我们办到了
[Dylan] We made it.
那是什么? -哇
[Marcus] What do you think it is? -[Caleb] Wow.
我们真的办到了,我们成功抵达了
[Dylan] We really did it. [chuckles] We're here, man.
是啊
[Caleb] Yeah.
最后下去的人不能拿宝藏
Hey, last one down doesn't get any treasure.
等等,伯尼
[Marcus] W-Wait, Borney.
[Borney] Oh, whoa.
Whoa. Whoa. [chuckles]
Whoa. [chuckles] Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
马可斯
Marcus?
-[Addison] Whoo! -[Marcus] Whoa!
你在地球玩得这么开心过吗?
You ever have this much fun on Earth?
我在哪里都没这么开心过
[Addison] I've never had this much fun anywhere.
[Addison, Marcus laughing]
你要一起来吗?
Hey, you coming?
要
Yeah.
好
Okay.
[Dylan laughing] Whoo! Whoo!
[Caleb grunts]
好耶
[Caleb] Yeah.
[chuckling] Whoa.
凯勒,这太棒了
[Dylan] Caleb! This is awesome!
好耶
Yeah!
[Caleb, Dylan laughing]
(过去从未远离)
-[Caleb] Whoa. -[Dylan] Whoa.
马可斯,你找到了吗?
[Borney] Hey, Marcus. Any luck?
我还在找
[Marcus] I'm still looking.
各位,来看看这个
[Addison] Hey, guys. Come look at this.
(过去从未远离)
这是什么意思?
[Dylan] What does it mean?
大家,我找到门的开关了
[Marcus] Guys, I found the control for the door.
去一探究竟吧
[Caleb] Guess we'll find out.
[door opens]
[Dylan sighs]
你先走,凯勒
[Marcus] You first, Caleb.
你可以的
Hey, you got this.
[Marcus panting]
[panting]
[Addison exhales]
[Caleb grunts]
[Dylan sighs]
不会吧
[Borney] Oh, come on.
不可能只有这样
[Dylan] This can't be it.
这只是个超大的空房♥间
It's just a giant empty room.
我想我们找错地方了
I think we're at the wrong place.
[sighs]
也许这里原有的东西消失了
Maybe whatever used to be here is just gone.
[sighs]
哇
Wow.
“我们乘着金黄翅膀飞抵星辰
"On gilded wings we have reached the stars.
但请别忘记我们身后的蓝天”
But let us never forget the skies we left behind."
[Addison exhales]
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我曾去过像这样的房♥间
I've been in a room like this before.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
[gasps]
哇
[Caleb] Wow. [chuckles]
[Addison chuckling]
真酷
[Borney] Cool!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我觉得我们会死
[Borney] I think we're gonna die.
我们不会死,伯尼
[Dylan] We're not gonna die, Borney.
耐心等一下
[Addison] Just give it a second.
你们看见了吗?
[Marcus gasps] Are you guys seeing this? -[Addison chuckles]
[birds chirping]
马可斯,马可斯,你看
[Borney] Marcus. Marcus, look!
好美
[Marcus] It's beautiful.
哇
Wow.
[Borney] Whoa.
[Addison chuckling]
真不敢相信
[Marcus] I can't believe it.
这是不是…
[Dylan] Is that--
这是地球
That's Earth.
是我们的家
That's home.
[chuckles]
[gasping]
[Addison chuckling]
你们看
Look!
是蓝色的
[Marcus] It is blue. [chuckles]
看吧?我就说会有宝藏
[Borney] See? I told you guys there'd be treasure.
-[Dylan chuckles, sighs] -[Addison giggles]
[water running]
[electricity humming]
Huh?
怎么了? -不
What? -[Marcus] No.
不,发生了什么事?
[Borney] No. No, what happ-- What happened?
就只有那样吗?
[Marcus] Is that all there is?
我不知道
[Addison] I don't know.
不… -让刚才的画面回来
[Borney] No, no, no. No. No! -[Marcus] Make it come back.
你能让画面回来吧? -消失到哪了?
You can make it come back, right? -Where did it go?
我可以试试看 -拜托了
[Addison] Look, I can try. -[Marcus] Please.
凯勒,你找到什么了?
Hey. Hey, Caleb, what did you find?
[Marcus shushing]
(葛蕾丝查宁) (2224年生,2250年卒)
[sighs]
你♥爸♥会很欣慰
Hey, your dad would've wanted this.
他会以你为傲
[Caleb sniffles] -He would've been proud.
别说那种话
Don't say that.
什么?
What?
凯勒,别走
Hey, Caleb, stop.
我明白这很难熬,好吗?我明白
Look, I get it's hard. Okay? I get it.
但你不能…
But, you can't just--
那不是一场意外
It wasn't an accident.
在矿场发生的事
In the mines.
那件事不是意外
What happened wasn't an accident.
我爸知道有死亡抚恤条款
My dad knew about the death benefit.
他知道如果他出事身亡 我就能去奥米伽星
He knew if anything happened to him that I'd get to go to Omega.
等我们回去后,我要告诉史雷特女士
When we get back, I'm telling Ms. Slater.
什么?
What?
也许她会取消契约,撤销抚恤
Maybe she'll cancel the contract, revoke the benefit.
我可以留下来
I could stay.
听我说,这一切糟透了
Look, everything about this sucks.
但那都不重要
But none of that matters.
因为你得到了离开的机会
Because you're the one that gets to go.
无论你认为你♥爸♥做了什么 他都是因为爱你才做的
Whatever you think your dad did, he did it because he loved you.
我愿意拿一切交换离开月球的机会
Dude, I would give anything to get off this rock.
我们都是,这你很清楚
We all would. And you know that.
但我们会一辈子困在这里
But we're gonna spend the rest of our lives here.
而那也无所谓
And that's fine.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为你离开时,会带着关于我们的回忆
Because when you go, a part of us gets to go too.
你要代表我们去到那里
You're gonna be out there for the rest of us.
那样会很棒
It's gonna be amazing.
你会忘记这里的一切 -我才不会
You're gonna forget all about this place. -No, I won't.
你会的
[Dylan] Yes, you will.
你应该忘记
And you should.
凯勒,你有无限美好的未来
Caleb, you've got so much more ahead of you.
你会有很多见闻和体验
So many things you're gonna see and do.
你会成为领袖
You're gonna be a leader.
成为人们的依靠
Somebody people depend on.
去到其他人不敢去的地方
Somebody that goes where other people are scared to go.
你知道我们不会让你放弃那些吧?
You don't think we're gonna let you ruin that, do you?
马可斯
[Borney] Marcus! Hey!
天啊
Oh, my God!
马可斯 -没事的
Hey! Marcus! -[Dylan] Hey, it's okay.
我没事,我没事
Hey. I'm okay. I'm okay.
怎么了? -没事
[grunts] What happened? -[Marcus] It's okay.
他的心率太低了
His heart rate is way too low.
不,他明明都有吃药
No. No, no, but he took all his pills.
你们从没出过穹顶,对吧?
You guys have never been outside before, right?
对
[Dylan] No.
低重力环境可能影响了他的血压
The low gravity could be affecting his blood pressure.
那就再让他吃药
So give him another pill.
没办法,药在月球车上
I can't. They're back at the rover.
糟了 -你怎么没说你不舒服?
Oh, no. -Why didn't you say anything, Marcus?
我不想毁了这趟旅行
I didn't wanna ruin the trip.
拜托不要啊 -好吧,快
Please. No, no, no. -Okay. Come on.
我们得立刻送他回月球车
电影精选列表