别走啊
What's poppin', redbone?
看你 你要去哪里
Look at you. Where you going, baby?
我能跟你一起去吗
Can I come with you?
看你的翘臀 看这丰满的大腿
Look at your fine ass. Look at them thick-ass thighs.
能告诉我你的号♥码吗 我能打给你吗
Can I get your number, baby? Can I call?
喂
Hey!
你小子说什么
What the fuck you say, puto?
别去烦她
Just leave her alone.
你在跟谁说话
Fuck you talking to?
别去烦她
Just leave her alone.
你脑子有病吗
What the fuck is your problem?
白♥痴♥
Punk-ass.
你以为你是谁啊
Who the fuck you think you are?
我开枪不是为了杀人 是为了活着
I don't shoot to kill, I shoot to stay alive.
遵纪守法的坏人是不存在的
Law-abiding criminals don't exist.
生死在一线之间时 警♥察♥却在千里之外
When seconds count, cops are minutes away.
来海盗旗体育用品店看看
Come on down to Jolly Roger's.
我们的一级枪♥械♥非常的优♥惠♥
We've got some badass deals on our F-1 firearms.
对了 现在
Ooh, and right now,
我们还有一种特别武器桌
we have a special on our tactical furniture.
让坏人措手不及
Surprise 'em.
这个适合你 小心…
Okay, here's a good one for you. Easy on the...
不 等等 年轻人
No, no, hold it, son.
第一次买♥♥枪?
First gun?
是的
Uh, yeah.
第一次压力会很大
It can be pretty overwhelming at first.
是啊
I'll say.
放心 有我帮你 我叫费雪妮
Don't worry, I got your back. I'm Bethany.
- 你好 - 欢迎光临海盗旗体育用品店
- Hi. - Welcome to Jolly Roger's.
到里面来 我给你介绍一下
Come on back, let me show you around.
这里是我们所有的刀类武器
So over here we have all of our bladed weapons.
我后面的墙上是我们所有的步♥枪♥
Behind me on this wall are all of our rifles.
每把枪都赠送一盒子弹和两个弹匣
Each one comes with a free case and two PMAGs.
请跟我来这里
And if you follow me over here,
那里是我们所有的新型手♥枪♥
all of our new pistols are over there.
我们所有的武器都在这里
And all of our used weapons are right here.
二手?
- Used? - Oh.
当然不是曾用于犯罪的枪 二手的
Not used in crimes, obviously. But, you know, used.
不知道先介绍哪一款
I don't know where to begin.
我个人最喜欢的
Well, personally, my very favorite
是这种枪
is right over here.
对不起 请问一下
Forgive me for asking,
买♥♥枪需要什么手续
but what is the process for all of this?
肯定手续很繁琐吧
There must be a lot of paperwork, right?
哦
Oh.
大可放心
Don't even worry.
我们今天就为你提供
We'll get you set up with
武器配有许可证申请表
your FOID application right here today.
州警方审查的很快
State Police send it pretty quick.
然后你要上个枪♥支♥安全课程
And then you'll just have to take a gun safety class,
但你放心 没人不及格过
but don't worry, no one ever fails.
你可以安排在
You can do that anytime within 30 days
市政♥府♥审核的30天内的任何时间
of the time period you're waiting for your city permit.
然后再过72小时
And then it's just 72 hours,
你就能全副武装 准备出击了
and you're cocked, locked, and ready to rock.
对了 我们还可以给你办强制保险
Ooh, and we can set you up with a gun safe.
如果有人偷了这把枪
If someone ever steals that gun,
通过子弹就能查出是你的枪
those bullets can be traced right back to you.
我回去考虑考虑
I'm gonna think about it...
然后再来找你
And I'll come back.
好的 来找费雪妮就可以
Great, just ask for Bethany.
科尔西医生 二号♥手术室 科尔西医生 二号♥手术室
Dr. Kersey, OR Two. Dr. Kersey, OR Two.
心跳监控器 输氧
Put him on the monitor and oxygen.
听我倒数
On my count.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
呼吸 好的
And breathe. Good.
血袋马上送来 准备静脉注射 脱下他的裤子
Blood's on its way. Get an IV. Get his pants off.
好 放松 你没事的
Okay. Take it easy, you're okay.
你不会有事的 先生
You'll be all right, sir.
这是克拉克17手♥枪♥
This is the Glock 17,
可以说是史上最具代表性的手♥枪♥
arguably the most iconic pistol of all time.
今天 我要教你们如何拆卸它
Today, I'm gonna teach you how to take it apart.
然后用相反的步骤把枪组装起来
Then put it back together by simply reversing the steps.
向后轻推枪栓
Put slight backwards pressure on the slide,
枪栓会向前脱落
and the slide will release forward.
第三步 取下枪管
Step three, remove the barrel.
第四步
Step three...
以枪管的开口端开始刷
Brush from the breach end of the barrel.
来回四五次
I do this four to five times or until...
科尔西医生 去急诊室
Dr. Kersey to ICU.
科尔西医生请去急诊室
Dr. Kersey, please report to ICU.
她发作了一次
She's had a seizure.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
我们唯一确定的是
The only thing we know for sure
她苏醒的可能一天比一天小
is her odds get less every day.
她戴着束缚
She's in handcuffs.
我的女儿戴着束缚
My daughter is in handcuffs.
而伤害她的人却逍遥法外
And the men who did it are out there.
自♥由♥自在
Free.
看这些禽兽对我女儿的伤害
Look what these animals did to my baby.
- 是啊 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
那么…
So...
钥匙 交出来
Keys, now!
喂喂 等等 拜托
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, man. Come on, man.
给我 贱♥人♥
Give it up, bitch.
没事的 拜托
It's all right. Come on, man.
喂
Hey!
啊
Ah!
没事的 没事的 离开这里 走吧
It's okay, it's okay, get out of here. Go! Go!
让一下
Move over.
多雨的7月…
A rainy July...
机票大减价…
Tickets are now on sale for the...
芝加哥教师联合会
Chicago's teacher's union
采取了第一步…
has taken the first step...
喂
Hey!
我不认识他
I didn't know him.
他不知从哪里冒出来的
He just came out of nowhere.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
就像一个守护天使
Like a guardian angel.
我听到了那女人喊叫
I heard that girl screaming
然后听到轮胎的摩擦声
and then I heard tires squealing,
很多次枪击 然后是撞车
a whole bunch of shots and then a crash.
那枪手呢
What about the shooter?
好像是个白人
He looked like a white dude.
穿着连帽上衣
He had a hoodie.
跟外面那对夫妻的描述相同
It's the same description the couple gave outside.
穿着连帽上衣的白人
White guy in a hoodie.
他们说他是守护天使
They called him a guardian angel.
应该说是死神才对
Yeah, more like a Grim Reaper.
你们看到他
I mean, did you see how
站在那人面前杀了他的样子吗
he stood over that guy and shot him?
很冷酷的
That shit was cold.
你看到他的面容了吗
Did you see his face?
Mmm-mmm.
他手臂上的痕迹或者纹身呢
How about marks on his arms or tattoos?
Mmm-mmm.
那么没什么对我们有用的线索?
So nothing that can help us?
当时天黑 他在开枪
It was dark. He was shooting.
呃
Um...
他一直这么甩着他的手
He kept waving his hand around like this.
好像他的手中枪了那样?
Like his hand got shot?
电影精选列表