砰 砰 砰
Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!
芝加哥是不是出了个侠客
Could there be a vigilante in Chicago?
在第二次出手杀了一个地头蛇之后
Rumors are circulating after the second shooting
连日来 各种流言满天飞
of a known criminal in as many days.
警方在寻找这个人
Police are looking for this man,
芝加哥死神
the Chicago Grim Reaper.
根据描述是个30多岁的白人
Described as a white male in his mid to late 30s.
这完全是以漫画书上看到的
This is straight out of a comic book.
这个人变得如此大胆
This dude has gotten so bold.
死神干掉冰淇淋男
Grim Reaper has taken out the Ice Cream Man.
我也想穿上连帽上衣
I might as well get a hoodie and just
开始挺身而出 打击犯罪
start doin' somethin' and fighting crime...
死神不是问题所在
The Grim Reaper isn't part of the problem.
那个冰淇淋男 那个毒贩
The Ice Cream Man, the drug dealer,
才是问题所在
is part of the problem.
你要站在冰淇淋男一边?
You're gonna side with The Ice Cream Man?
有个穿连帽上衣的白人
You got a white guy in a hoodie
在杀黑人
killing black people.
你们对此没意见?
You don't have a problem with that?
他是个毒贩
- This is a drug dealer. - Hmm.
他一直欺压那些
I mean, he's making it hard for the people
住在那一地区的人
that live on that very block.
谁道我们不需要死神这样的人
Don't we need people like this Grim Reaper
来阻止恶人们吗
to keep the monsters at bay?
这是适得其反
It's a slippery slope.
现在很多人
So now everyone's just gonna
都会去私自执法了
take the law into their own hands,
去杀那些他们认为做坏事的人
kill somebody that they think is doing something wrong.
如果你有任何线索
If you have any information,
就拨♥打♥这个号♥码
you're asked to call this number
通知芝加哥警方
and contact the Chicago Police.
我接到很多来自休斯顿、底特律
I'm getting calls from Houston,
和纽约的电♥话♥
Detroit, New York.
都担心会引发别人的模仿 进展如何了
Everybody's nervous about a copycat. Where are we?
我们我猜测劫车那次只是偶然的
Well, we assume the carjacking was random.
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我们的嫌犯
And our subject was just in
只是碰巧遇上了
the wrong place at the wrong time.
但这次让他尝到甜头
- But he got a taste for it. - Mmm-hmm.
所以我们在尽力分♥析♥
So we were trying to figure out
他是如何选择的第二个受害人
how he selected the second victim.
那个毒贩
- The drug dealer. - Mmm-hmm.
我们也知道他是左撇子
Oh, we also know he's left-handed.
相信他没有案底
Um, and we're pretty sure he's not in the system.
在第一次枪击后我们就判断了这一点
We figured that out after the first shooting.
他缺少基本的武器使用技能
Um, he had a lack of basic weapon skills.
至少可以这么说
To say the least.
哇 很好
Wow. Great.
你们把嫌疑人的范围缩小到100万人了
You got it narrowed down to about a million suspects.
侦探们 别再坐着了
Detectives, get off your fucking asses!
他火了
He's pissed.
你能不能告诉我
You wanna tell me
我们要去哪里
where we're gonna start looking
开始我们的大海捞针
for our white needle in the haystack?
不是哪里
Not where.
是什么时候
But when.
为什么是现在呢
I mean, why now?
是什么
What, uh...
惹毛了死神先生的导火线
Lit the fuse that set off our Mr. Reaper?
你的脸色好多了
You look much better.
谢谢 我的感觉好多了
Thank you. I feel much better.
一直在锻炼?
You exercising?
练俯卧撑
I do my push-ups.
很好 常出去与人交际吗
Mmm-hmm. Good. Getting out? Socializing?
呃
Mmm...
不太多
Not so much.
就像你说的 这是个过程
It's like you said. It's a process.
