Yup.
确认一下很好。
Good to confirm.
那是可♥卡♥因♥。
That is cocaine.
再来一次。
Just one more.
嗯哼。 - 好的。
Mm-hmm. - Okay.
斯肯德……
Skender...
很高兴再次见到你。
good to see you again.
你拿了我们的货?
You take our coke?
嗯?
Huh?
你拿了我们他妈的可♥卡♥因♥?
You take our fucking coke?
就这个?
This is it?
其他的呢,嗯?
Where is the rest, huh?
在他鼻子里?
Up his nose?
那是我们的货。
That's our coke.
他们没偷你的货。
They didn't steal from you.
他们是从我们这儿买♥♥的。
They're buying from us.
放了他。
Let him go.
你让自己难堪了。
You're embarrassing yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
And who the fuck are you?
斯肯德,这样有点不尊重。
Skender, that's a bit disrespectful.
兄弟们,这不是我的恩怨。
Boys, this is not my beef.
但如果你们想买♥♥,
But if you're, uh, looking to buy,
这儿的竞争对手刚出了50。
your competition here just offered us 50.
所以,还有人出价吗?
So, do we have another bidder?
好吧,50挺公平。
All right, 50's fair.
他不会加价了。
He ain't gonna raise.
我出60。
I'll give you 60.
80,不然滚蛋。
Call it 80 or fuck off.
啥?
What?
干吧。
Do it.
让我感觉活着。
Make me feel alive.
活着的感觉真好,真的很兴奋,很轻盈,
It is so good to feel alive, like really buzzing and light
在细胞层面上连接起来。因为,生活是什么?
and connected on the cellular level. 'Cause like what is life?
时间真是线性的吗,或者说,我们其实是在同时
Is time really linear, or in a way, we're just living through everything
经历所有发生过的事?
that ever happened all at the same time?
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
都在这儿了。
It's all there.
去你的,贱♥人♥。
Fuck you, bitch.
见鬼。
Fucking hell.
你把他的可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥回给他了。
You sold him back his own coke.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了。
You're fucking mad.
好吧,听着。
All right. Listen.
如果你的次品吓跑了客户,
If your bad batch spooked your customers,
这儿有活儿给你们干。
there's work for you here.
我需要能随机应变的人,嗯。
I could do with people who can think on their feet, huh.
哎哟! - 哇,太真实了。
Ow! - Whoo, that was real.
我的心跳得乱七八糟。
My heart's going haywire.
操,搞什么?
Fuck. What the fuck?
兄弟们,真的很抱歉。我觉得自己真的要死了。
Guys. Guys. I'm so sorry. I think I'm actually gonna die.
嘿,嘿,你表现得太好了。
Hey, hey, you were so good.
不,不,你不懂。 - 你全情投入,太激励人了。
No, no, you don't understand. - You've committed. It was inspiring.
我不吸毒。 - 老天!搞什么?
I don't do drugs. - Jesus Christ! What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你们只需要买♥♥烟就行。
All you had to do was buy the cigarettes.
结果你们回来满身是血,嗑了药,还吐了一身。
But no, you come back bleeding, coked up, and covered in sick.
弗莱差点杀了你们。
Fly could have killed you.
真的很抱歉。
I'm really sorry.
但他没杀。
But he didn't.
你们得回去。
You have to go back in.
啥?
What?
你们可以混进他的团伙。
You could infiltrate his crew.
弗莱一年交易一千万。
Fly moves 10 mil a year.
如果你们能掌握他下次交易的情报,天哪,
If you get tabs on his next deal, my God,
那对大都会警♥察♥来说是大功一件。
that'll be huge for the Met.
等等,等等,我们差点死了。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We almost died.
我觉得自己可能还得死。 - 我们表现得确实很棒。
I think I still might. - I mean, we were pretty damn good.
马龙,绝对不行。这完全失控了。
Marlon, no fucking way. This is getting completely out of control.
好吧,好吧。忘了警♥察♥吧。
Okay. Okay. Forget the police.
这对你们来说可是大事。
This could be huge for you.
“即兴喜剧演员干掉犯罪帝国。”
"Improv comics take down criminal empire."
