他们他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck are they?
他们是真货。
They're legit.
他们干掉了冰人。
They did in the Iceman.
哦,一个连鞋带都系不好的老家伙。
Oh, a pensioner who could barely do his own shoelaces.
了不起啊。
Whoopty fucking do.
好吧。听着,我搞砸了,对吧?
All right. Look, I fucked up, right?
我会跟阿尔巴尼亚人谈。
I'll talk to the Albanians.
他们不会跟你废话,弗莱。因为他们想让你死。
That'd be a short conversation, Fly, 'cause they want you dead.
我会去谈。
I'll talk to them.
但以防我没以前那么有魅力,
But just in case I'm not as charming as I used to be,
你得给我找个新货源。
you'll find me a new supply.
怎么,没见过老鼠?
What, you never seen a rat before?
撤我们出来,我们干完了。
Pull us out. We're done.
我需要把枪。
I need a gun.
听着,你们两天内深入的程度是我们两年都没做到的。
Listen, you got deeper in two days than we've managed in two years.
现在不能退出。 - 梅特卡夫他妈的疯了。
You can't quit now. - Metcalfe's fucking insane.
他刚在我们面前杀了人。
He just killed someone right in front of us.
告诉他我需要把枪。 - 我这边在升级。
Tell him I need a gun. - I'm escalating this end.
全副武装的战术小组待命。
Full tactical unit on standby.
这会比我们想象的还要大。
This is gonna be even bigger than we imagined.
不。 - 继续干。
No. - Stay in.
长官?
Sir?
你得看看这个。
You're gonna wanna take a look at this.
抱歉。我一直想说这话,所以...
Sorry. I just always wanted to say that, so--
天哪。真有趣。
Oh, God. What a hoot.
你从哪个部门来的?
Which department did you come from?
水务。
Waterways.
对,河流,小溪。
Yeah, rivers, streams.
这可是个大升职。
That's a hell of a promotion.
你♥爸♥是局长什么的吗?
Is your dad the commissioner or something?
不,嗯,是我叔叔。
No. Um, it's my uncle.
来自监控部门。
It's from Surveillance.
这儿有什么?
What have we got here?
你好,斯肯德。
Hello, Skender.
坏蛋? - 他杀了我的上个搭档。
Baddie? - He killed my last partner.
坏蛋。
Baddie.
进了弗莱的地盘。
Goes into Fly's.
完好无损地出来。
Comes out in one piece.
弗莱也是。
So does Fly.
是场会面。这没道理。他们互相讨厌。
It was a sit-down. That makes no sense. They hate each other.
没人能让他们...
Nobody could make them--
哦,见鬼。
Oh, shit.
他们是主事的?
Are they in charge?
他们干掉了冰人来立威。
They execute the Iceman to make a statement.
然后在两个对头间促成交易,让所有人知道,
Then broker a deal between two rivals to let everyone know
他们是新的... - 龙头老大。
that they're the new-- - Top boy.
对,还有个女的。
Yeah, and girl.
还有另一个男的。 - 我明白你的意思。
And another boy. - I understood what you meant.
是的,对。 - 这些家伙不只是雇佣兵。
Yes. Yeah. - These guys are not just guns for hire.
他们在幕后操控。
They're pulling the strings.
好。
Right.
梅特卡夫想要新货源。
Metcalfe wants a new supply.
我们知道斯特拉特福那边有人刚进了一批货。
Someone we know Stratford way's had a shipment come in.
K-Lash? - 对。
K-Lash? - Yeah.
K-Lash是怎么回事?
What's the deal with K-Lash?
嗯,只能说我们有点过节。
Well, let's just say we have history.
所以你要去做这笔交易。
So you're gonna do the deal.
先试一点。
You have a little taste.
如果货好,就全买♥♥了,明白?
If it's good, you buy the lot, all right?
肖什会送你们。
Shosh will drop you.
确定是这儿吗?路标在哪儿?
Are we sure this is it? Where are street signs?
哇,哇,哇。这他妈是什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is that?
如果事情不对劲,就扔个手榴弹。
If things go sideways, throw in a grenade.
