我们有圣诞节
- we've got Christmas... - Mmm.
我们还可以去纽约
And we get to go to New York City.
犯规 这是又一个犯规
Foul! That's another foul!
- 真是的 - 别激动 朋友
- Jesus Christ! - Take it easy, pal.
会心脏病发的
You're gonna give yourself a heart attack.
我没跟你说话 住海边啊
I wasn't talking to you, Lake Shore Drive.
不 事实上 你在跟所有人说话
No, as a matter of fact, you were talking to everyone.
用词注意点 这里有孩子呢
Just dial down the language, there's kids here.
我要是不呢
Or what?
保罗 拜托
Uh, Paul, come on.
我如果是你的话 我就闭嘴了
I would just shut the fuck up if I were you.
这是好主意 你为何不这样呢
That's a good idea. Why don't you do that?
就当是我 闭上嘴
Be me, and just shut the... Fuck up.
你觉得很幽默吗
You think that's funny?
再说一遍
Say it again.
来啊 幽默男
Come on, funny guy.
再说一遍
Say it again.
现在说不出话了吧
Now you're quiet, huh?
- 说啊 说啊 - 住手
- Come on! Come on! - Stop it!
- 住手 住手 - 过来
- Stop it! Stop it! - Come here.
对 让你老婆来保护你
Oh, that's right. Get your wife to defend you.
娘炮
Pussy.
没事的 没事
It's all right. All right.
然后那人就走到我爸面前
Okay, so then the guy gets right in Dad's face, okay?
开始推换他
And he starts shoving him
让比赛都停下来了
and it literally stops the game.
喷了我一脸口水
Spitting right in my face.
还得逼着我出面
I had to get in the middle of it.
我都想揍他一拳
I was gonna punch the guy. Right?
你为何不揍他一顿呢
Why didn't you whoop this guy's butt?
就像你当年那样
Like in the old days.
幸好你妈拉着我
Thank God your mom came over.
等等 爸爸 你当年?
Wait, Dad, the "old days"?
是啊 你♥爸♥当年爱打架
Yeah, your dad was a scrapper.
是啊 我爱打架
Yeah, I was a scrapper.
是嘛 你以没跟我说过
Really? You never told me that!
要是在当年就动手了
He would've, back in the day.
告诉她 告诉她
Tell her. Tell her.
我以前常跟我爸打架
- I used to fight my dad. - Oh.
整天打
Fighting all the time.
他大喊大叫 在家里哭
You know, he was screaming and crying in the house.
你猜是谁哭
And guess who was crying?
是我 我每次都打输
Me. I lost every fight.
- 真不行 - 我还是爱你的 爸爸
- Terrible. - I still love you, Dad.
你该学以色列武术 学好了
You should take Krav Maga. You study that.
等你到了大学 当有的男生
This way, when you go to college, and these guys,
对你不客气的时候
when they get a little too aggressive with you,
你就知道该做什么
you know what to do.
别以为我在开玩笑
Don't look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about.
不 我只是说 我已经知道了
No, no. Yeah, I'm just saying, like, maybe I already know it.
喂 喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 乔丹 - 好了 好了
- Jordan! - All right, all right.
我被控制住了
I tapped out.
是真的 她每周一
Seriously, she trains Monday,
周三 周五都训练 你得小心她
Wednesday, and Friday, this one. Watch out.
- 真的吗 - 我在训练
- Really? - I'm training.
我还在Tribeca看到一家拳击馆
And I actually found a boxing gym in Tribeca
很多女模都去那里
that all the supermodels go to.
所以我以后要去那里
So I'm gonna start going there.
说到大学 你的博士学位到手了吗
And speaking of college, how about your PhD?
你真有心 还记得这事
Oh, that's very nice of you to remember.
怎么样
How about that?
经过15年的努力 我很快就成为医生了
Yes, 15 years in the making, I am soon to be a doctor.
