Um, Essays in Positive Economics by Milton Friedman.
这恐怕不能帮她醒来
I'm not sure that's gonna help her wake up.
是啊 很枯燥
Yeah, I know, it's boring.
呃
Um...
但这本书在纽约大学的暑假阅读书单上
But it's on the NYU summer reading list
所以我就念了
and I'm reading it anyway, so...
我觉得也许这样能…
I thought, I don't know, maybe this way...
能帮她赶上进度
This way, she won't get behind.
想让我走的话 我可以走
I can leave, if you want.
不...不 留下 留下
No, no. Stay. Stay.
对她有好处
It'd be good for her.
科尔西医生
Dr. Kersey...
你觉得这有帮助吗
Do you think it helps?
肯定有
I know it does.
我在我的床上睡不着
I can't sleep on our bed.
于是我就睡在沙发上 看着电视 直到我昏睡
So I sleep on the couch. I watch TV until I pass out.
但就算这样
Even then I...
还是没法睡着
I'm just not getting any sleep.
这是意料之中的
That's to be expected.
如果越来越严重的话 我可以开安♥眠♥药♥
I can prescribe sleeping pills if it gets worse.
感觉我是在炼狱中
I feel like I'm in purgatory.
没法回去上班 没法留在家里
I can't go back to work, I can't be around my house.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
经常坐火车 来躲着我父亲
I used to ride the trains to avoid my father.
甚至在车上做作业
And I would even do my homework then,
只为了能离他远点
just to stay away from him.
所以
So...
我最近就这么做
I've been doing that.
只是坐着火车
Just riding the trains...
胡思乱想
Just to think.
我也希望我看到的一切都能让我想起露西
I wish I could say everything I see reminds me of Lucy.
但我看到的一切都让我想起他们
But everything I see reminds me of them.
我从未见过的男人
The men I've never seen.
来我家里杀了她的人
The men who came and took her from me.
我是芝加哥警♥察♥局的
This is Detective Kevin Raines
凯文·雷恩斯侦探
of the Chicago Police Department.
如果有紧急情况 请拔打报♥警♥电♥话♥
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
否则请留言
Otherwise, please leave a message.
那是个梦
"It was a dream,
他随时都可能醒来
and that he might wake up at any moment..."
我感谢上帝给了我乔丹
I thank God for Jordan.
他们继续 一小时又一小时…
"And as they went on, hour after hour..."
我尽力保持体力
I try to stay strong.
漂亮的擦棒球
Good clean cut right there.
一周内发生了多达90起枪击案
With as many as 90 shootings in a week,
芝加哥的暴♥力♥犯罪
violent crime in Chicago
创了20年来的新高 而警方…
is now at a 20-year high, while the police...
很难摆脱我的挫折感
It's hard to escape the feeling that I failed.
没能保护我老婆
Failed to protect my wife.
没能保护我女儿
Failed to protect my daughter.
没能尽到一个男人最该尽到的责任
Failed at the most important things a man does.
- 给 孩子 - 谢谢了
- Here you go, kid. - Thanks, man.
不 不是个U
No. It's not a "U."
是个E
"E."
K-E-R-S-E-Y…
K-E-R-S-E-Y.
对 科尔西
Right. Kersey.
雷恩斯侦探不在
Detective Raines isn't in.
你想留言吗
Would you like to leave a message?
是的
Yes.
这是个过程
This is a process.
需要时间
And it's gonna take time.
我知道这是个过程
Yeah, I know it's a process.
我只是
I'm just...
很想知道个结果
Starting to wonder about the result, that's all.
我知道这过程
Listen, I understand the process
需要一些时间
takes a little bit of time, all right?
填写这申请表上的所有空格
Just fill out all the boxes on this application.
坐下等等 我们会尽快答复你
Take a seat, and we'll get to you as soon as possible.
你好 先生 填写这申请表
Hello, sir. Fill out this application,
所有空格都填写
every single box, please.
不含麸质(面筋棒)
Gluten Free Bar
先生 我能帮你什么吗
Sir, can I help you?
是的 我来找雷恩斯侦探
Yeah, I'm here to see Detective Raines.
雷恩斯侦探 你有预约吗
Detective Raines. Do you have an appointment, sir?
不 我没有
No. No, I don't.
我叫保罗·科尔西
My name is Paul Kersey.
K-U-R…
K-U-R...
E-R…
E-R...
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry about that. - It's all right.
喂 科尔西医生 进来吧
Hey, Dr. Kersey. Dr. Kersey, come on back.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
让他进来吧 威利
Buzz him in, Willy.
好
Yeah.
那个受伤歹徒的血液和皮肤
What about the DNA in the blood and skin
DNA检测结果呢
from the guy that got burned?
测试结果出来了
We got that test back.
在我们的数据库中没有匹配的人
It didn't match anybody in our database.
但如果抓到了人
But we can use it to put 'em there
就能当做证据
when we get one in custody.
我是雷恩斯
Yeah, Raines.
记下号♥码 我等会打给他
Get a number, I'll call him back.
CCA是什么
CCA?
已结案 凶手已逮捕
Cleared. Closed by arrest.
那么其它这些都是未破的案子?
So all these other ones are open cases?
是的
Yep.
多数都是黑帮犯罪
Most of these are gang-related.
黑帮之间的仇杀
Just asshole-on-asshole violence.
一个人在社交媒体上说了不该说的话
Some banger posts some shit on social media
就有人拿着一把AR-15去报复他
and they retaliate with an AR-15.
上周末一个人在一个派对上大开杀戒
Last weekend, a guy shot up a party.
一个人射中了14个人 却没一个目击者
One guy shoots 14 people, no one sees anything.
他们不会向警方提供线索 所以依然是未破的案子
They don't talk to the cops, that's why these stay open.
我的意思是 你老婆的案子不一样
Point is, your wife's case is different.
你想坐下吗
You wanna have a seat?
谢谢
Thanks.
三个劫匪慌了
I mean, that's three burglars who panicked.
我保证至少有一个人
I guarantee at least one of 'em
现在正担心的要命
is shittin' himself somewhere.
他一旦有个朋友
He's got a friend who's gonna get picked up
因为别的案子被捕
on something unrelated.
就会为了自己的自♥由♥出♥卖♥♥♥他的同伙
He's gonna sell his buddy down the river for his own freedom.
知道吗
Okay?
我还见过出♥卖♥♥♥自己亲娘的呢
I've seen guys turn in their own mother.
我悬赏征求线索好不好
What if I offered some kind of reward?
那样会冒出大量的假线索
We'll just get flooded with false leads.
我和搭档会把时间
Me and my partner are gonna have to
浪费在追踪假线索上
waste time tracking 'em down.
请个私♥家♥侦♥探♥如何
What about a private investigator?
如果是配偶外遇 人员失踪找私♥家♥侦♥探♥还可以
PI's good for cheating spouses, missing persons...
但侦办杀人案 只会拿钱不办事
But murder case, they'll just take your money.
他们不能参与警方调查的案子
They can't get involved in a police investigation.
否则就是破坏证据 容易被吊销执照
It's tampering with evidence, they could lose their license.
那么我就只能干等着
So there's nothing that I can do.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
你可以抱有信心
You can have faith.
信心对这些人有用吗
How'd faith work out for them?
This is Lake transfer to Orange...
Green, Purple, and Brown.
This is Red Line train to Howard.
我的天
Oh, shit!
你好 美女
Damn, what's up, baby?
嗨 美女
Hey, mama.
电影精选列表