Here. Take this.
进店前给我打电♥话♥,我好录下来。
Call me before entry so I can get them on tape.
我们不需要窃听器吗?
Don't we need a wire?
后面会给你们配狙击手和地雷。
You'll get them later with the snipers and proximity mines.
见鬼。去吧,走开。
Fucking hell. Go on, fuck off.
好吧,这不过是另一轮即兴表演,对吧?
Okay. So this is just another round of improv, yes?
记住基本原则。“是,然后。”
So remember the fundamentals. "Yes, and."
你带啥角色进去?
What character are you bringing in?
我觉得不需要带角色。
I don't think we need to bring in characters.
也许一个单亲妈妈,因为买♥♥不起万宝路急疯了?
Maybe a single mom, desperate 'cause she can't afford her Marlboro reds?
行。 - 我是你哥。
Sure. - And I'm your brother.
好。 - 姻亲。
Right. - In-law.
一个鞋匠,迷上了鞋胶
A cobbler who got addicted to the shoe glue
在曼彻斯特后街全输光了。
and lost it all on the back streets of Manchester.
這太黑暗了。 - 那是鞋匠。
That got dark. - That's cobbling.
你呢,休?有啥口音准备?
What about you, Hugh? Any accents up your sleeve?
“嘿,你这蠢货!” - 老天。
"Aye up y'fokin pillock!" - Jesus Christ.
我觉得别搞了。 - 我同意。
I think just leave it. - I'm--I agree.
抱歉,我只是紧张。 - 听着,别,别,别。
I'm sorry, it's just I'm nervous. - Listen, listen, don't, don't, don't.
放松,放松,放松。跟着我走,好吗?
Relax, relax, relax. Just follow my lead. Okay?
“最轻松的200英镑。”
"Easiest 200 quid ever."
外面冷得要命。
It's freezing outside.
想要点啥?
What can I get you?
你觉得这算冷?
You think this is cold?
试试曼彻斯特的冬天。
Try winter in Manchester.
零下补靴子可不行,我告诉你。
You can't resole a boot in subzero, let me tell you.
你认识他?
You know him?
姻亲。真希望不认识。
Brother-in-law. Wish I didn't.
给我来点烟。
Can I get some smokes.
骆驼,还是万宝路?
Camel, Marlboro?
我在找点更……
I'm looking for something more...
见鬼!见鬼!该死。
Drat! Drat it! Drats.
抱歉,凯特。不,抱歉,各位。
Sorry, Kat. No, sorry, everyone.
咋回事,你们是一伙的?
What's going on, eh? You guys all together?
有问题吗,小伙子?
That a problem, lad?
我们在找更……
We're looking for something more...
便宜的东西。
affordable.
更便宜的东西。
Something more affordable.
还有啥?
Anything else?
有。
Yes.
还要点……
And something...
更更便宜的。
even more affordable.
更带劲的,对吧?
Something spicier, yeah?
来点大♥麻♥?
A bit of weed?
我们看起来像是吃婴儿食品嗨起来的傻子吗?
We look like the sort of melts that get high on baby food?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
我怎么知道你们不是警♥察♥?
How do I know you're not coppers?
这算第一次警告,嗯?再问一次,我就把你舌头割下来。
Call that strike one, eh? Ask again and I'll take your tongue out your head.
你听见他说啥了。 - 你想花多少钱?
You heard the man. - How much you looking to spend?
你有多少钱? - 买♥♥来卖♥♥?
How much you got? - Buying to sell?
比你看起来聪明。 - 我打个电♥话♥,行吗?
Smarter than you look. - Let me make a call, yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥在干啥?
What the fuck are you doing?
不是我的错,是休把事情搞大了。
It's not my fault, Hugh's the one who escalated it.
那是滑溜溜的薯片! - 我们买♥♥烟走人吧。
They were slippery crisps! - Let's just buy the cigarettes and go.
中断表演?你教我们的不是这样。
And block the scene? That's not what you taught us.
他来了,他来了。 - 见鬼。
He's coming. He's coming. - Shit.
