他是你的员工?
He works for you?
是的
Yes.
在你的饭店?
At your restaurant?
是的
Yes.
好的 请坐
Yeah, all right. Sit down.
喂
Hey.
“芝加哥北医院”
那么
So, uh...
你买♥♥礼物 是为了感谢
Is this a "thanks for the years of service"
你老婆多年的付出
kind of thing, honey,
还是为了
or is this more of
跟保姆有私情表示歉意
a "sorry, I boned the babysitter" kind of thing?
都不是
Neither.
那件事的医生刚进来了 快过来
The doctor from that thing just walked in get over there
那么你要买♥♥一件
So you're looking for something...
具体的礼物?
Specific?
很具体
Very specific.
有多么具体
Well, how specific are we talking?
沛纳海手表 你这里有卖♥♥的吗
Panerai watches. You got any of those?
我来看看
Well, why don't you just let me check
这里的收藏品
the reserve collection over here,
我觉得这里可能有东西
because I think there's something here
是你感兴趣的
that might interest you.
放下
Drop it.
- 放下了 - 踢到一边
- Fuck! It's dropped. - Kick it away.
我想要我的东西
I want my stuff.
在后面
It's in the back.
一直走
Keep moving.
小鱼是谁
Who's Fish?
他只是个送货的
He's just a drop guy.
你的人抢了我房♥子的东西
Yeah. Your crew that stole the shit out of my house!
我店里的东西基本都是偷来的
You just described half the shit in my shop, man.
你们还杀了我老婆
And you killed my wife!
听着
Look.
- 我只认识小鱼 - 他们是谁
- Who are they? - I just know Fish, okay?
另外的人我不认识
I don't know the other guys. I told you!
- 都在这里 都在这里 - 闭嘴
- Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. - It's all here. It's all here.
我不是根据房♥子放置的
I don't organize it by house,
把你房♥子里的东西都拿走吧
just take whatever's yours, all right?
你要说话?
What, are you gonna talk?
还是告诉我的东西在哪里
Or are you gonna tell me where my shit is?
在这里
It's here.
在哪里 不告诉我的话
Where is it? I'm gonna blow your fucking head off
就打爆你的头
if you don't tell me...
这是什么 这是什么破玩意
What the... What is this? What is this bullshit?
接下来三秒
Now you're gonna tell me where it is
你告诉我在哪里 否则就崩掉你的脑袋
in the next three seconds or your head comes off.
好了 都在这里
All right. It's all there.
你看到这个了吗 你知道这是什么吧
You see this? You know what it is, don't ya?
这本来是戴在我老婆手腕上的
It was on my wife's arm.
但愿你觉得值得
I hope it was worth it, asshole.
如果早知道
If I knew...
如果早知道是你的东西 我不会拿的
If I knew it was your shit, I wouldn't have taken it, man.
要不是我对老婆和家人的爱
All my love for my wife and my family is keeping me
我早就在你嘴里来一枪了
from putting one right in your fucking mouth.
我不是杀手 我从不杀人
I'm not a killer, okay? I don't kill people.
我不是那种人
It's not what I do.
该死的
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
该死的
Shit!
操
Fuck!
操
Oh, shit!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Shit!
我没杀她
I didn't shoot her. I didn't shoot her.
我发誓 我没杀她
I promise, I didn't shoot her.
操
Fuck!
- 是谁杀的 - 不是我
- Who did? - It wasn't me.
操 拜托你
Fuck! Please!
- 不是我 是乔 - 什么
- It wasn't me. It's Joe. - What?
- 乔 - 乔什么
- Joe! - Joe who?
乔·甘农
Joe Gannon!
汽车修理店的那个油腻的家伙
The fat greasy fuck at the auto body shop.
- 乔在哪里 - 我的手♥机♥上有
- Where's Joe? - It's in my phone.
有照片 啥都有 我会带你去找他
It's got pictures, everything. I'll bring you to him.
蠢货
Stupid motherfuck.
看着我在接下来所做的事
Watch what I do in the next few seconds.
你可能会学到
You might learn something
帮你解决麻烦的办法
that could help you solve your problem.
拿起这把电钻
Grab this drill.
我要在这周围
I'm going to drill several holes
钻几个孔
around this circle right here.
这样一来
And when I do that,
这金属盒里的所有资料
the information that's inside of this metal box
就会很难再被读取了
will be a lot harder to access.
运气好的话 你的金属盒子
With any luck, your metal box
会变成这个样子
should now look something like this.
联邦调查局 中情局 国安局 国际刑♥警♥组
Again, FBI, CIA, NSA, Interpol,
我制♥作♥这段影片提供娱乐
this video was strictly made for entertainment purposes.
别去闯祸 你们这些疯狂的年轻人
Stay out of trouble, you crazy kids.
早 保罗
Morning, Paul!
死神来了
Reaper alert!
死神来了 死神来了
Reaper alert! Reaper alert!
那死神在哪里
Where's the Reaper?
死神再次出手
The Grim Reaper strikes again.
这次是在皮尔森地区
This time in the Pilsen neighborhood.
我正在这家白酒商店前
In front of this liquor store,
这里也是一处赃物交易的黑市
which was a fencing operation for stolen goods.
但现在不是了 昨天晚上
Not anymore, when last night,
死神来拜访了他们
the Grim Reaper paid them a visit.
我看这去 看到了
Dude, I look over, I see
一个白人老头走了出来
this dude walking out, this old white dude,
戴着风帽走出来
and he's walking with his hood up,
样子很可疑
looking super suspicious.
就是这样
Just like, you know...
现在已经把他偶像化了
Kind of idolizing him. Man, right now,
网络上都是这个人的事蹟
this dude is all over the Internet, man.
- 还有表情包呢 - 不是吧
- There's memes coming up. - Get outta here.
是的 有表情包 有人做了表情包
Yeah, there's memes. Like, people are making memes.
看看这个
Look at this one right here.
这个太夸张了
Oh, that's too intense.
他成了民间英雄
He's become a folk hero.
他是这些人真正的英雄
He's a real hero to these people.
他们一直遭受所在生活区的
They're being affected by all this crime
犯罪活动的影响
in their neighborhood.
只要不是在你的生活区
As long as it's not in your neighborhood.
很显然 他的样子
Clearly, if he didn't just kill somebody,
就像是刚杀了人
I don't know what he did.
我依然坚持我的观点
I still stand by my point that
我们是在把一个危险的行为正常化
we're normalizing dangerous behavior.
我们是不是应该
You know? Should we be policing ourselves
在我们的生活区维持治安
in our own neighborhoods...
多年来我一直说我们需要死神这样的人
I have said we need a guy like Grim Reaper for years.
你是否支持死神
Are you Team Reaper or not?
请致电"摇摆早晨"
Give us a call. Sway in the Morning
Shade 45频道 天狼星卫星广播公♥司♥
at Shade 45, Sirius XM.
科尔西医生
Dr. Kersey,
我们是雷恩斯侦探和杰克森侦探
it's Detective Raines and Jackson.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
当然可以 请进
电影精选列表