你♥他♥妈♥到底买♥♥了多少货?
How much of this are you fucking buying?
那是我的事。赶紧交易吧。
That's my business. Let's just get on with it.
所有单位待命。
All units standby.
是的,很纯。
嗯,好的。
- Yeah, it's pure.
- Mm-hmm. Okay.
我们交易的另一部分呢?
What about the other part of our deal?
哦,他归你了。
Oh, he's all yours.
对不起,弗莱。
见鬼。
- Sorry, Fly.
- Shit.
留着你太贵了。
Became too expensive to keep you.
不。
No.
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
见鬼。
派你的人进去。
- Shit.
- Send your guys in.
得等交易完成。
他们要杀了他。
- Not until the exchange.
- They're gonna kill him.
是啊,除非他们完成交易,
Yeah. Well, unless they exchange,
我什么证据都没有,我不会毁了这行动。
I've got fuck all and I'm not about to blow this operation.
我们不能让他死。他救了我们。
We can't let him die. He saved our lives.
得等我们录到证据。
Not until we have it on tape.
我们不需要他活着吗?
不,录音就够了。
- Don't we need him alive?
- No, the tape's enough.
但不是可以...比如当证人?
But not even as like--as like a witness?
我们有这三个。
Well, we've got these three.
我们在干什么?
即兴发挥。
- What are we doing?
- Improvising.
他们他妈在干什么?
我的天。
- What the fuck are they doing?
- Oh, my God.
至少让我站着死去。
Could've let me go out on my feet.
都不许动!谁他妈都不许动!
Nobody move! Nobody fucking move!
警♥察♥!不许动!
Police! Freeze!
放下武器!拜托!
Lower you weapons! Please!
什么...他们怎么有这些枪?
What--how do they got these guns?
是假枪。
They're fake guns.
放他们走。
You let them go.
他为什么不放?
Why wouldn't he?
我们付的钱更多。
We pay better.
快做!我求你了。
Do it! I beg you.
这狡猾的混♥蛋♥拿了两把枪。
Cheeky fucker's got two guns.
我现在就干掉你。
I will end you right here, right now.
冷静,彼得里德斯中士。
Stand down, Sergeant Petrides.
探长,为什么让我接受狙击手训练却从不让我...
Inspector, why put me through sharpshooter training if you never let me--
因为我不想重演荷兰大使♥馆♥的事!
'Cause I don't want a repeat of the Dutch Embassy!
这太扯了,麦克拉里。
This is bullshit, McClary.
那你呢,小个子。
Then you, wee man.
你很安静,看起来像是吓得要吐了。
You're very quiet and you look like you're gonna puke.
是啊,因为我在想象他们会在监狱里喂你吃猪食,
Yeah. 'Cause I'm imagining the slop they're gonna feed you in the clink,
你这混♥蛋♥。
you piece of shit.
其实,小个子,我是你离开这儿的唯一出路。
In fact, wee man, I'm your only way out of here.
我不管你们这些小鱼今晚搞什么名堂。
Now I don't care what you small fry are up to tonight.
你们两边各给我点甜头,我就睁一只眼闭一只眼。
You throw us a sweetener from both ends and I'll turn a blind eye.
但那家伙,他是我们对付更大人物的关键证人。
But that guy, he's our star witness for much bigger players.
所以他得跟我们走。
So he's coming with us.
我为什么不直接让他开枪打你?
Why don't I just have him shoot you?
因为我没法让狙击手们停火,
Because I wouldn't be able to stand down the snipers
他们正瞄着你们这些丑陋的脑袋!
ogling all of your fucking ugly foreheads!
狙击手...他刚说了狙击手。
我知道他说了狙击手。
- Snipe--he just said snipers.
- I'm aware he just said snipers.
我们有狙击手在外面吗?
不,我们没有狙击手。
- Have we got snipers out there?
- No, we've not got snipers out there.
天哪,这居然可能成功。
Jesus Christ, this might actually work.
他们还没确认。他还没明确说出来。
They haven't confirmed it. He hasn't actually said it yet.
嘿,出于好奇,我们这儿有多少货,50公斤,
Hey, out of curiosity, what do we got here, 50 kilos,
五百万英镑?
five million quid?
