我哪知道 看看影片吧
I don't know. Watch the video.
你们看到的不比我少
I mean, you've seen as much as I did.
就是这里
- There! - Yeah.
不像是中枪的样子
It doesn't look like it was shot.
嗯
Hmm.
这是枪栓后坐力
No, that is the slide kicking back
划伤了他的手
and cutting his hand
因为他不知道怎么拿枪
because he doesn't know how to hold a gun.
那么嫌疑人是个以前没开枪的人?
So we're looking for a guy who never fired a gun?
没在愤怒时开枪
Well, not in anger.
他现在会了
Well, he has now.
娜塔莎 我们需要你
Natasha, listen, we're gonna need you to
把这段影片保密
keep this video confidential, okay?
不要发在社交媒体上
No posting on social media,
就像你们很多人那样
and all that stuff you guys do.
我几小时以前就发出去了
I uploaded that shit hours ago.
点阅率直接爆表
I'm getting hits like a motherfucker.
好极了
Terrific.
谁想吃面筋
Who wants gluten?
你太残忍♥了
Oh, man, that's just cruel.
支持一下嘛
A little support.
你知道你想吃熊爪饼
You know you want a bear claw.
是的 我想吃
Hell, yeah, I do.
甜甜圈
Donut hole.
现在是好时节 但对格兰特公园的草坪来说不是这样
It was a good time, but not for the grass in Grant Park
成千上万的参加节日的人
after hundreds of thousands of festival goers
去那里参加洛拉帕罗佐音乐节
romped through the area for Lollapalooza.
据我猜测 格兰特公园的草坪遭受了
It is estimated that there was $300,000 worth of damage
价值30万美元的损失
done to the lawn in Grant Park.
跟往常一样音乐会的主办方
As usual, the concert promoters
要为此买♥♥单
are on the hook for paying that bill.
以前的年头更严重 当多雨的季节…
It's been worse in years past, when muddy weather...
哇
Whoa!
今天的曼考节目
The water cooler talk today
主要话题是
on the Mancow Show
很多人都在看的这段影片
is everybody is watching this video,
这段疯传的穿连帽上衣人的影片
this viral video of this guy in a hoodie.
他们把他称作死神
They're calling him the Grim Reaper
杀了这些坏人 这些劫车人
that shot these bad guys, these carjackers,
目击者是这么说的 是对还是错 我不知道
according to witnesses. Right or wrong, I don't know.
是善还是恶 我不知道 我一直来回思考
Good or bad, I don't know. I go back and forth on it.
他是英雄还是坏人 这是辩论的主题
Is he a hero or a zero? That's the debate.
我们正接到听众来电
We got calls coming in.
数量就像圣诞树上的彩灯
The phones are lit up like a Christmas tree.
我认为这个人…
I say the guy's,
有的人不爱听我这话
and some people are mad at me...
我认为这个人是英雄 他制止了劫车
I say the guy's a hero. He stopped the carjacking.
他确实是英雄
He is a hero.
他是英雄还是坏人
Is he a hero or is he a zero?
你们怎么看
What do you think, Chicago?
现在给我们打电♥话♥ 我是曼考
Call us right now. It's the Mancow.
我们想听到你的观点
And we wanna hear from you.
他看到有人正被抢劫
He saw somebody about to get jacked,
还是一对黑人夫妻
and a black couple at that?
权力归于死神
Power to the Grim Reaper.
我不这么认为
Yeah, but I don't know about that.
不这么认为
I don't know.
也许我们该把这个问题交给听众
And maybe that's the question we put out to the listeners.
好
Okay.
他动用私刑是正确的?
Is he right for taking the law into his own hands,
还是错误的呢 给我们打电♥话♥
or is it wrong? Give us a call.
"摇摆早晨" Shade 45频道
Sway in the Morning. Shade 45.
是的 我今天看到他了
Yeah, I saw that guy earlier today,
不过你该再去看看他
but you should check on him.
