911勤务中心 你有什么麻烦?
911, what is your emergency?
我刚射中了我哥哥
I just shot my brother.
帮帮我
Help me!
那女孩正在治疗
The girl is now recovering from a shooting
在南郊区受到的枪击
on the far South Side.
突发新闻 两名青少年
Breaking news, two teens,
致命枪击的受害者…
the victims of deadly gunfire...
2016年底的芝加哥
Chicago will end 2016
凶杀案大幅上升…
with a surging murder rate as city leaders...
这里是"摇摆早晨"Shade 45频道
It's Sway in the Morning. Shade 45.
我们要谈谈在芝加哥发生的事
We gotta talk about what's happening in Chicago.
你已经接通了
You got... ...on the line right now, man.
你知道问题出在哪里吗
You wanna know what the problem is?
问题在于他们不关心我们
The problem is they don't care about us.
问题在于我们的教育程度不够
The problem is we don't got enough education.
17岁的男孩被枪击…
Seventeen-year-old boy who was shot and killed...
一位12岁的女孩
A 12-year-old girl
正在治疗
recovering from gunshot wounds
昨晚枪击案中的枪伤
suffered in the shooting last night.
762起凶杀 3500多起枪击案
762 murders, more than 3,500 shootings.
没希望了
There's no hope, guys.
政♥府♥不会去帮你的
The government ain't coming for ya.
比以往任何时候都严重
Things are worse than ever before. So sit there...
我们要继续这一话题
We gonna keep this topic goin'
因为芝加哥必须做些什么
because something has to give in Chicago.
B-9116警车 紧急情况 枪击紧急情况
Squad B-9116, emergency. 10-1 emergency.
警♥察♥受到枪击 一位警员受伤
Shots fired at the police. We have an officer down.
我正从南环区前往 我们在伟基河畔路上
I'm coming in from South Loop. We're on Wacker Avenue.
正前往芝加哥北医院
We're heading toward Chicago North.
大约两分钟后到
ETA about two minutes.
他胸口多处枪伤 情况紧急
Multiple GSWs in his chest. He's in critical condition.
让个外科医生在急诊室门口等着
Have a trauma surgeon meet us at the ER entrance.
请注意一位警员正前往
Be advised. Officer en route.
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
大约两分钟后到
ETA, two minutes.
我们能行的 保持清醒
We can do it! Stay awake!
让开 该死的
Move! Jesus Christ!
快
Come on!
快 我们走
Come on, buddy, let's go.
快
Go!
什么情况
What do we have?
胸部枪伤 大出血
Gunshot wounds to the chest. Massive bleeding.
腾出创伤诊室
Clear the Trauma Room!
加油 坚持住
Come on, stay with me, buddy, all right?
别闭上眼
Don't close your eyes.
- 别闭上眼 - 让开
- Don't close your eyes. - Out of the way!
- 没有脉搏 没有脉搏 - 该死的
- No pulse! No pulse! - Jesus Christ!
快来帮我
Somebody help me!
加油 朋友 坚持住
Come on, buddy. Stay with me, buddy! Come on!
你们过来 护士
You two. Over here. Nurse.
是 医生 我这就过去
Roger that, doc. I'll be right there.
叫科尔西医生来 马上叫科尔西医生来
Get Dr. Kersey. Get Dr. Kersey now!
蓝队去急诊室
Blue team to ICU, please.
Blue team to ICU.
…固定和扩张
...fixed and dilated.
科尔西医生一号♥创伤诊室需要你
Dr. Kersey, you're needed in Trauma One.
- 克利斯 接替我 - 好的
- Chris, switch with me. - Got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
多处枪伤 脖子上也有一处
Gunshot wounds, including one to the neck.
- 防弹衣? - 是的
- Vest? - Yep.
- 医生 拜托了 - 等等
- Doc, please. - Hold on.
开胸托盘 五袋0型血 马上
Thoracotomy tray now. Five units of O-neg, stat.
再有五袋送往急诊室
And five more en route to the ER.
准备好手术室
Get the OR ready.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
宣告不治
Let's call it.