你♥他♥妈♥是外行吗?
Are you a fucking amateur?
这可是半吨♥,值一千万。
This is half a ton for ten million.
我们抓到他了。所有单位行动!行动!
哇!
- We got him. All units go. All units go.
- Woo.
成功了!
冲!冲!冲!
- Yes!
- Go, go, go, go, go!
我怎么越来越觉得
Why am I thinking more and more that
他们完全是现编的,嗯?
they're just making this up as they go along, eh?
如果事情出了岔子。
If things go sideways.
什么鬼?
The fuck?
不敢相信居然成功了。
I can't believe that worked.
你觉得我是不是太粗鲁了?
You think I was too rude?
什么?那不在计划里。
What? That wasn't part of the plan.
啊,弗莱,选错了棋子,一切都会崩塌。
Ah, Fly, pull the wrong piece, it all comes tumbling down.
我一直知道你会...
I always knew you'd--
弗莱,对不起。见鬼,我别无选择。
Fly, I'm sorry. Fuck, I had no choice.
没事的。
It's all right.
我也会背叛你。嗯,我不也干了?
I'd have turned on you too. Well, I did, didn't I?
我们帮他争取了豁免,但你得靠自己了。
We got him immunity but I think you're on your own.
你该走了,肖什。你该走了。
You should go, Shosh. You should go.
等等。
Wait.
再见,侍从。
So long, Squire.
来世再会,兄弟。
In another life, brother.
我们...我们确实亲过。那个...那个……
We did--we did actually kiss. It was--it was...
嘿。
Hey.
什么样的警♥察♥会拿假枪?
So what kind of police carry fake guns?
呃……
Uh...
假警♥察♥。
fake police.
我就知道你们这帮人他妈有猫腻。
I knew there was something double fucked about you lot.
来吧,告诉我,你们到底是谁?
So come on then, who are you, really?
我们是即兴喜剧演员。
We're improv comedians.
这他妈太怪了。
Well, that's fucking weird.
真挺疯的。
It's mad actually.
我更像是个演员。
I'm more of an actor.
他妈的演员,嗯?
Fucking actors, eh?
给。
Here.
你会需要这个。
You're gonna need this.
见鬼。
Fuck.
你没事吧?
Are you good?
没事。
Yes.
恭喜。弗莱今天下午在葡萄牙落地,
Congratulations. Fly touches down in Portugal this afternoon,
伦敦两大犯罪组织的头目
and the heads of London's two major criminal organizations
已经被彻底铲除。
have been well and truly severed.
但就像九头蛇,头会再长出来...
But like a Hydra, a head will regrow--
我说了不要提九头蛇...
感觉你好像在铺垫这个。
- I said no to the Hydra--
- It seemed like you were setting it up.
别说了。
好吧。
- Just leave it.
- Fine.
有人逃掉了吗,还是……?
Did anyone get away or...?
肖什,呃,溜了。
Shosh, uh, slipped the net.
哦,很好。
Oh, good.
你们抓住了其他人,这很好。
Good that you got everyone else.
这挺好的,对吧?
That's good, isn't it?
所以,基本上,干杯。
So, uh, cheers basically.
This shit got us promoted.
你现在是在跟总警司道斯说话。
You're now speaking with Superintendent Dawes.
还有探长贝弗利。
And Detective Inspector Beverly.
我是说,我们之前也不知道你们的警衔,所以...
I mean, we didn't really know your ranks before, so--
这些是更高的。
These are higher.
那你们怎么保证我们的安全?给我们新身份吗?
So how do you keep us safe? Do we get new identities?
嗯,挑战在于确保没人知道你们是谁。
Well, the challenge is to make sure that no one knows who you are.
所以在这种情况下,就是,嗯,回去做你们之前的事。
So in this case, just, yeah, go back to what you were doing before.
所以这是马龙为我们的摩托帮头目杜克试镜。
So this is Marlon reading for our biker gang leader, Duke.
好主意,但能去掉那个疤吗?
Nice idea but do you mind losing the scar?
要是我能去掉就好了。
If only I could.
所以我转向我老板说:“呃,去你的。”
So I just turned to my boss and said, "Uh, fuck off."
现在,我是自己的老板了。
电影精选列表