为什么不让拉万达饭店送餐呢 那样简单多了
Why can't we just Postmates La Fonda? It's so much easier.
我们的蛋糕要比他们的好得多
Our cake is gonna be so much better
因为我们是用爱做出来的
because we're gonna make it with love.
但拉万达也是用爱做的
Yeah, but La Fonda makes it with love.
我们也知道爸爸爱吃他们的蛋糕
And we know that Dad already loves it,
所以算是双赢
so it's kind of a win-win.
不 这是他的生日
No, it's his birthday.
他会欣慰我们出了力
He's gonna love knowing that we actually made the effort.
我们用心了
We did the work.
我们可以把厨房♥弄得一团糟
So we can make the effort to dirty up the kitchen,
然后当他回家的时候
and then when he gets home,
我们就假装做了一整夜的蛋糕
we just pretend that we cooked all night.
孩子 我们要做蛋糕
Honey, we're making the cake.
孩子 你能把我的iPad拿来吗
Honey, could you get me my iPad?
好像是在楼上的床头柜上
I think it's upstairs on the nightstand.
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 苏菲
Hi, Soph.
我听不见你
I can't hear you.
我已经缩小到两个选择
Okay, so I've narrowed it down to two options.
要嘛是三居北路 要嘛是七号♥路
I'm thinking either Third North or Seventh Street.
三号♥北路那间房♥子卧室大
Third North has bigger bedrooms
但七号♥路那间房♥子的所在区域
but I think that Seventh Street is just, like,
感觉要好得多
a way cooler area.
孩子 你拿到iPad了吗
Honey, did you get that iPad?
是的 在你的床头柜里面 不是在上面
Yeah, it was in your dresser, not on it.
乔丹 你能下来吗 我需要它
Jordan? Can you please come down here? I need it.
乔丹 你马上下来
Jordan, come down here, right now.
妈 我在拿充电器 你急哈
Mom, I am grabbing a charger, relax.
你们今晚要做什么
So what are you guys gonna do tonight?
乔丹
Jordan!
天啊 你能放松点吗 我说了我这就下去
Oh, my God. Will you calm down? I said I'm coming.
快点
Now!
我要挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我妈发神经了
My mom is being a total psycho.
不
No!
妈妈
Mom.
马上放下手♥机♥
Put the fucking phone down right now.
不
No.
求你们别伤害她
Please. Please don't hurt her.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her, please!
嘘
Shh.
嘘 唬
Shh. Shh.
接下来会这样
Now here's, uh, here's what's gonna happen.
你节省我们20分钟时间
Mom, you're gonna save me 20 minutes
去打开保险柜
by opening the safe.
好
Okay.
然后我要把你和你女儿绑在一起
Then I'm gonna tie you up with your daughter,
这样我们走远之前 你就没法打电♥话♥
so you won't be calling anyone till we're long gone.
好
Okay.
如果你这么做的话 就不会有人受到伤害
Now if you could do that, nobody gets hurt.
好
Okay.
听见了吗
- You understand me? - Mmm-hmm.
去吧
Go on.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom, Mom!
别伤害她 别伤害她
Don't hurt her. Do not hurt her.
这完全取决于你
Oh, that's entirely up to you.
没事的 妈妈 就这么做吧 去吧
It's okay, Mom. Just do it. Just go.
把她绑起来
Tie her up.
别胡闹
No fucking games.
我们要走了
We need to move.
喂
Hey.
喂 别胡闹 你是聋子吗
Hey, no fucking games. What, are you deaf?
把那东西拿开
Put that thing away.
好 放松
All right, man. Relax.
真是的
Jesus.
看住她
Just fucking watch her.
我老公有两只手表 还有现金
My husband has two watches, there's cash...
你们可以都拿走 随便拿
You can take it all. Whatever you want.
好的 谢谢你
That's nice. Thank you.
绳子在哪里 小妞
Where's the rope, girl?
去车♥库♥找找看
Check the garage.
别跟我玩健忘症
Don't get amnesia on me.
对不起 我只是不习惯
I'm sorry. I'm just not used to doing it
在枪口下开保险柜
with a gun pointed at me.
那就习惯一下
Yeah, well, get used to it.
你喜欢体育运动?
You play sports?
看你像是运动员的身材
You look like you play sports.
不
No.
嘘 - 不 住手
- Shh. - No, no, stop.
你说什么了吗
Did you say something?
请不要
Please don't.
Please don't.
你能行的
Oh, you can do it.
然后就完事了
And then we're done.
天 你很强壮
Goddamn, you're strong.
这很好
That's good.
不
No.
- 别 - 拜托你
- No, no, no. - Please.
没事的 这很好
It's nice. It's nice. It's good.
打开了
I got it.
喂 你急什么
Hey. Hey, what the fuck is your rush, bro?
我们没时间胡闹
We don't have time for this shit.
给我两分钟 拜托
Just give me two fucking minutes, please.
我拜托你 两分钟
I'm begging you, two minutes, please.
这不是那种派对 好吗
It's not that kind of a party, all right?
你别这么胆小好吗
Why don't you just stop being such a fucking pussy?
你干什么 你干什么
What the fuck? What the fuck, man?
该死的
God damn it!
操
Fuck!
该死的
Fuck! God damn it!
- 你这混♥蛋♥ - 不
- You motherfucker! - No!
- 不 不 - 你干什么
- No! No! - The fuck are you doing?
她划了我的脸
She cut my fucking face!
她能看到你的脸
She can see your fucking face!
妈妈
Mom!
乔丹 快跑
Jordan, run!
不管了
Fuck it.
外伤 两个人一级
Trauma, two incoming, Level One.
女性 17岁 颅底骨折
Female, 17, basal skull fracture.
女性 43岁 胸部枪伤
Female, 43, gunshot wound to the chest.
西蒙医生 你能帮我收尾吗
Dr. Simone, would you mind closing, please?
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
上心跳监控器
Put her on the monitor.
两次输血 给她输氧
Get two IV's and put her on oxygen.
是
Yes.
乔丹 睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛 乔丹
Jordan, open your eyes. Open your eyes, Jordan.
她需要输液
She needs to be intubated.
准备100毫升的异丙酚
Prepare 100 milligrams of propofol...
医生 等等
Doc, hold up, man.
没事的 没事的
It's fine, it's fine.
听着 保罗 出了些事
Listen. Paul, something's happened.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul.
她在哪里
Where is she?
他们带你女儿去手术室了 医生
They took your daughter up to surgery, doc.
你老婆在二号♥手术室
Your wife's in Two.
露西
Lucy!
保罗
Paul...
我们已经尽力了
电影精选列表