现在,闭嘴,去干活。
Now, shut the fuck up and go.
如果他不付钱怎么办?
What if he doesn't pay?
我会逼他。这混♥蛋♥惹我太多次了。
I'll make him. This fuck's crossed me too many times.
你认识他?他暴♥力♥吗?
Do you know him? Is he violent?
别理他。他在入戏。
Just ignore him. He's being method.
抱歉,“全情投入角色”是怎么回事?
I'm sorry. What happened to "commit to your character"?
如果事情不对劲,就扔个手榴弹。
If things go sideways, just throw in a grenade.
手榴弹? - 意料之外的东西。
A grenade? - A curveball.
让他措手不及的东西。
Something he won't see coming.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,听着,听着。
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, listen, listen.
最重要的是相信你的直觉,记得吗?
But most important is trust your gut, remember?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
好。
Right.
是时候为米兰的事报仇了。
Time to get revenge for what happened in Milan.
这边走。
It's this way.
罗奇没方向感。有意思。
Roach has no sense of direction. Interesting.
钱他妈的在哪儿,萨加?
Where's the fucking cash, Sagar?
嘿,嘿,嘿,放松,放松。
Hey, hey, hey, easy, easy.
把钱给我们,我们就放过你。
Give us the money and we leave you in peace.
告诉弗莱我会还的。
Tell Fly I'm good for it.
哦?要来硬的?
Oh. So we're doing this the hard way?
你想要乡绅出马?
You want The Squire?
乡绅是谁?
Who's The Squire?
嗯……
Um...
抱歉。
Sorry.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
按住他。把他的家伙掏出来。
Hold him down. Take his dick out.
哇,哇,哇。 - 按住他。
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. - Hold him down.
把他的家伙掏出来! - 等等,等等,停下,停下。
Take his fucking dick out! - Wait, wait, wait. Stop. Stop. Stop.
我有钱。
I have it.
你想去哪儿?
Where'd you think you're going?
钱在我的健身包里。
The cash is in my gym bag.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
这个健身包?
This gym bag?
天哪。
Holy shit.
你想捅我们,萨加?
Were you gonna shank us, Sagar?
你们得冷静点。
Youse lot need to calm down.
嘿,我哪儿也不去。
Hey, I ain't going nowhere.
但有件事你们得知道。
But there's something you should know.
糟了。 - 去你的,蠢货。
Shit. - Fuck you, idiots.
哦。
Ooh.
操。
Fuck.
嘿,也许他没死。
Hey, maybe he's not dead.
萨加,萨加,兄弟。 - 他绝对死了。
Sagar, Sagar, mate. - He's definitely dead.
我们他妈干了什么?
What the fuck did we do?
不,不,不,不,不。上帝。不。
No, no, no, no, no. Christ. No.
来吧。把钱拿回去给弗莱。
Come on. Let's get this cash back to Fly.
马龙。
Marlon.
需要死亡证明。
Need proof of death.
惹了公牛,就得挨角。
Mess with the bull, you get the horns.
冷静,这种事常有。
Stay calm, these things happen.
不,抱歉,我从没遇到过这种事。
No. Sorry, this has never happened to me.
这就是你们签下的活儿。
That's what you signed up for.
我们没签杀人协议。
We did not sign up to kill people.
他自己跑了,我们只是...
He chose to run and we just--
威胁要烫他的家伙?
Threatened to iron his dick?
我说了别升级。 - 剧情发展到那儿了。
I told you not to escalate. - It's where the scene went.
这不再是表演了,马龙。这是现实。
It's not a scene anymore, Marlon. This is real.
正是如此。
Exactly.
所以,清醒点,你们所有人。
So, get your head straight, the lot of you.
否则你们不是在台上死,而是真♥他♥妈♥会死。
'Cause otherwise you won't die on stage, you'll fucking die.
我会处理这边的事。你们回去找弗莱,
I'll clean things up this end. You go back to Fly,
为这次行动负责。
take responsibility for the hit.
他现在会信任你们了。
He'll trust you now.
目标明确,邦妮。
Eyes on the prize, Bonnie.
这对你的睡眠不好。
That's not good for your sleep pattern.
