I feel like an invalid.
你不是残疾人
You're not an invalid.
- 再见 乔丹 - 再见
- Bye, Jordan. - Bye.
- 你准备好了吗 - 是的 带我回家吧
- You ready? - Yes, take me home.
- 嗨 科尔西医生 - 科尔西医生
- Hey, Dr. Kersey. - Dr. Kersey.
- 乔丹 - 乔丹
- Jordan. - Jordan.
我跟你们说过 等她能记起来什么 我们就给你们打电♥话♥
I told you guys, we'll call you as soon as she remembers something.
没关系 爸爸 呃
It's okay, Dad. Um...
我想帮助你们 真的
I wanna help you guys, I really do.
只不过
It's just that...
我上楼拿iPad之后的事情我都记不起来了
I don't remember anything after going upstairs to get the iPad.
你能记起来的任何细节
Any little detail you can remember
都能对我们有很大的帮助 乔丹
will really help us out a lot, Jordan.
我什么都不记得 抱歉
I don't remember a thing. I'm sorry.
没关系 也许这段时间你能记起来什么
It's okay. Maybe over time, you'll remember something.
不管怎么样 我们都会一直追查他们
Either way, we'll, uh, we'll keep looking for the guys.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你们
- Thank you. - Thanks, guys.
- 科尔西医生 - 我们会通知你们的
- Dr. Kersey. - We'll let you know.
再见
Bye.
梅瑞迪斯医生
Dr. Meredith,
梅瑞迪斯医生 请前往…
Dr. Ronald Meredith, please report...
感觉他们很好的
Well, they seem okay.
等一下
Hey, hold that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
哦 我出了一点意外
Oh, um, I was in an accident.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
好一些了吗
Are you better?
是的
Yeah.
那很好
That's nice.
你要回家?
You going home?
是的 我要回家
Yeah. I'm going home.
我也要回家
I'm going home, too.
你是怎么了
Well, what happened to you?
我中了枪
I got shot.
哦
Oh, well...
很高兴你没事了
I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
回头见 科尔西医生
I'll see you around, Dr. Kersey.
爸爸 那是谁啊
Dad, who was that?
不知道 孩子 是别人的病人
Not a clue, honey. Somebody else's patient.
欢迎来到海盗旗体育用品店 我能帮你什么
Welcome to Jolly Roger's. How can I help you?
我想买♥♥把枪
I wanna buy a gun.
我是不是认识你
Don't I know you?
是的 我在学写作和历史
Yeah, I'm taking Writing and History.
主要是入门课程
Mainly just introduction classes.
我在网络上学习 每天有几个小时
I'm doing it online, just a couple hours a day.
这样秋天升学后
So that way, I don't fall behind
我就能赶上进度
when school starts next fall.
这样好
Well, that's smart.
我觉得你是我们家族最有才学的
You know, I think you're the smartest one in the family.
你的治疗怎么样了
So how's your therapy coming?
看你恢复的差不多了
'Cause you look like you're getting around better.
很好的 很无聊 我快完成了
It's good. You know, boring. I'm almost done,
但我还要让我的身体
but I just had to teach my body
试着去做基本的动作
how to do basic things again.
有你在家感觉真好
It feels good to have you home.
回家的感觉很好
Feels good to be home.
中间那个人就是他 他和他女儿
And that's him in the middle. Him and the girl.
再见 法兰克叔叔 爱你
Good night, Uncle Frank. Love you!
好的 法兰克
Okay, Frankie!
爸爸 厨房♥打扫干净了 我要去睡了
Dad, the kitchen's clean. I'm going to bed.
好的 孩子
Okay, honey.
喂 你能帮我一下吗
Hey, can you help me with this?
- 挪动一点点 - 挪动它?
- Move this? - Slide it down a little.
是的 就一点点
Yeah, just a little bit. Mmm-hmm.
为什么要挪动它
Why are you moving this?
因为我要你到这里来
Because I need you to come over here.
我刚看到有个人经过
I just saw somebody run by.
什么人经过?
What do you mean you just saw someone run by?
- 你看到有人经过这里? - 是的 是的
- You saw someone run by here? - Yeah, I did. I did.
我要你到楼梯下
I want you to get under the stairs.
爸爸 你为什么让我到楼梯下
Dad, why are you putting me under the stairs?
- 马上打电♥话♥报♥警♥ - 爸爸一定要小心
- Call the cops right now. - Dad, please be careful.
- 用你的手♥机♥报♥警♥ - 爸爸 拜托
- Take your phone and dial 911. - Dad, please!
911勤务中心 你有什么麻烦?
911, what is your emergency?
有人正要闯进我家
There's men, they're breaking into my house.
他们在我家的草坪上
They're on my front lawn.
好像是来杀我的
I think they're coming to kill me.
我叫乔丹·科尔西
My name is Jordan Kersey.
我在艾文思顿的多塞特路20号♥
I'm at 20 Dorset Road in Evanston.
他们好像进来了
I think they're here.
乔丹 我没事
Jordan, I'm okay.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad!
安静 等着警♥察♥来
Stay quiet. Just wait for the police.
不要出来 留在里面
Do not come out. Stay in there.
坐下
Sit down.
爸爸
Dad?
他们好像刚打中了我爸
I think they just shot my dad.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
乔丹 留在那里
Jordan, just stay up there!
是你女儿吗
Is that your little girl?
你听说过有人被烧死吗
Now, you ever hear someone burn to death?
会让你满意的 科尔西医生
You're in for a treat, Dr. Kersey.
爸爸
Dad!
你是说你手上的
So you're saying you got both the cut
基本痊愈的伤口
on your hand that's almost healed
和肩膀上的伤口都是今晚的伤 是这样吗
and the shot in the shoulder tonight? That's your story.
这是事实 是这样的
That's what happened. That's my story.
嗯
Hmm.
手♥枪♥和步♥枪♥的许可证呢
And the paperwork for the pistols and the rifle?
你可以给海盗旗体育用品店打电♥话♥
You can call Jolly Roger's Sporting Goods.
找费雪妮问问
Ask for Bethany.
你买♥♥这些枪都是在…
And you bought these guns...
我女儿回家的那一天
The day my daughter came home.
只为了应对万一再发生这样的事
Just in case something like this ever happened again.
有把克拉克手♥枪♥吗
What about a Glock?
我之前有一把 后来决定把它扔了
I had one for a while. Decided to get rid of it.
早就没了?
Gone for good?
是的 早就没了
Yeah. Gone for good.
我没别的问题了
Well, I got everything I need.
看起来案情很简单 诺克斯回来了
Seems pretty straightforward. Knox came back,
因为他觉得乔丹有可能认出他
'cause he thought Jordan could ID him.
然后你像所有男人一样 保护了自己的家人
And you defended your family like any man would.
谢谢
Thank you.
科尔西医生 请继续拯救大家性命
And Dr. Kersey, stick to saving lives.
你擅长救人
You're good at it.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thanks for everything.
你满意了吗
So, you satisfied?
不
No.
现在我满意了
Now I'm satisfied.
摇摆早晨
Sway in the Morning,
Shade 45频道 天狼星卫星广播公♥司♥
Shade 45 at Sirius XM.
现在,芝加哥有了好消息
Hey,listen.We finally have some great news come to Chicago.
今年暴♥力♥犯罪发生率首次下降
Violence crime has dropped for the first time in the year.
喂 死神
Hey, Grim Reaper,
我们不知道你在哪里 去过哪里
we don't know where you are, where you went,
经历了什么
or what happened to you,
不管你是谁 坚持住
电影精选列表