Well, now, I'm my own boss.
他说:“那些老鼠只是做它们必须做的。”
He said, "Those rats are just doing what they've got to do."
那天晚上晚些时候,我看到他在桶里淹老鼠。
Later that night, I saw him drowning rats in a bucket.
我说:“我以为你不介意老鼠?”
I said, "I thought you didn't mind the rats?"
他说:“我只是做我必须做的。”
He said, "I'm just doin' what I've got to do."
给弗朗西斯打电♥话♥,告诉他我们找到杜克了。
Call Francis, tell him we found our Duke.
卧底任务是真的吗?
Is it true, the undercover mission?
大家都在议论,你有点像个传奇。
Everybody's talking about it. You're kind of a legend.
好的。我是凯特,你们的老师。
Okay. I'm Kat, I'm your teacher.
我们直接开始吧。好的,你们两个,上来。
Let's just jump right in. Okay. You two, get up here.
哇!
Woohoo!
当我拍手时,场景开始。
When I clap my hands, the scene begins.
别想太多,活在当下。
Don't overthink it, just stay in the moment.
记住,永远,永远信任你的搭档。
And remember, always, always trust your partner.
是吗?
是。
- Yes?
- Yes.
开始……
And...
♪ 这不寻常,被任何人爱着 ♪
♪ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone ♪
♪ 这不寻常,和任何人一起玩乐 ♪
♪ It's not unusual to have fun with anyone ♪
♪ 但当我看到你和别人厮混 ♪
♪ But when I see you hanging about with anyone ♪
♪ 这不寻常,看到我哭泣 ♪
♪ It's not unusual to see me cry ♪
♪ 我想死去 ♪
♪ I wanna die ♪
♪ 这不寻常,随时出门 ♪
♪ It's not unusual to go out at any time ♪
♪ 但当我看到你四处走动,真是罪过 ♪
♪ But when I see you out and about it's such a crime ♪
♪ 如果你想被任何人爱着 ♪
♪ If you should ever wanna be loved by anyone ♪
♪ 这不寻常,发现我爱上了你 ♪
♪ It's not unusual to find out I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 哇-哇,哦,哦,哦,哦 ♪
♪ Whoa-whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 哇-哇,哦-哦 ♪
♪ Whoa-whoa, oh-ohh ♪
♪ 哇-哇,哦-哦-哦-哦,哇 ♪
♪ Whoa-whoa, oh-oh-oh-oh, whoa ♪
♪ 哇-哇 ♪
♪ Whoa-whoa ♪
电影精选列表