- 为妈妈干杯 - 多好啊 来
- Cheers to Mom, right? - How about that? Come on.
两个科尔西医生 你能相信吗
Two Dr. Kerseys. Can you believe it?
两个医生
Two doctors.
- 你要叫我医生吗 - 是的
- Are you gonna call me Doctor? - Yes, I am.
- 是吗 - 我要叫你老婆医生
- You are? - I'm gonna call you Dr. Baby.
- 为科尔西医生干杯 - 谢谢
- Cheers to Dr. Kersey. - Thank you.
另外两个不是医生的科尔西呢
How about two Kerseys that aren't doctors?
- 我俩也干一杯 - 不是医生的科尔西
- How about cheers to us? - Non-doctors.
我想买♥♥蓬松的羽绒服 UGG拖鞋
I wanna get the big puffy jackets, UGG slippers...
多少钱
How much?
两千
Two grand.
怎了 两千怎了
What? Two grand, what? Hey, man.
我犯了点错
You know, I've been convicted of a crime.
倒不是说我是坏人
I mean, it's not like I'm a criminal, but...
这件羊毛外套?
This cashmere?
没问题
It's okay.
谢谢了
All right, thanks, man.
保罗 谢谢你
Pauly, thank you.
不客气
No worries.
钱在他那里 不是我
He's got the money. Not me.
非常感谢
Hey, thank you so much.
MJ…
MJ.
公牛队球迷?
Bulls fan?
不 这是我的名字
No, it's my name.
- 米格尔·哈维尔 - 喔
- Miguel Javier. - Ah.
是啊 可是啊
I know, I know, I know!
拉巴马饭店 我记住了
La Bamba, at 1:00. I got it.
再见
Love you!
- 是拉万达饭店 - 而且是8点
- It's La Fonda. - At 8:00, okay?
3点钟 我记住了
Three o'clock. I got it.
周三8点 拉万达饭店
Wednesday, 8:00, La Fonda.
好 那样的饭店我不会忘记的
All right, I wouldn't forget a restaurant like that.
- 再见 - 再见
- See you guys. - Bye.
哇 你真漂亮啊
Wow, you look nice.
你也一样
So do you.
喜欢你的礼物吗
Do you like your present?
喜欢
Yes.
我也爱你
- Aw. - And I love you.
Aw.
是谁打来电♥话♥了
Oh, and who is this calling?
我不在
Oh, no.
嗨 苏珊 是的 他在
Hi, Susan. Yes, he's right here.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
嗨 苏珊
Hi, Susan.
我正在试穿我的生日礼物
I was just trying on my birthday present.
不 我跟特里安排好了
No, I had worked it out with Terry.
他…
He's...
好
Okay.
好 回头见
Mmm-hmm. Yeah, see you soon.
特里发高烧了
Terry has a 104 fever.
那么没有在拉万达饭店的生日晚宴了?
So, no birthday dinner at La Fonda?
Mmm-mmm.
我去告诉法兰克叔叔
I'll go tell Uncle Frank.
- 对不起 爸爸 - 没关系 孩子
- Sorry, Daddy. - Oh, it's all right, hon.
我只惦记那个三奶蛋糕
I just had my heart set on that tres leches cake.
是啊 我也想吃 很快就能吃到的
I know, me, too. We'll have it soon.
好的 孩子
All right, baby.
我们明晚再庆祝
We will celebrate tomorrow night.
别担心 我保证
Don't worry at all, I promise.
尽量别睡着了
Try and stay awake.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
- 好了 - 我会的 再见 老公
- Okay. I'm sorry. - I will. Bye, honey.
没事的
It's all right.
嗨 保罗
Hey, Paul.
生日快乐 老头
Happy birthday, old man.
拜托
Oh, come on.
- 第一排的票 - 你啥都没给我买♥♥
- First baseline. - You don't get me anything.
你们可要带我去看过比赛
You better be taking me to that game.
电影精选列表