我们看着一个人死了,休,挑你的仗吧。
We saw a man die, Hugh, pick your battles.
弄到什么了?
What we got?
肇事逃逸。未知男性。
Hit-and-run. Unknown male.
他不是未知的。
He's not unknown.
抱歉我迟到了。
I'm sorry I'm late.
超还是低?
Over or under?
肯定是低。
Under, surely.
是的。好,你好。
Yes. Okay. Hello.
嗨,呃,督察。
Hi, uh, Inspector.
我是罗宾·贝弗利,
I'm Robin Beverly,
你的新副手。
I'm your new deputy.
等着市政厅看到这个吧,嗯?
Just wait till City Hall get a load of this, huh?
什么?
What?
呃,等着市政厅看到这个?
Uh, wait till City Hall get a load of this?
就是说,“挺严重的。”
Just as in, "quite serious."
我是说,有人死了,对吧?
I mean, someone's dead, right?
不只是某人。是冰人。
Not just someone. The Iceman.
一个臭名昭著的黑帮杀手,我们追了他好几年。
A notorious gangland assassin who's had us chasing shadows for years.
“追逐影子。”这纸太湿了,写不了字,
"Chasing shadows." This is too wet to write on,
所以这其实是...这就是罪魁祸首。
so that's actually--there's the culprit.
然后他就被某个醉鬼开车撞死了?
And then he gets mown down by some random drunk?
我们漏掉了什么?
What aren't we seeing?
天哪。
Jesus.
原来你一直藏在这儿。
So, this is where you've been hiding.
他被袭击者追赶。
He was chased by assailants.
很凶狠的家伙。
Persuasive ones.
变♥态♥。 - 长官,
Twisted. - Sir,
邻居看到三个身影站在尸体旁,
neighbors saw three figures standing over the body
对着尸体拍照,还在跟它说话。
taking pictures of it and talking to it.
这些变♥态♥是谁?
Who are these psychos?
一个红发女人,
A redheaded woman,
一个穿军夹克的壮汉,
a thug in an army jacket,
还有一个穿着考究的南亚男性。
and a smartly dressed South Asian male.
镇上没人敢动冰人。
No one in town would dare go after The Iceman.
这些家伙是新来的。
These guys are new.
这些家伙不一样。
These guys are different.
他不肯付钱,还想跑。
He wouldn't pay. He tried to run.
所以乡绅给了他一瓶好酒,碎的。
So, The Squire offered him a bottle of something nice and broken.
嗯。你们干掉了冰人。
Hmm. You iced The Iceman.
那是谁? - 冰人?
Who's that? - The Iceman?
萨加是个杀手。
Sagar was a hitman.
在他巅峰时,是顶尖的。
In his prime, he was one of the best.
我得确认你们是真货。
I had to check you were the real deal.
显然你们是的。
And clearly you are.
这是你们的份儿。
That's your cut.
很高兴我们把前戏搞定了。
I'm glad we've got the foreplay out of the way.
所以,你会给我们大买♥♥卖♥♥的时间和地点?
So, you're giving us a when and where for the major league shit?
也许我们该去给阿尔巴尼亚人干活。
Maybe we should go work for the Albanians.
下一批货确定下来后,
When the next shipment firms up,
你们会知道的。
you'll know about it.
就这样?
Yeah. That all?
不。
No.
今天我生日,
It's my birthday,
所以去洗干净,
so go and get cleaned up,
因为今晚我们要玩大的。
because tonight we're going fucking big.
好。记住,这些家伙玩得很猛。
Okay. Remember, these guys go hard.
所以别跟他们拼酒。
So, don't try to match them drink for drink.
对。他们会注意药丸和粉末。
Exactly. It's the pills and lines they'll notice.
希望今晚不是那种夜。
Let's hope it's not that kind of night.
♪ 因为我们是你的朋友 ♪
♪ Because we are your friends ♪
♪ 你永远不会再孤单 ♪
♪ You'll never be alone again ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Well, come on ♪
♪ 因为我们是你的朋友 ♪
♪ Because we are your friends ♪
♪ 你永远不会再孤单 ♪
♪ You'll never be alone again ♪
电影精选列表