在这儿。天哪。
It's here. Jesus Christ.
就这?
That's it?
我以为是大买♥♥卖♥♥。
I thought this was big.
只是试试货。
It was just a taste.
哦,见鬼。
Oh, fuckin' hell.
等等。
Wait.
战术小组在哪儿?
Where's the tactical unit?
呃,情况复杂。
Uh, it's complicated.
现在,离开这儿。我得清理这堆烂摊子。
Now, get out of here. I've got to clean this lot up.
不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no.
我们不会为了个脏警♥察♥把命搭上。
We're not putting our lives on the line for a dirty cop.
哦,你想退出,是吗?
Oh. You want out, do you?
回去搞喜剧,就像停尸房♥里没死人一样?
Go back to comedy like there's no dead body in the morgue?
你杀了人。
You killed a man.
为你做事。
Working for you.
他们不知道。你是卧底。
They don't know that. You're deep cover.
在他们看来,你为弗莱工作。
As far as they're concerned, you work for Fly.
一群白♥痴♥。
Fucking idiots.
我把你们送回去是为了我的退休金。
And I sent you back in to pay for my retirement.
我选了演员,
And I chose actors
因为你们是唯一绝望到会答应的。
because you're the only ones desperate enough to say yes.
所以在我拿到真正的回报之前,
So until I see a real payday,
你们得继续干。
you're staying in.
滚蛋! - 你没得选。
Fuck off! - You got no choice.
所有证明你们是合法卧底的文件,
All the files that ID you
都加密在这儿。
as legitimate moles are encrypted right here.
来,拿走。
Go ahead. Take it.
嗯。
Yeah.
所以我们彼此明白。
So we understand each other.
我要拿到我想要的,
I'm getting what I need,
在那之前,如果我说“跳”,你就说“多...”
and until then if I say "jump," you say "how--"
该死的警♥察♥。
Fucking cops.
把他弄出去。
Let's get him out of here.
该死的笑气?
Fucking laughing gas?
我情报有误。
I had bad intel.
不像这头小猪, somehow 知道在那儿。
Unlike the piggie wiggie here who somehow knew to be there.
我认为他被通风报信了。
I think he was tipped.
所以我才进去。
That's why I went in.
上周我在俱乐部外看到他的车。
I saw his car outside the club last week.
有人叛变了。
Someone's flipped.
哦。
Ooh.
狩猎季。
Hunting season.
八月十二日的松鸡节,
The Glorious 12th for Grouse,
九月的鹧鸪,十月的雉鸡,
and the Partridge in September, and Pheasants in October,
至于老鼠,随时都可以,对吧,弗莱?
and it's any fucking time for rats, right, Fly?
对。
Right.
你知道他们怎么说?
You know what they say?
尾巴越长,叫声越响。
Longer the tail, louder the squeak.
你有什么为自己辩护的,年轻人?
What you gotta say for yourself, young man?
我胯下有东西晃荡,
I've got something swinging between my legs
但那不是尾巴。
but it ain't no tail.
你呢,小姐,嗯?
And you, young lady, huh?
显然是这伙人的大脑。
Obviously, the brains of the outfit.
真会说话。
Charming.
还有你,小个子?
And you, wee man?
期待下一块奶酪,嗯?
Looking forward to your next bit of cheese, huh?
其实老鼠喜欢奶酪是个城市传说。
It's actually an urban myth that rats like cheese.
老鼠喜欢,但老鼠其实是杂食动物。
Mice do, but rats are actually omnivores.
但你这张嘴可真会说,嗯?
But you got the fucking mouth for it, eh?
停下。
Stop.
我的人差点死在那儿。
My guys almost died in there.
不是他们。
It's not them.
那是谁在向这家伙告密,嗯?
Then who's been squeaking to this one, eh?
你这肮脏的...哦。
You dirty piece of--oh.
你好。
Hello.
哦。
Oh.
他只打过一个号♥码。
He only ever called one number.
把手♥机♥拿出来。
Phones out.
现在,你跟谁联♥系♥过,小猪猪?
Now, who have you been talking to, piggie wiggie?
无法接通您的电♥话♥。
It has not been possible to connect your call.
无法接通您的电♥话♥。
It has not been possible to connect your call.
我会找到那只老鼠。
I'll find the rat.
与此同时,砍了他。
Meantime, chop him.