不是真的手榴弹。
Not a literal grenade.
在这儿,有什么区别?
Out here, what's the difference?
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey. Are you good?
看着我。
Look at me.
你没事吧?
Are you good?
嗯,邦妮。我没事。
Yeah, Bonnie. I'm good.
最简单的毒品交易。
Easiest drug deal ever.
♪ 没哪个女孩能跟我提我妈 ♪
♪ No gyal can tell me 'bout my mother ♪
♪ 16发,我们比梯子还长 ♪
♪ 16 shot, we go longer than a ladder ♪
♪ 他们别想谈真正的大佬 ♪
♪ Dem nuh fi talk bout the real don dada ♪
哟,K?
Yo, K?
♪ 把尸体放进锅里,像大♥麻♥一样烧 ♪
♪ Put body inna pot dem a bun like grabba ♪
♪ 没哪个男孩敢 diss 我或我妈 ♪
♪ No boy can diss me or my mother ♪
啥?
What?
我们是买♥♥家。
We're buyers.
你们想要吃的,对吧?
You want food, yeah?
不吃。毒品。
No food. Drugs.
想要多少?
How much you want?
是哥伦比亚的?玻利维亚的?
Are we talking Colombian? Bolivian?
法国的?
French?
你说法国?
Did you say French?
硝基,对吧?
Nitro, innit?
硝基? - 笑气。
Nitro? - Nangs.
笑气。 - 不,不。
Laughing gas. - No, no.
我们要可♥卡♥因♥。 - 我们没可♥卡♥因♥。只有笑气。
We need coke. - We ain't got no coke. Just nangs.
喂,买♥♥货还是滚蛋。
Oi, buy the gear or fuck off.
那玩意儿违法吗?
Is that even illegal?
持有不违法。供应才违法。
Not to possess. Just to supply.
奥兹,这些家伙说话像条子。你们是条子吗?
Ozzy, these dickheads are chatting like feds. Are you lot feds?
条子会有这个?
Would a fed have this?
你啥意思?
What are you sayin'?
你啥意思?
What are you sayin'?
我说我们要一级毒品,不是派对气球。
I'm saying we're here for class As, not party balloons.
所以除非你有正经货,
So unless you've got something serious to share,
我们就让你们这些混♥蛋♥继续你们的睡衣派对。
we'll leave you pricks to your fucking sleepover.
现在你说啥?
What you sayin' now?
嗯?
Hmm?
现在你说啥?
What are you saying now?
我现在这么说。
Here's what I'm saying now.
罗奇。
Roach.
罗奇,冷静点。
Roach, fucking chill.
这他妈是手榴弹,伙计们。
It's a fucking grenade, guys.
哦,兄弟。
Oh, mate.
好,跑!
Okay. Run!
门锁了。
It's locked.
我挡不住他们。快跑!
I can't hold them. Go!
你迷路了?
Are you lost?
搞什么?
What the hell?
他们来了!他们来了!
They're coming! They're coming!
他们来了! - 快,快,快,快,快!
They're coming! - Go, go, go, go, go!
快,快,快,快,快!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
哦,见鬼!
Oh, shit!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
这楼是怎么通过验收的?
How did this pass Building Control?
我就知道会这样结束。 - 好,好。你们抓到我们了。
I always knew it would end like this. - Okay. Okay. You got us.
别捅我。别捅她。别捅我们任何人。
Don't shank me. Don't shank her. Just don't shank any of us.
停下。 - 嘘。
Just stop it. - Shh.
我们完了,对吧?
We're done, yeah?
警♥察♥!趴下!
Police! Hit the ground!
终于来了。
Finally.
可♥卡♥因♥在哪儿,嗯?
Where's the coke, huh?
笑气?
Nangs?
我们需要帮助。马龙受伤了。
We need help. Marlon's cut.
别动。别动。 - 别管它。别管它。
Stay still. Stay still. - Leave it. Leave it.
只有让它流血才会留疤。
It only scars if you let it bleed.
这他妈是什么?
What the fuck's this?
钱在哪儿?
Where is the money?
电影精选列表