We did everything we could.
老婆
Baby.
我们的护照 乔丹的出生证
Our passports, Jordan's birth certificate,
2000美元现金
$2,000 in cash...
我的史丹佛大学毕业戒指
My Stanford class ring,
桌子上的两只沛纳海手表
two Panerai watches on the desk.
你能描述一下手表的样子吗
Can you describe the watches?
一个是纯黑的
One was all black.
另一个
The other one...
是个生日礼物 银色的和黑色的
It was a birthday present. Silver and black.
家里有什么枪♥械♥吗
Were there any firearms in the house?
没有
No.
很多这种人
A lot of these guys,
闯进住♥宅♥寻找枪 因为容易出手
they break in looking for guns 'cause they're easy to sell.
曾有两个混♥蛋♥溜进我家
I had a couple of assholes break in
寻找我的枪
to my house looking for mine.
你们觉得就是这样?
So that's what you think this was?
是抢劫过程发生意外?
It was a robbery gone bad?
最近在北岸地区发生了
Well, there have been a string of break-ins
一系列室内抢劫案
along the North Shore.
所以有这个可能
So we're looking at the possibility.
你说一系列 一系列是多少
You said string. How many in this string?
呃 在这9个月中有6起
Uh, six, in the last nine months.
6起?6起抢劫案 你都知道吗
Six? Six robberies. Did you know about this?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know about it.
你们觉得这不重要
What, you don't think it's important enough
不需要告诉居民吗
to tell the residents?
每个嫌犯我们都张贴在社区巡守处
We post every crime on the Neighborhood Watch.
如果足够重大
If it's big enough,
媒体会选择报导
the media picks it up and reports about it.
否则就只是一般抢劫案
If not, these are just burglaries.
只是一般抢劫案
Just burglaries.
法兰克 这不是他的意思
Frank, that's not what he meant.
我只是想知道
No, I'm just wondering,
现在是否能足够引起他们的重视
if it's important enough now, to go on their radar...
你这是帮倒忙
You're not helping.
今晚很不幸
You guys, it's been a long night.
我们也了解了不少讯息了
I think we got enough to start with.
- 是的 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这是我的名片
This is my card.
谢谢
Thanks.
上面有我的手♥机♥号♥码
It's got my cell phone number on there,
如果你知道别的情况的话
if you've got anything else.
谢谢你 雷恩斯侦探
Thank you, Detective Raines.
我理解你的愤怒
You know, I... I get that you're upset.
我们也火大了
We're upset, too.
但我们会抓住他们的
But we're gonna get these guys.
我再次向你致以哀悼
Again, I'm... I'm deeply sorry for your loss.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢你们抽出时间
- Thank you. - Thanks for your time.
科尔西医生 你女儿手术结束了
Dr. Kersey, your daughter's out of surgery.
她的手术很顺利
Her surgery went well.
她依然在昏迷中 但她情况稳定
She's still in a coma, but she's stable.
他们清除了血块
They were able to evacuate the hematoma
取出了弹片
and remove the bullet fragments.
我只知道这些了
I wish I had more to tell you.
我今天要带妈妈回家去找外公
So, I gotta take Mom home to Grandpa today.
法兰克叔叔会暂时接替我为你读书
Uncle Frank's gonna take over reading duties for now.
我非常爱你 非常爱 孩子
I love you so much. Oh, so much, baby.
我们很快再见 孩子
I'll see you soon, kiddo.
当露西的母亲去世时
When Lucy's mother passed,
她转身对我说:
she turned to me and said,
上帝为何这么早带走她
"Why did God take her so soon?"
我只能说:孩子 我不知道
All I could say was, "Honey, I don't know.
我想上帝自有其安排
I think it's part of His plan.
我们必须相信他的安排
And we have to trust His plan."
我们以前常来这里看她
We used to come up here and visit her and...
现在
Well...
我又来了
Now here I am.
我要说些我不该说的话
And I'm seeing something I was never meant to see.
怎么可能是上帝的安排
How is this part of His plan?
哪有这样的安排啊
How is this part of any plan?
谢谢你 保罗 谢谢你带她回家
Thank you, Paul, for bringing her home.
这是她想来的地方 和她妈妈葬在一起
This is where she wanted to be. With her mom.
我总有一天会去见她们
One day, I'll join 'em.
这里永远都有你的位置
There'll always be a place here for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
警方有线索了吗
Have the police gotten anywhere?
邻居看到有三个修理工 开着一辆白色面包车
One of the neighbors saw three repairmen in a white van.
警方似乎相当确定
The police seem pretty confident.
该死 快跑
Oh, damn. Run!
盗猎者 来
Poachers! Come on!
快走
Go, go!
人们依赖警♥察♥保护他们的安全
People rely on the police to keep them safe.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
警♥察♥只在
The police only arrive
案发后才到
after the crime has taken place.
这就像
That's like...
在狐狸
Trapping the fox
出了鸡窝才去捉鸡
as he's comin' out of the hen house.
如果一个人真想保护自己的东西
If a man really wants to protect what's his...
他就必须自己去做
He has to do it for himself.
这里是乐谱电台 我是曼考
All right, this is The Loop. I'm the Mancow.
7点15分 7点1刻
7:15, a quarter past 7:00.
早安
Good morning.
死亡之城又一个美好的周末
Another great weekend here, the city of death.
这个周末有48个人受到枪击
Forty-eight people shot over the weekend.
48个人中枪
Forty-eight freaking people shot.
13人死亡 情况越来越严重
Thirteen dead. And, uh, this... It's getting worse.
数字还在上升
The numbers are up.
不知道我们还能忍♥受多久
You wonder how much more of this we can take.
对不起 科尔西医生 还没一点线索
I'm sorry, Dr. Kersey, nothing yet.
一点都没有?
Nothing?
别急 这并不罕见
Don't be alarmed. It's not uncommon.
验尸一般需要一两星期
Forensics usually takes a week or two.
线人举报也是一样
Uh, same with informants.
喂
Hey!
对不起 有个混♥蛋♥要为我擦车窗
I'm sorry. Some asshole's trying to clean my windshield.
喂 够了 走开吧
Hey, that's enough. Go on.
撞死他就是了 不算犯罪
Run 'em over. Doesn't count as a crime.
我能这么做?
I can do that?
我的办公室里还有人
Look, I have someone in my office right now,
但杰克森侦探和我正在全力调查
but Detective Jackson and I are all over this, okay?
喂 够了
Hey! That's it!
有情况的话我们会通知你
We'll get back to you as soon as we have more information.
- 拜托 做点什么 - 是啊
- Come on! Just do something. - Yep.
- 你去死 - 好 我去死
- Fuck you! - Yes, fuck me.
给点零钱吧 拜托
Spare some change, man? Come on, man.
规范经济学和经济学的艺术
"Normative economics and the art of economics,
但却不能独♥立♥于
on the other hand, cannot be independent
实证经济学
of positive economics.
任何政策结论…
Any policy conclusion..."
苏菲
Sophie.
- 嗨 - 科尔西医生 嗨
- Hi. - Dr. Kersey, hi.
护士允许我进来的
The nurses let me come in here.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
你来我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好 你呢
I'm okay. How are you?
我还好 谢谢
Doing okay. Thank you.
你在念什么
What are you reading?
米尔顿·弗里德曼的"实证经济学论文集"
电影精选列表