别在这儿。
Not here.
跟我来,行吧。
Follow me, yeah.
一群蠢货。
Fucking idiots.
把音乐开大点,小伙子。
Pump the sounds, lad.
批量购买♥♥。我已经跟他确认过了。
Buying in bulk. I've cleared it with him.
武器放箱子里。
Weapons in the box.
哦,天哪。
Oh, Jesus Christ.
好了,交易完成。 - 是的。
All right. We're square. It's done. - Yeah.
来吧。振作点。
Yeah. Come on. Pull yourself together.
好男孩,好男孩。
Good boy--good boy.
不要医生,行吗?
No doctors, yeah?
买♥♥家来了。
Buyers are here.
好。带他出去。
All right. Take him out of here.
买♥♥家,嗯?
Buyers, eh?
他看起来像个该死的会计。
He looks like a fucking accountant.
他是我们打入城里圈子的门路。
He's our "in" to the city crowd.
从证券欺诈起家,
Got his start in securities fraud
后来监管机构盯上后,转行做夜间供应。
then pivoted to after-hours supply when regulators got wise.
和伦敦每个CEO都称兄道弟。
First name terms with every CEO in London.
他们叫他“乡绅”。
They call him "The Squire."
日安,先生。
Good day, sir.
所以他才打扮得像个傻♥逼♥?
So, that's why he's dressed like a fucking cunt?
对, 没错。
Yeah, exactly.
那个美♥国♥佬♥?
The Yank?
我得离开芝加哥。 - 哦,压力太大?
I had to get out of Chicago. - Oh. Too much heat?
不够热。
Not enough.
哦。
Oh.
厌倦了小打小闹。
Sick of the small time.
所以你们是大人物?
So, you're big timers?
怎么我没听说过你们? - 客户要求保密。
How come I've never heard of you? - Clients demand discretion.
哦。
Oh.
我们来外地是因为之前出了点烂事。
We're only off-patch 'cause we had some bad shit that went down.
几个贵族死了,谁在乎?
Few toffs snuffed it, who gives a fuck?
这对生意不好。
It's bad for business.
我们需要新货源。
We need a new supply.
好吧。
All right.
小规模操作,
Small operation,
目标市场。
targeted market.
我叫弗莱。
Name's Fly.
邦妮。
Bonnie.
我猜你是头儿,邦妮。
I'm guessing you're the brains, Bonnie.
罗奇。打手。
Roach. The muscle.
乡绅。
The Squire.
那个……
The...
乡绅。
squire.
肖什。
Shosh.
阿尔巴尼亚联♥系♥人。
Albanian hookup.
价格不错,如果你懂的话,
Got a good rate, if you follow,
所以我得赶紧出手。
so I need it gone.
三包,喊个50K?
Three bricks. Call it 50K?
货真价实,70%。
It's legit. 70%.
你的中间人是谁?
Who's your nose?
乡绅?说吧。
Squire? Come on.
嗯……
Um...
来,坐下。
Come on. Have a seat.
来吧。 - 哦,我不……我不太搞……
Go ahead. - Oh, I don't--I don't really do...
搞那种粉末的事。
do the whole kind of key thing.
好吧。 - 嗯哼。
All right. - Mm-hmm.
想要来一整条?
You want a proper line?
嗯……
Um...
小贵族想要来一整条。
Little Lord Fauntleroy wants a proper line.
好吧。 - 当然。
All right. - Sure.
来吧。
Go on.
哦,非常感谢。真是太好了。
Oh, thank you very much. That's very kind.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好了。
Okay.
哦,见鬼。
Oh, shit.
我的天。
Oh, my God.
很不错,很不错。对,很好。
Very nice--very nice. Yeah, good.
开心吗?
Happy days?
我们怎么知道其他不是面粉?
How do we know the rest ain't flour?
继续。
Go on.
不,那肯定不是面粉,对吧?
No, that's definitely not flour, is it?
那是可♥卡♥因♥。对。
That is cocaine. Yeah.
是的。
电影精选列表