需要时间
Takes time.
不管你用了什么办法 继续保持
Well, whatever you're doing, keep it up.
好 我会的
Okay. I will.
- 继续输送 - 好的
Keep on bagging. Push the O-neg.
注射O型血
Got it!
给我超音波机器
Give me the ultrasound machine.
保持按压 给我除颤器
Hold compressions. Give me the defib.
加到300伏
Charge to 300.
天 我认识这小子
Jesus. I know this kid.
- 加压完毕 - 准备
- Charged. - Clear.
-继续输液 -再次加压到300伏
- Continue bagging. - Charge again to 300.
加压完毕
Charged.
准备
Clear.
死亡时间 晚上9点35分
Time of death, 9:35 p.m.
科尔西医生
Dr. Kersey?
科尔西医生
Dr. Kersey?
周三8点 拉万达饭店
Wednesday, 8:00, La Fonda.
再见
See you guys.
你好 我是芝加哥警♥察♥局的
Hi. This is Detective Kevin Raines
凯文·雷恩斯侦探
of the Chicago Police Department.
如果有紧急情况 请拔打报♥警♥电♥话♥
If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
什么事
What?
你吓了我一跳
You scared the shit out of me.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你什么意思 我不能来看看我侄女吗
What do you mean? I can't check on my niece?
还有她的老爸不回我的讯息
And her dad who doesn't return my texts?
对 对不起 只是这周大忙
Yeah, yeah. Look, I'm sorry, it's been a crazy week.
是吗
Yeah?
刚回来上班 还不太适应
Still getting used to being back.
你睡眠好一些了吗
You sleeping better?
反正在我看来 你气色依然很差
'Cause I gotta tell you, you still look like shit.
谢谢你的诊断 法兰克·科尔西医生
Thanks for your diagnosis, Dr. Frank Kersey.
你去死吧 真是的
Go fuck yourself. Jesus.
走吧 我们去吃饭 我请客
Come on, let's go get a bite. I'm buyin'.
- 现在吗 - 我回去上班了
- What, now? - Hey, I'm back to work.
还是工会工资 走吧
Union wages, no less. Come on.
不 我不能去
Ah, no, no, I can't.
我还要跟一群医院同事开会
I got a meeting with a bunch of hospital staff.
好的 这个周末如何
All right. What about this weekend?
- 我们一起吃顿饭 好吗 - 好 周末更合适
- We go get a bite. Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah, that's better.
更合适 我回头会通知你 好吗
That's better. I'll call you later, all right?
你的手怎么了
What's up with your hand here?
没什么 只是一点皮肉伤 别管了
It's nothing, it's a scratch. Leave it alone.
你是不是有困谁
Look, do you need somethin'?
需要钱?要让我帮你?
Some cash? What, some help?
是为了这事吗
Is that what this is about?
- 不是 - 法兰克
- No. - Frank.
给 没什么
Here, it's all right.
这是我欠你的两千块钱 给
Look, this is the $2,000 I owed you. Here you go.
没什么
It's all right.
我本想带你去吃个饭
I wanted to maybe take you to lunch, you know.
庆祝一下我有能力还你钱了
Celebrate that I can actually pay you back.
没什么
It's all right.
- 法兰克 - 再见
- Frank. - Later, man.
- 我们回头见 - 好
- I'll see you. - Yeah.
喂 朋友 你不能来这里
Hey, hey, buddy, you can't be back here.
我来找崔波
I'm looking for Trebol.
就是我 现在你可以出去了
Well, you found him, now you can get out.
米格尔要我来的
Miguel sent me.
哪个米格尔?
Who the fuck is Miguel?
他是我的饭店的一个少爷
He works as a valet at my restaurant.
手腕上纹着MJ
He's got an MJ tattooed on his wrist.
他说能在你这里为我老婆买♥♥个礼物
He said you could help me find a gift for my wife.
电影精选列表