我会的
I'll check that.
这个可怜的孩子 今天上学的路上中了枪
This poor kid. Got shot on the way to school.
泰勒
Tyler.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
嗨 泰勒 我是科尔西医生
Hi, Tyler. I'm Dr. Kersey.
我来看看你的伤 可以吗
I'm here to look at your wound. Is that all right?
我有一个发光笔
I have my little flashlight pen.
我来看一下
Let's take a look.
肯定很痛吧
That must've hurt.
你是勒布朗的球迷?
A LeBron fan?
而我
Me?
一直是乔丹的球迷
I'll always be a Jordan guy.
他有魅力 有风格 能空中飞人
He had swagger, he had style, he could fly through the air.
但勒布朗也可能是史上最棒的
Still, LeBron might be the best ever.
- 有可能 - 是啊
- Maybe. - Yeah.
你是被误伤?
You got caught in some crossfire?
是冰淇淋男干的
The Ice Cream Man done it.
冰淇淋男?
The Ice Cream Man?
不认他当老大 就无法走路去上学
Can't walk to school if you don't work for him.
是个卖♥♥冰淇淋的?
Selling ice cream?
不是
Nah.
他说下次就是我的大腿中枪
He said next time, it ain't gonna be my leg.
泰勒 你不会有事的
Tyler, you are gonna be all right.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们等会见 好吗
I'll see you in a little while. All right?
好
Okay.
- 那个叫塔尼莎的女人 - 怎么了
- The cat, Tanisha. - Word?
好了
Yo, that's it, MUBU.
那女人才是正点 塔尼莎
That's what I'm talkin' about. Yeah, Tanisha.
她的生意高级
That was next level business she was doing.
- 在你的地盘拉皮条? - 好的
- Pimp out your crib? - That's it.
这样好 谢谢
That's what I'm talking about. Thank you.
带她来我的地盘
Yeah, so, brought her up to my crib,
让他看看照片
show him the picture...
我当然也有
Of course I got mine,
让他看看照片 你会了解的
but show him the picture, you'll see.
- 让我看看那女人 - 喂 看这人
- Let's see that cat, man. - Hey, look here.
你就是冰淇淋男?
You're the Ice Cream Man?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
是你最后一个顾客
Your last customer.
天啊
Oh, shit!
- 喂 给我 - 让开
- Yo, give me that shit! - Out my way.
他是个白人
He was, uh... He was white.
白人 穿着连帽上衣
A white guy, he had a hoodie...
我只知道这些
And that's all I know.
- 他身高多少 - 谢谢
- Was he tall? Short? - Thanks.
- 体型如何 -他个子不矮
- He was not short. - Fat? Skinny?
他比我高
He was taller than me, you know.
他就这么走这去…
I don't know. He just went over there...
反正就是个白人
He was just some white guy.
我来猜猜 穿着连帽上衣的白人?
Let me guess, white guy with a hoodie?
没错 穿着连帽上衣的白人
Yeah, exactly. White guy with a hoodie.
真扯 9个目击者说的都一样
Fucking bullshit. Nine witnesses, one story.
是死神
The Grim Reaper.
他们说他什么都没抢
They say he didn't take anything.
只是走这去 杀了死者就走了
Just walked up, shot the victim and left.
他叫雷·肖恩·科尔
That's Ray Shawn Core.
多起毒品贩卖♥♥和枪击案嫌疑人
Multiple drug offenses suspect and three shootings.
是个地头蛇
- Mmm, real community leader. - Yeah.
你真觉得是同一个人干的?
You really think it's the same shooter?
砰 砰 砰
Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!
砰 砰 砰
Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!
找出那段影片
Pull up that video.
- 死神的? - 是的
- Reaper? - Yeah.
- 他用的是哪只手? - 等等
- What hand does he shoot with? - Hold up.
电影精选列表