♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Well, come on ♪
♪ 来吧,来吧 ♪
♪ Well, come on, well, come on ♪
总有个人喝不了酒。
It's always one who can't hold their drink.
还是那个美♥国♥佬♥!
And it's the fucking yank!
真是夸张。 - 你开始犯傻了。
Yeah, it is drama. - You're getting all silly.
凯特? - 等等。
Kat? - Well, wait.
哈里特,嗨。妈的。哦,天哪。嗨。
Harriet, hi. Shit. Oh, my. Hi.
你好。
Hello.
你...你还好吗?
Are you--are you okay?
嗯,我很好。
Yeah, I'm great.
我只是...今晚我跟几个同事出来。
I'm just--tonight I'm out with some colleagues.
你不是说今晚不能来因为有试镜?
Thought you said you couldn't come tonight because you had an audition?
试镜? - 对。
Audition? - Yeah.
你知道的,冰人。
You know, the Iceman.
《冰人来了》?尤金·奥尼尔?
"The Iceman Cometh"? Eugene O'Neill?
哦,真好。 - 这些妞是谁?
Oh, lovely. - Who are these birds?
妞?哇。
Birds? Wow.
嗯,她们只是,你知道的,一些随机的银行婊♥子♥。
Um, they're just, you know, some random banker bitches.
啥? - 好了,女孩们,走吧。
Huh? - Well, off you pop, girls.
她今晚不卖♥♥。 - 凯特,跟我们走吧?
She's not selling tonight. - Kat, why don't you come with us?
她们为啥老叫凯特?
The fuck do they keep saying Kat?
不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是昵称,凯特,就像,你知道的,氯♥胺♥酮♥。
It's a nickname, Ket, like, you know, Ketamine.
你在嗑氯♥胺♥酮♥?
You're doing Ketamine?
我的天。 - 不,不。
Oh, my God. - No. No.
不,你应该...
No. You should just--
你应该...你该走了。
you should just--you should go.
凯特,别因为生活不如意就去吸毒。
Kat, don't turn to drugs
只是因为生活没按你希望的走。
just 'cause life hasn't turned out how you hoped.
没人能靠喜剧谋生。
No one can make a living in comedy.
滚蛋。
Oh, fuck off.
我现在其实在做一件很了不起的事。
I'm actually doing something incredible right now.
凯特,这不是开玩笑。这些不是我们这种人。
Kat, this isn't a joke. These aren't our kind of people.
她已经好好跟你说了。
She told you nice.
走吧。我们走,走。
Come on. We're going. Going.
一群瘾君子。
Fucking fiends.
生日快乐,老大。
Happy birthday, boss.
好。
Right.
所以你是怎么入行的?
So how'd you get in the game anyway?
你?
You?
我在15个州埋过尸体。
I've got bodies buried in 15 states.
我不太搞背景故事。
I don't really do backstory.
我搞。
I do.
哦,是吗?你的故事是什么,罗奇?
Oh, yeah? What's your story, Roach?
我周游列国,兄弟。
I've traveled, brother.
五岁时从父母身边跑了。
Ran away from my parents when I was five.
到青春痘冒出来的时候,我在苏黎世当马厮。
By the time acne was kicking in, I was a stable boy in Zurich.
那时候我被迷住了,
That's where I grew entranced
被那些野兽的古老力量。
by those beasts' ancient power.
它们跟我说话。
They spoke to me.
我成了它们的毁灭使者,
I became their agent of destruction,
烧毁敌对的马厩,破坏它们的铁匠铺。
burning rival barns, spoiling their smithies.
等我学会藏黑桃A的时候,
By the time I'd learned to palm an ace of spades,
嗯,蒙特卡洛来得太快了。
well, Monte Carlo couldn't come quick enough.
但它确实来了。
Except it did.
但你听起来像是北方人?
But you sound like you're from the North?
后来我在曼彻斯特住了几年。
Then I lived in Manchester for years.
如果我不知道你是真货,
If I didn't know you were the real deal,
我还是会觉得你在胡扯。
I'd still think you were full of shit.
你呢,乡绅?