好。我去烧衣服。
Okay. I'll incinerate the clothes.
你来砍。我帮你扔。
You hack. I'll help you dump.
一小时后在雷纳姆沼泽见。
I'll meet you at Rainham Marshes in an hour.
你能搞定偷车吗?
You okay to jack the ride?
当然。
Of course.
需要把刀吗?
Do you need a caddick?
嗯,需要,如果你有的话。
Yeah. Yes, if you got one.
哦,对。
Oh, yeah.
好老的刀。
Good old caddick.
非常感谢。 - 这把是为我加重的。
Thank you very much. - That one is weighted for me.
想要把轻点的吗?
Do you want a lighter one?
嗯……
Um...
不,我想这把应该...应该挺好。
No. I think that should be--should be fab.
要检查一下吗? - 检查?
Do you wanna check? - Check?
在……在尸体上?
On... on the body?
只是检查下比例。
Just checking the proportions.
你没事吧?这就是你用刀的方式?
You all right? That's how you use a caddick?
对,这是家...家风。
Yeah, it's a house--a house style.
再见。
Bye.
我做不到。我做不到。
I can't do this. I can't do this.
我完全做不到。 - 好,冷静点。
I cannot do this. - Okay. Just stay calm.
我就不该干这个。我就不该听你的!
I should have never done any of this. I should have never listened to you!
小声点。
Keep your voice down.
或者跟着这个疯子去贩毒,挥着刀到处跑
Or followed this psycho into a drug deal waving a knife about
以为他他妈是罗伯特·德尼罗。 - 鲍勃是个了不起的演员。
thinking he's fucking Robert De Niro. - Bob's an incredible actor.
你是个累赘! - 我得全力以赴,休。
You're a liability! - I had to go all in, Hugh.
不然呢?有人会受伤?
Or what? Someone would get hurt?
我只想学点人际交往技巧。
All I wanted to do was learn some people skills.
我不想往尸体上插刀子。 - 所以是我的演技问题?对吧。
I didn't wanna put a spike in a body. - So it's my acting? Right.
因为你开始谈什么
'Cause it's really convincing when you start talking about
法国可♥卡♥因♥! - 你们俩都他妈闭嘴!
French cocaine! - Will you both shut the fuck up!
我们需要手♥机♥上的证据,好吗?
We need the evidence on the phone, okay?
在那之前,我们……得配合演下去。
Until then, we... play along.
我不行了。我再也受不了了。 - 你必须得撑下去。
I can't. I can't anymore. - Well, you've got to.
你必须得,因为他们在找内鬼,
You have got to 'cause they are sniffing for rats
如果我们现在停下,我们就死定了。
and if we stop now, we're dead.
所以,有人得……
So, someone needs to...
把这尸体砍碎了。
chop this body up.
看看德尼罗能不能做到这个。
Let's see De Niro do this.
对。
Yes.
对,对,对,对。 - 之前打印机不是坏了吗?
Yes, yes, yes, yes. - Was the printer not working before?
K-Lash现场的警官确认了一起凶杀案,
Officer at the K-Lash scene confirm a homicide,
他们找到的指纹
and they found prints that match those
与冰人公♥寓♥的指纹相符,我们的三人组在那儿。
at the Iceman's flat, our trio were there.
法医这次干得不错,嗯? - 我们的团队是世界级的,兄弟。
Forensics coming good for once, huh? - Our team is world class, man.
真的吗? - 我觉得你还是别老说...
Oh, really? - I think just generally stop saying--
别老说那种话。 对,我明白你的意思。
Saying stuff like that. Yes, I know what you mean.
其实,实验室加班加点,给了我们血迹的正向鉴定。
In fact, the lab worked overtime and got us a positive ID on the splatter.
抱歉。 - 他是我们的人。
Sorry. - He was one of our own.
可怜的家伙离退休只差一年。
Poor guy is only one year away from retirement.
总是这样。 - 你说你要停下的。
Always the way. - You said you'd stop.
这是最后一个。
That's the last one.
这些家伙杀了警♥察♥,他们得完蛋。
These guys killed a police officer, they are going down.
现在,我们得找到这些冷血混♥蛋♥。
Now, we just need to find these cold-hearted fuckers.
哦,终于。
Oh, finally.
下一块切哪儿?
Which bit next?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
电影精选列表