while trying to commit vigilante justice.
警方认为此人是模仿
Police believe this was a copycat
所谓的"芝加哥死神"
of the so-called "Chicago Grim Reaper."
他出去试图打击犯罪
A guy who went out, tried to fight crime,
最后却成了犯罪的受害人
and ended up a victim himself.
警方依然在寻找枪手
Police are still looking for the shooter.
马上接电♥话♥ 否则我就告诉警♥察♥你昨晚去了哪里
Answer now or I'll tell the cops where you were last night
我是保罗·科尔西
This is Paul Kersey.
我听说你在找我
I hear you're looking for me.
是的
That's right.
到Blowout来 在阿什兰的一家夜店
Come to Blowout. Last club off Ashland.
我在那里等你
I'll be waiting.
我为何会去呢
Why would I do that?
因为去那里安全 是公共场所
Because it's safe. Public.
而且我想告诉你你老婆的遗言是什么
And I wanna tell you what your wife's last words were.
给你30分钟时间
You have 30 minutes.
开门 保罗
Come on, Paul.
保罗 开门
Paul, come on, man.
我们得谈谈 保罗
We gotta talk, Paul.
嗨
Hey, man.
你在吗
Are you here?
嗨
Hey, man.
保罗
Paul.
我来了
I'm here
出去
Get out.
我是杰克森
Jackson.
- 怎么了 - 我们这就去
- What? - We're on our way.
市区一家夜店发生交火
Shooting at a club downtown.
穿连帽上衣的人掏出一把枪
Guy in a hoodie pulled out a gun,
后来自己也中枪 在人群中跑掉了
then got shot himself. Ran out in the crowd.
喂 通知所有当地医院
Hey. Alert all the local hospitals, all right?
有任何来治疗枪伤的
Any gunshot wound being treated,
40或50多岁的男性 就给我们打电♥话♥
a male, 40s or 50s, give us a call!
具里报告说 他们没有
County reports they have no one
符合对枪手描述的人
matching the shooter's description.
其中一个伤者正前往芝加哥北医院
One of the victims is en route to Chicago North.
他说他看到了枪手
He says he saw the shooter.
病人在这边
The patient's this way.
你好
How you doing?
你看到枪手了?
Did you see the shooter?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I did.
你能描述一下他的样子吗
Can you describe him to us?
操
Fuck!
打开
- Open it. - Uh-huh.
保罗 你要把我也杀了?
Paul, what you gonna do? Shoot me, too?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来这里干什么?你来这里干什么
What am I doing here? What are you doing here?
这是你的情报室?
What is this, your little war room?
别指责我
Don't you judge me!
我没指责你 我是担心你
I'm not judging you! I'm worried about you!
你不能这么做
You... You can't do this.
保罗 你不是警♥察♥
Paul, you're not a cop.
总要有人做些什么
Then somebody has to do it!
我的老婆女儿就这么没了
My wife and daughter just disappear.
却没人得到惩罚
And there's no consequences.
该做的一切我都做了
I did everything I was supposed to do.
一切
Everything.
我努力工作 遵纪守法
I worked hard. I obeyed the law.
让我的家人 让我的老婆和女儿过上了好日子
I made a life for my family. For my wife and daughter!
然后呢 就这么算了?
And what? Just forget about that?
她们就这么没了?
They're just gone now?
你现在快走 法兰克
You need to leave now, Frank.
我不想让你扯上牵连
I don't want you to be part of this.
不 喂 我已经扯上牵连了
No. Hey, hey. I'm already a part of this.
留在这里
Stay, stay.
这不是芝加哥警方吗
If it isn't Chicago's finest.
你好 法兰克
Hello, Frank.
我们以为会是你哥
We were expecting your brother.
他出门了 有个聚会 什么事
Yeah, he's out. Dinner party. Why, what's up?
他可能惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Well, he could be in real trouble.
你可能不信 我们是想帮他
Believe or not, we wanna help.
太客气了 我感谢你的关心 侦探
That's so sweet. I appreciate your concern, Detective.
就像我说的 看到他的时候我会告诉他的
Like I said, when I see him, I'll tell him.
他在鬼扯
That was some bullshit.
他肯定在家
He's in there.
但没有铁证的话
But we're not arresting the surgeon
我们不能逮捕外科医生
without an ironclad proof.
好消息是我不再是嫌疑犯了
Well, the good news is I'm not a suspect anymore.
坏消息是 我不再是嫌疑犯了
The bad news is I'm not a suspect anymore.
保罗 这事必须结束
Paul, this has to end.
必须结束
It's gotta end, man.
我可不想把你埋在你老婆旁边
I don't wanna have to bury you next to your wife.
你不会埋我
You're not gonna bury me.
我们必须想办法
All right. We gotta figure this out
如果有什么警方能查出来的
if you think there's anything the cops can find.
那家夜店里有监视器
There were cameras in the club.
我自始至终都低着头
I kept my head down the whole time.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
在医院附近
Near the hospital.
你要把车开走
Okay, you gotta get it,
趁警方还没开始检查车牌
before the police start checking tags.
好
Okay.
是谁在凌晨两点半打电♥话♥
Who'd be calling at 2:30 in the morning?
我看看
Let's see.
是医院
It's the hospital.
喂
Hello?
谢谢 我会去的
Thank you. I'll be right there.
是乔丹 她苏醒了
It's Jordan. She's awake.
孩子
Oh, baby.
爸爸
Daddy.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
孩子
Baby.
爸爸 他们不告诉我妈妈在哪里
Dad, they won't tell me where Mom is.
爸爸 他们不告诉我妈妈在哪里
Dad, they won't tell me where Mom is.
爸爸 妈妈在哪里
Dad, where is Mom?
我想见妈妈 她在哪里 告诉我 爸爸 她在哪里
I wanna see Mom. Where is she? Please, Dad, where is she?
天
Oh, Jesus.
- 嗨 - 她怎么样了
- Hey. - How's she doing?
以身体上讲 我一周后就能带她回家
Physically, I can take her home in a week.
以精神上 她刚知道母亲去世了
Mentally, she just found out her mother died.
天啊 保罗
Jesus, Pauly.
这真是个奇迹
It's a miracle though, you know,
她苏醒了 这是个奇迹
that we got her back. It's a miracle.
这是个奇迹
It was a miracle.
现在唯一重要的是
All that matters now is that...
你要照顾她
You look after her.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
必须是你 她的父亲
You, though. Her father.
我会的
I will.
不是那摊子事 也不能找别人 只有你
Not this other thing, not this other guy. You.
那事结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
好
Okay.
- 慢点 - 谢谢
- Slowly. - Thanks.
你确定你能行?
You sure you got everything?
是的 我能行
Yeah, I got it.
你扶着她?
You got her, Dad?
我能行 爸爸 我没事
I got it, Dad. I'm okay.
- 好 我知道你能行- 慢着点
- All right, I know you got it. - Easy does it.
真想不到我要坐着轮椅出院
I can't believe I have to leave in this,
感觉我是个残疾人
电影精选列表