《月球奇幻旅》
(月球矿区聚落)
(2257年)
所有穹顶人员及居民请注意
[announcer on PA] Attention, all dome personnel and residents.
由于流星雨警报,全区将于七分钟后封锁
Due to the meteor shower warning, the lockdown will start in seven minutes.
请各位回到居住舱,静候进一步通知
Please return to your living quarters and remain there until further notice.
再次重复,全区将于七分钟后封锁
I repeat, the lockdown will start in seven minutes.
还要多久?就快开始封锁了
[teen 1] How much longer? The lockdown's about to start.
不用你提醒,我们有听到超大声的广播
[teen 2] Oh, thanks. We didn't hear the super loud announcement.
灯在闪是正常的吗?
[teen 3] Is that supposed to be blinking?
你们真是没用
[teen 1] You guys are bad at being bad.
那你来帮忙啊 -我只负责让我们进到这里
[teen 2] Hey, you could help, you know? -[teen 1] I got us in here. Doing my part.
至少帮我拿扳手,好吗?
[teen 2] Could you at least hand me that wrench?
说真的,各位,这东西为何闪个不停?
Seriously, guys. Why is this blinking?
大概是因为我们要偷走它
Probably because we're stealing it.
你尽管大声一点,让那句话被录下来
Why don't you say that a little louder in case the microphones didn't pick that up?
别担心,天才,这里没有监听器
Don't worry, genius. They don't have microphones down here.
拜托,你不必戴那个
Seriously, you don't have to wear that.
才怪,他们可能有脸部辨识系统
Says you. They probably have facial ID scans.
伯尼,这里是车♥库♥,不是食物储藏库
Borney, it's a garage, not a food vault.
而且你看起来很蠢
[teen 2] And you look like an idiot.
我哥告诉过我
Yeah, well, my brother told me once,
曾有个小孩在这里做坏事被抓
this kid, he got caught messing around down here,
结果被关进复杂地域旁的牢房♥里
and then they put him in a holding cell out by the terra complex
关了六十年
and left him there for 60 years.
你又来了 -我怎样?
You're doing it again. -Doing what?
你在负面思考
You're catastrophizing.
根本没那种说法 -当然有
Okay, that's not even a word. -Of course it's a word.
确实有那种说法
[teen 1] It's totally a word. -[door opens]
什么声音?
What was that?
大家快躲起来
Everybody, hide.
快点,快点
[whispers] Go, quick, quick.
其他人呢?
[worker 1] Where is everybody?
他们进入封锁准备了 我们三十分钟前也该准备好
[worker 2] They're in lockdown like we were supposed to be 30 minutes ago.
好啦,好啦
[worker 1] Okay, okay.
(麦可查宁) (2223年生,2257年卒)
安全了
We're clear.
别说我在负面思考
Don't tell me I'm catastrophizing.
狄伦,就快封锁了,为什么拖这么久?
Dylan, it's almost lockdown. What is taking so long?
负面思考
[Borney] Catastrophizing. [scoffs]
你偷月球车的速度又有多快?
[Dylan grunts] What's your personal record for hot-wiring a rover, huh?
[grunting]
[engine whirs]
-[Dylan laughs] -Whoa!
好耶
[Dylan] Yes!
厉害吧?
How'd you like that, huh?
[alarm blaring]
你说不会有警报 -是门上不会有
You said there wouldn't be alarms. -Yeah, on the doors.
什么叫… -我早说了,你们偏不听
What do you mean-- -I told you, but nobody listens to me!
我们得在小牢房♥里度过余生了
We're gonna spend the rest of our lives in a tiny cell!
想点办法,关掉它
Do something! Turn it off.
好啊,马上办,我不知道怎么关
Oh, yeah. Let me get right on that for you. I don't know how!
什么叫你不知道? -是你触动警报的
What do you mean you don't know how? -[teen 1] You're the one who did it!
你♥爸♥是科学团队的,快想点办法
[Dylan] Your dad's on the science team. Just do something!
(奥米伽星)
[door opens]
你就是凯勒吧,我叫玛莉亚史雷特
You must be Caleb. My name is Maria Slater.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
几小时后就要封锁,所以情况有点混乱
We've only got a few more hours until the lockdown, so things are a bit chaotic.
(当天稍早时)
要吃点巧克力吗?
Would you like some chocolate?
这是真货,早上刚由货运太空梭送来
It's real. Just arrived on the cargo shuttle this morning.
凯勒,你知道你父亲的工作契约 有死亡抚恤条款吗?
Caleb, are you aware of the death benefits included in your father's contract?
我知道
Yes, ma'am.
契约规定,如果他在矿场殉职
It said if he died working in the mines,
那他在这里的所有家人就能去奥米伽星
then any family he had here with him would get to go to Omega.
没错
That's right.