死亡时间0点24分
Time of death, 12:24 a.m.
6分钟到了这里
Got here in six minutes.
没法开得更快了
I couldn't go any faster.
这不是你的错
It had nothing to do with you.
他的心跳停止了 失血过多
His heart stopped. He's lost too much blood.
我们已经尽力了
We did everything we could.
我深表同情
Sorry for your loss.
凶嫌在二号♥手术室 医生
Shooter's in Two, doc.
对不起
Sorry.
科尔西医生 二号♥手术室 科尔西医生 二号♥手术室
Dr. Kersey, OR Two. Dr. Kersey, OR Two.
怎么 现在你要去救那个杀了他的禽兽?
What? Now you're gonna go save the animal that shot him?
如果可以不必的话
If I can.
猛龙怪客
这表好像跑得慢了
I think it's running a little slow.
也许该换个新的了
Maybe it's time for a new one.
不 我喜欢这个
- No, I like this one. - Mmm.
他们说是9点
They said 9:00.
她会被录取的
She's going to get in.
我知道 我只是怀念信件通知
I know. I just miss envelopes.
而不是网络上这些玩意
None of this online crap.
天啊 太好了
Oh, my God! Yes!
听起来像是有好事
That sounds like a good scream.
听起来像是有大好事
That sounded like a very good scream.
嗨 你们好
Oh, hey, guys, what's up?
嗨 孩子 你想吃早餐吗
Hi, baby. You want some breakfast?
你好吗
- Mmm-hmm. - How are you? How you doing?
- 我很好 - 是吗 你饿吗
- I'm good. - Yeah? You're hungry?
- 是的 我很饿 - 想吃鸡蛋吗
- Yeah, I'm starving. - Want some eggs?
好的 麻烦了
Mmm. Yes, please.
你期待你的比赛吗
Are you excited for your game?
只是场球赛而已
Eh. It's just a game.
喂 我刚才好像听到楼上有动静
Hey, I thought I heard a noise upstairs.
你听到什么了吗
Did you hear anything?
是啊 我好像也听到了 是怎么回事
Yeah, I thought I heard something, what was that?
谢谢 我被录取了 我被录取了
Thank you. I got in. I got in! I got in!
真高兴 孩子
So happy, honey.
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you!
我要住在纽约了
I'm gonna be living in New York City!
我周末会飞回家洗衣服 好吗
I will fly home on weekends to do laundry, okay?
我保证
I promise.
好 好 好的
Okay, okay, good.
天啊 我问问苏菲有没有被录取
Oh, my God. I have to text Sophie to see if she got in.
我们的女儿要上大学了
Our girl is going to college.
我很高兴
I'm happy.
- 真的 - 是吗
- Really. - Yeah?
但你的脸上看不出高兴
- Mmm-hmm. - I think you have to tell that to your face.
亲爱的
- Mmm. Baby. - Mmm.
别停 过来
Don't stop! Come here!
- 注意防守队员 - 快 快
- Watch the defender. - Go, go, go!
加油 乔丹 加油 乔丹
All right, come on, Jordan. Let's go, Jordan!
- 乔丹 - 加油
- Jordan! - Let's go!
我老是以为
I guess I always had it in my head
她会去西北大学 离家近点的
that she'd go to Northwestern. Someplace close.
是啊 那时我想读德州的大学
Yeah. You think my dad was happy
你以为当年我爸也很高兴吗
when I wanted to leave Texas to go to college?
这不一样
Well, this is different.
怎么不一样
How's it different?
只不过现在我们家长是该放手了
It's just that now we are the ones that have to let go.
这是犯规 喂 这脚抬太高了
That's a foul! Hey! That was cleats up!
裁判是死人吗
- What the fuck, ref? - Oh.
没必要吧
Really?
我只是没想到发生的过么快
I guess I didn't think it would happen so fast.
这个传球太糗了 布里安娜 你自己也知道
That's a bullshit pass, Brianna. You know that!
我觉得我们会经常见到她
I think we're gonna see her more than we think.
因为我们有感恩节
Because we've got, um, Thanksgiving,
电影精选列表