What about you, Squire?
嗯,我在某个地方工作,
Well, I worked somewhere
那儿的人对我像垃圾一样。
where people treated me like shit.
银行渣滓。
Banker scum.
是啊。
Yeah.
我想我感觉挺孤单的。
I guess I felt pretty alone.
然后我遇到了这些家伙。
Then I met these guys.
我决定尝试点新的,
I decided to try something new,
有点危险的,
something dangerous,
现在我就不那么孤单了。
and now I'm not so alone.
你呢,弗莱?
How about you, Fly?
我老爹干这行。
My old man was in the game.
嗯。
Hmm.
他被警♥察♥枪杀了。
He got shot by a copper.
我妈跟了个真混♥蛋♥。
My mom went with this right piece of shit.
那家伙真恶心。
Horrible bastard he was.
十足的恶霸。
Proper bully.
我14岁离家出走。
I left home when I was 14.
我想我要在这世上闯出自己的路,
I'd thought I'll make my own way in the world
让我的小女孩永远不用经历我经历的那些糟心事。
so my little girl never has to go through all the shit that I had to.
你有个女儿?
You have a daughter?
嗯。
Yeah.
她在葡萄牙。
She's in Portugal.
那是另一种生活。
It's a different life.
就像放学后去海滩,
It's like the beach after school
周末去钓鱼。
and fishing at the weekends.
有阳光。
You got the sunshine.
嗯。
Hmm.
我不太喜欢别人知道她的事。
I don't really like people knowing about her.
那你为啥告诉我们?
Then why'd you tell us?
是梅特卡夫。
It's Metcalfe.
梅特卡夫?
Metcalfe?
梅特卡夫是谁?
Who's Metcalfe?
老大。
The boss.
他想谈谈。
He wants to talk.
跟我们所有人。
With all of us.
去收拾一下。
Let's get cleaned up.
他肯定是说梅特卡夫??
是啊,那是谁?
-英国最大的贸易商。枪♥支♥,毒品,人口。
他的狮子窝。删除这些短♥信♥。
不!
No!
不!
No!
我们进去后,别跟他说话。
When we get in there, don't talk to him.
连看都别看他,明白吗?
You don't even look at him, all right?
♪ 叠叠乐,叠叠乐,叠叠乐,叠叠乐 ♪
♪ Jenga, Jenga, Jenga, Jenga ♪
多棒的游戏,嗯?
What a wonderful game, eh?
一分钟学会,
A minute to learn,
一生去精通。
a lifetime to master.
告诉我,还有多少游戏适合
And tell me, how many other games are suitable
教育关于人类处境的重要性?
for teaching important truths about the human condition?
秩序是脆弱的。
Order is delicate.
来吧,弗莱,轮到你了。
Come on, Fly. Your turn.
记住,稍有失算,
Just remember, slightest miscalculation
你建立的一切
and everything you've built
都会轰然倒塌。
comes tumbling down.
再来一块。
Another one.
听说你从阿尔巴尼亚人那儿偷了货。
I heard you pinched from the Albanians.
然后在这三个傻瓜的帮助下,
And then with the help of the three stooges here,
你又卖♥♥回给他们?
you sold it back to them?
其实挺成功的。
Bit of a result actually.
不。
No.
直到他们在实验室检测后发现那是他们的货。
Until they ran it through their labs and found out it was theirs.
失算了,弗莱。
Miscalculation, Fly.
你怎么知道的? - 他们告诉我的。
How'd you know? - They told me.
我跟他们有生意。
I'm in business with them.
你跟阿尔巴尼亚人和解了? - 嗯哼。
You made peace with the Albanians? - Mm-hmm.
再来一块。
Another one.
我在促成一笔交易,让他们成为我独家的可♥卡♥因♥供应商,
I was brokering a deal to make them my exclusive coke people,
让我的供应量翻三倍。
triple my supply.
但突然我的电♥话♥没人接了。
But suddenly my phone calls are not being answered.
我发现是因为你们,
And I found out it's because of youse,
你们,还有你们。
youse, and youse.
电影精选列表