go to the dump spot like this.
警♥察♥在找自行车。 - 嗯。
The fuzz are looking for bikes. - Hmm.
我知道哪儿能搞到车。
I know where we can get a car.
她正等着我去她家吃那种高雅的晚餐。
She's expecting me for one of her bougie dinners.
应该差不多结束了。
It should almost be over.
我去找钥匙。
I'm gonna find the keys.
别让人看见。
Stay out of sight.
你需要个帮手。
You need a wingman.
点,翼,巢。
Point, wing, nest.
不。
No.
留在尸体旁,注意麻烦。
Stay with the body, look out for trouble.
凯蒂,你来了。
Katty, you came.
我带了个朋友没事吧?
Is it cool I brought a friend?
嗯,我们在这儿都是朋友。
Well, we're all friends here.
你去分散她们注意力,我去拿钥匙。
You distract them, I'll get the keys.
哦,谢天谢地。我饿死了。
Oh, thank God. I'm starving.
开始了没?她来了告诉我们。
Has it started? Let us know when she's here.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
妈,那是... - 凯特,这不是干预会。
Mom, is that-- - Kat, this isn't an intervention.
温蒂,我想开始了。
Wendy, I think it's started.
凯特,我们在这儿都是因为真的很关心你。
Now, Kat, we're all here because we really care about you.
抱歉,你是谁?
Sorry, who are you?
这是洛塔。
This is Lotta.
她是哈利街的获奖心理治疗师。
She's an award-winning Harley Street psychotherapist.
嗨。
Hi.
哦,谢谢。
Ooh. Thanks.
我们完全不知道事情变得有多糟。
We just had no idea how bad things had got.
没什么糟的。一切都好。
Nothing's bad. Everything is fine.
你脸上那是血吗? - 哦,埃文。
Is that blood on your face? - Oh, Evan.
我去拿你的吸入器。 - 凯特,你的酗酒失控了。
I'll get your inhaler. - Kat, your drinking is out of control.
还有你交往的人,我是说,他明显在偷东西。
And the company you keep, I mean, he's clearly stealing something.
我以为是我的。
I thought it was mine.
早午餐已经够让人担心了,
The brunch was worrying enough,
然后下次我们见到你...
and then the next time we see you--
你承认吸了氯♥胺♥酮♥。
You admitted to taking ketamine.
我知道你想给我自♥由♥的钥匙,
I know you're trying to give me the keys to my freedom,
但看看我。
but look at me.
认真地看看我。
Seriously, look at me.
我是个瘾君子。 - 好,很好。
I'm an addict. - Yes. Well done.
哦,不。 - 他喜欢你。
Oh, no. - He likes you.
不,嗯,对。
Nope. Yup. Yeah.
我从没见他这样。 - 嗯。
I have never seen him like this. - Mm-hmm.
你那些袋子里装的什么? - 是...
What have you got in those bags? - It's--
不,只是肉。
Nope, just meat.
那可真多肉,嗯?
That's a lot of meat, innit?
对,挺多肉。
Yeah, it's a lot of meat.
嗯,我...呃,一个屠夫给我的。
Um, I--uh, a butcher gave it to me.
我想他要退休了。
I think he was retiring.
哦,你不介意扔给他点碎肉吧?
Oh, you wouldn't mind chuckin' him a scrap then, would you?
我扭伤了脚踝,停不了药。
I sprained my ankle and I couldn't quit the meds.
所以,你知道,我弄到什么就用什么。
And so, you know, I got my hands on whatever.
嗯,可待因,维柯丁。
Um, codeine, Vicodin.
曲马多,杜♥冷♥丁♥。
Tramadol, Demerol.
珀科塞,迷幻粉,猴子镇静剂,
Percocet, whiffle dust, monkey tranq,
白粉,都用咳嗽糖浆和杰克叔叔冲下去,
white girl, all chased down with cough syrup and Uncle Jack, and--
露丝,你能过来坐我旁边吗?
Ruth, can you come sit by me?
当然,亲爱的。
Of course, darling.
呃,我需要个拥抱。
Uh, I need a hug.
过来。 - 我很高兴。谢谢。
Come here. - I'm so glad. Thank you.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you.
我得留着点。
I need to save it.
电影精选列表