你一定要了解
It's important that you understand
我们有多感谢你父亲为矿场效力
how much we all appreciate your father's service.
这件事一定让你悲痛万分
I can only imagine how devastating this must be.
我知道你在几年前也失去了母亲
I understand that you also lost your mother a few years back.
七年
Seven.
她在七年前过世
She died seven years ago.
你大概也知道 前往奥米伽星要耗时七十五年
The journey to Omega, as you probably are aware, is 75 years.
当然,你在旅程中会处于冷冻休眠状态
You, of course, will be in cryosleep for the duration of the trip.
等你抵达后,就像从一场 又长又安详的午睡中醒来
Once you arrive, it'll be like waking from a long, peaceful nap,
年龄与现在相同
exactly the same age you are now.
我一定要去吗?不能留在这里吗?
Do I have to go? Can't I just stay here?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that is not an option.
我明白你或许会想念朋友
I understand that you probably will miss your friends.
我再也见不到他们
I'll never see them again.
等我醒来,他们已经老去或死了
By the time I wake up, they'll be old or dead.
你会在奥米伽星交到新朋友
You will make new friends on Omega.
凯勒,你的父母牺牲了很多 才让你得到这机会
Caleb, your parents sacrificed a great deal to give you this opportunity.
来到这里当矿工的人
People who come here and work in the mines,
替前往奥米伽星的运输船提供燃料 辛苦多年
they spend years fueling the transports to Omega,
就只为了让他们的家人和孩子 坐上那些运输船
all so that their families, their children, can be on them.
流星雨警报将在接下来的七十二小时生效
Now, the meteor shower warning will be in effect for the next 72 hours.
等封锁解除,一切安全之后
Once the lockdown is lifted, and we have the all-clear,
你就得登上运输船出发
you will be on a transport and on your way.
我以为下一艘运输船两个月后才会启程
I thought the next transport didn't leave for another two months.
时间安排总是有变动
Scheduling is always a bit fluid.
我知道你现在难以接受
I know it may not seem like it right now,
但这次机会真的能让你 展开一段特别的人生
but this really is the start of something special for you.
[workers chattering]
[grunts, pants]
加油,凯勒,你行的
[Michael] Come on, Caleb. You can do it.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
要是我摔下去呢?
What if I fall?
天啊
Geez.
那可就惨了,对吧?
That'd be pretty messy, wouldn't it?
我们可以回到下面
We can go back down if you want.
不一定要爬上去
We don't have to do this.
但如果要爬,你就得靠自己的力量做到
But if we do, you gotta get up there on your own.
知道为什么吗? -知道
You understand why? -Yeah.
你想下去吗?
You wanna go down?
不 -好孩子
[sighs] No. -Good man.
那就继续吧,加油
Go on then. Let's do this.
看到那颗小恒星了吗?
[Michael] You see that little star right there?
在那个星团的边缘外
Just off the edge of that cluster.
有看到吗? -有
You see it? -Yeah.
听说它在一百多年前就燃烧殆尽了
[Michael] They say it burned out over a hundred years ago.
但因为距离很远 所以它最后的光还没传到这里
But it was so far away, the last of its light hasn't reached us yet.
你妈妈曾说,那就像穿越时光的一段记忆
Your mom used to say it's like a memory traveling through time.
以前我们会坐在这里 她说生命就像那颗恒星
We'd sit up here, and she'd say life was just like that star.
而我们的所有记忆 所有关爱的人、去过的地方
And all the memories we have, all the people we love, the places we've been,
就是我们看到的光,即使恒星本身已消逝
that's the light we see, even though the star is gone.
你在这里出生、长大
You were born here, raised here.
这个穹顶是你唯一认识的世界
This dome is the only world you've ever known.
有太多你没机会拥有的回忆
So many memories you never got to have.
有朝一日我会让你体验
We're gonna fix that someday.
怎么体验?
How?
我跟你妈妈在你出生前 常偷溜到一个地方
Well, there's a place me and your mom used to sneak away back to
就在东部山脉之外
before you were born, just off past the eastern ridge.
那是她在月球上唯一喜爱的地方
It's the only place up here she really loved.
就在那里
Right there.
那里有什么特别的?
What's so special about it?
你以后就知道,等你长大一点 我会带你来一场公路旅行
You'll see. When you're a little older, you and me are gonna take a road trip.
一场什么?
A what?
我们以前在地球上会做的事
[chuckles] Something we used to do back on Earth.
没有比那更棒的旅行方式了
No better way to travel when you gotta get somewhere.
嗨
Hey. -[Caleb] Hey.
我就想你可能在这里
Figured I might find you up here.
跟史雷特女士谈得如何?
How'd things go with Ms. Slater?
他们要在三天后把我送上运输船
They're putting me on a transport in three days.
封锁一结束就启程
As soon as the lockdown's over.
我们还是可以去
电影精选列表