听说过唐尼·布拉斯科?塞尔皮科?对吧?
You heard of Donnie Brasco? Serpico? Yeah?
你们会成为英雄。
You'd be heroes.
你们被拒绝过多少次?
How many rejections have you faced?
多少次被当成无名小卒?
How many times have you been made to feel like a nobody?
今天,我看到了你们的能耐。
Today, I saw what you could do.
你们不想让全世界都看到吗?
Don't you want the world to see?
即 兴 卧 底
渗透弗莱的团伙远远超出了这个项目的范围。
Penetrating Fly's gang takes you well beyond the remit of this program.
你们要深入卧底。
You're going deep cover.
无论从任何角度看,
To all intents and purposes,
你们就是邦妮,
you are Bonnie,
罗奇,和乡绅。
Roach, and The Squire.
唯一知道你们真实身份的人是我。
The only person who knows your real identities is me.
卧底警♥察♥的规则很简单。
Now, the rules of undercover policing are simple.
绝不打破角色。说“是”。
Never break character. Say yes.
永远,永远相信你的搭档。
And always, always trust your partner.
记住,我们需要弗莱下次交易的情报。
Remember, we need info on Fly's next supply deal.
我得搜身。
I need to frisk ya.
所以,相信你的技能。 - 你给我滚。
So, trust your skills. - You need to fuck off.
相信彼此。
Trust each other.
他结巴了? - 相信我,
He stutter? - And trust me,
你们会成为英雄。
you will be heroes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
弗莱在后面。
Fly's back there.
有需要的女士。
A lady in need.
因为我需要个男人?
'Cause I need a man?
不,天哪,不。你是个很棒、很强的,呃,公牛。
No. God, no. You are a fantastic, strong, uh, bull.
不,我只是说,一个需要更大挑战的女士。
No, I just meant, uh, a lady in need of a--of a bigger challenge.
这就是我的……
That's what I...
是的。
Yeah.
啊,是城里来的家伙们。
Ah, it's the city slickers.
还以为你们不会来了。
Wondered if you'd show.
是啊,我们要歇业一阵子。
Yeah. We're gonna close up shop for a while.
低调点。
Lay low.
嗯,现在没什么大事可做。
Well, there's nothing really doing right now.
但是……
But...
这个混♥蛋♥欠我两万。
this prick owes me 20 grand.
我要你们去敲他一笔。
I want you to go and shake him down.
哦,黑皮诺,好酒。
Oh, Pinot noir, lovely drop.
是啊,口感顺滑,喝完有巧克力的余味。
Yeah, it's smooth, with a chocolate finish.
你很怪。
You're strange.
但也很礼貌。
But also polite.
而且穿得很好。
And well dressed.
你让我想起那部电影。
You remind me of that movie.
邦德?
Bond?
帕丁顿。
Paddington.
是的。
Yes.
对,呃,我们要走了。
Yeah. Uh, so we're going.
嗯,说句题外话,你也挺怪的。
Um, for what it's worth, you're quite strange, too.
所以,我们不会真的去做这个吧?
So, we don't actually do this?
当然要做了。
Of course, you do.
通过考验,深入一步,赢得弗莱的信任。
Pass the test, go deeper, gain Fly's trust.
我真的不喜欢这主意,如果他有枪怎么办?
I really don't like the sound of it, what if he's got a gun?
嗯,也许我们该带家伙进去。
Mm. Maybe we should go in strapped.
“带家伙”,马龙?你在说什么?
"Strapped," Marlon? What are you talking about?
这是罗奇会说的。别把我从角色里拉出来。
It's what Roach would say. Please don't pull me out of character.
听着,这家伙不敢惹弗莱。
Listen, this bozo's not gonna fuck with Fly.
我会在旁边待命,以防万一出岔子,但不会的。
And I'm on standby in case it goes south, but it won't.
最坏的情况,我们还有乡绅。
Worst case, we've got The Squire.
这根本没意义。
That doesn't even mean anything.
你们会没事的。低风险,高回报。
You're gonna be fine. Low risk, high reward.
电影精选列表