Of course. Come on in.
你好 很抱歉这么不请自来
How you doing? Sorry to drop in like this.
不用
Oh, no.
我们发现了一些情况
Uh, something's come to our attention.
希望能听听你的看法
We were hoping you could offer some insight.
很高兴见到你们 请坐
I'm happy to see you guys. Have a seat.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
好
Okay, um...
你见过这个人吗
Have you ever seen this man?
没有
No.
他是嫌疑人吗
Is he a suspect?
他叫塔特·卡普 绰号♥小鱼
Well, his name is Tate Karp. He goes by "The Fish."
他是个职业窃贼 我们相信
He's a career burglar and, we believe,
他也参与了你老婆的枪击案
involved in your wife's shooting.
你们是怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
他是怎么说的
What did he say?
遗憾的是 他昨晚被杀
Well, unfortunately, he was killed last night
我们没有机会能审问他
before we had a chance to question him.
但我们在犯罪现场发现了这个戒指
But we did find this ring at the crime scene.
这是我的戒指
That's my ring.
是啊 我们也是这么想的
Yeah. That's what we thought.
但这个戒指
Um, but this right here,
就是我们一直在等待的突破口
it's the break we've been waiting for.
- 这太好了 - 是啊
- It's great. - Yeah.
现在我们查到了卡普 我们迟早会
Now that we have Karp, it's just a matter of time
查出他们所有人
before we have the rest of 'em.
我们会查阅他的前科 看他喜欢跟谁合作
We'll run through his priors, see who he liked to work with,
调阅他的手♥机♥纪录 他的讯息
subpoena his cell phone records, his texts.
甚至是手♥机♥的GPS定位
Even the phone's GPS.
好极了 还有别的需要我帮忙的吗
Great. Do you need anything else from me?
谢谢了 目前就这些
Appreciate that. I think we're good for now.
我知道你一直为此事焦虑 我就想
Um... I know you've been frustrated and I wanted to
亲自来告诉你这个好消息
come by in person to give you the good news.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我跟你说过要抱有信心
I told you to have faith.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 已经打烊了 朋友
Yo, we're closed, pal.
你是乔吧
You're Joey, right?
是的 你是谁
Yeah. Who the fuck are you?
喂 白♥痴♥ 我说了打烊了
Hey, fuckstick, I said we were closed.
怎么了 放开我
What the fuck? Get me the fuck outta here.
操 放开我
Fuck! Get me the fuck outta here, man!
- 你干什么 - 闭上嘴
- What the fuck are you... - Shut the fuck up.
你要告诉我想知道的
You're gonna tell me what I wanna hear.
你不想注射它 但你猜怎么着
You don't want this. But guess what?
会给你注射一些
You'll get some.
我来帮你注射
I'm just gonna help you out.
相信我 我知道在哪里切开
Trust me, I know where to cut.
这里…不要动
Now right back here, don't move...
是你的坐骨神经
...is your sciatic nerve.
是人体内最长、最强的神经
Longest, strongest nerve in the body.
操
Fuck!
该死的
God damn!
你就是那个医生
You're that doctor.
我就是那个医生
I am that doctor.
但现在我是你的医生
But right now, I'm your doctor.
你的朋友小鱼已经死了
Your friend, Fish, is already dead.
你可以感谢他把你供了出来
You can thank him for giving you up.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
现在我想知道 还有谁去这我家
What I want to know is who else was there.
没别人
Nobody.
还有谁去这
Who else was there?
没别人
No one, man.
你感觉到的 是腐蚀性物质
What you're feeling is a caustic agent
直接作用于神经上
being applied directly to a nerve.
在医学院 我们学到
In med school, we were taught that
这是一个人能忍♥受的
this is the most painful experience
最大疼痛体验
that a person can endure
又不至于引发心跳停止
without possibly going into cardiac arrest.
请住手 好痛
Please stop. It hurts.
坏消息是
The bad news is
你这里有好多瓶刹车油
you've got a shit ton of brake fluid here.
所以我们要在这里玩上一整夜
So we might be here all night.
你到底说还是不说
Now you're gonna start talking, aren't ya?
诺克斯 他叫诺克斯
Knox! That's his name. Knox!
诺克斯 他的全名是什么
Knox. What's his full name?
别的我都不知道
I don't know anything else, man!
他叫诺克斯 他来自南区
His name is Knox and he's from the South Side.
都是小鱼安排的
Look, Fish planned the whole fucking thing!
我以前以没见这那个人
I never met the guy before!
我去哪里能找到诺克斯
Where do I find Knox?
你找不到 只有他来找你
You don't. He finds you.
- 乔 - 别的我都不知道
- Joe. - I don't know anything else!
我对天发誓
I swear to fucking God!
我没理由护着那个混♥蛋♥
I have no reason to protect this asshole!
我根本不认识他 你一定要相信我 拜托你
I don't even fucking know him! You gotta believe me, please.
我发誓
I fucking swear it!
我相信你 乔
I believe you, Joe.
你能感觉到异丙酚渐渐缓解
I think you're gonna find the propofol is wearing off.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
操
Fuck.
那么你不会杀我?
So you're not gonna kill me?
不会
No.
杀你的是千斤项
The jack is.
漂亮的击球
Damn. Hell of a swing.
还是左撇子呢
Lefty, no less.
嗨 法兰克
Hey, Frank.
我问你的长官
You know, when I asked your supervisor
你下班后常去哪里玩
where you like to hang out after work,
他说是这里
he told me here.
我还以为他忽悠我
I thought he was jerking my chain.
后来我查了一下你
Then I looked you up.
你曾是个新秀
You were a legitimate prospect.
怎么不打球了
What happened?
你们想要我签名?
So you want my autograph?
我们只想谈谈
We just wanna talk.
好的
All right.
你听说过人们最近谈论的
Have you heard of this Grim Reaper fellow
这个死神吗
that people are talking about?
是的 我听说过
Yeah, yeah. I heard about it.
他昨晚去了一家酒品店
Well, last night, he went into a liquor store.
杀了闯入你哥家里的
And he killed one of the three men
三个人之一
that broke into your brother's house.
交通监视器拍到他进出那里 白人 健壮
Traffic cam caught him walking in and out. White, fit...
- 左撇子 - 对 他是个左撇子
- Lefty. - Lefty. Yeah. He's a lefty.
然后我就问自己:
So I ask myself, you know,
我认识哪个道上的左撇子?
"What streetwise lefty do I know?"
那种能到处放话
You know, the kind of guy that could
重金征求线索
put word out he would pay for info.
会想杀了我们的嫌疑人
Would want to execute our suspects.
那种喜欢亲力亲为的人
A real do-it-himself kind of guy.
那么你们觉得这事跟我有关
So you think I had something to do with it, huh?
你们该问问我哥
Well, you should talk to my brother.
他会告诉你我不会出钱买♥♥任何东西
He'll tell you that I don't pay for shit.
当然 能让我们看看你的手吗
Of course. So, do you mind if we see your hands?
喂
Hey!
今晚在恩格尔伍德西区发生一起悲剧
Tragedy struck earlier this evening in West Englewood,
警方认为
where police think
一位49岁的三个孩子的父亲
a 49-year-old father of three was killed
在动用私刑时被杀
电影精选列表